Special Season 11: VGC/Doubles UU

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Look at all those steel types and rock slide users. With greninja and talonflame being gone, this guy

is free to wreak havok.

Pair him up with a lightning rod user or a follow me user and let him rip. Hell, he can even afford to run modest since he outspeeds the entire relevant format. Something like hurricane/heatwave/protect/¿? Tailwind, roost,featherdance, hp ice or ground..who knows (totally original set..I know)
While the some steels and Rock Sliders are gone Pidgeot can not run free. Timid is still 100% needed to out speed Mega Metagross. It is completely destroyed by M Manectric (which I have faced a surprising amount of) and Zapdos. In fact Mega Manectric could be run as a decent dual mega I guess. Without modest it can't kill any Assault Vest Ludicolo. Ludicolo can 2hko or ohko with a Helping Hand boost. I would say it is viable but not the best.

Also the first usage statistics are up and unsurprisingly Metagross is #1, and Politoed+Ludicolo are #6 and 7. Ludicolo must actually be on some nonrain teams as a rain check because it is higher than Politoed. Volcarona all the way up at #5 is a little surprising. Ferrothorn and Venusaur aee not in the top 12, but seem like they would wall about half the top 12. The only megas besides Metagross are Camerupt and 40% of Gyarados.

Are the Mega Pinsir fans excited it is the choice mega for Voidcats?

I'm in the process of building the team for this, and I'm looking for a tailwind user (support for Breloom).
Focus Sash Whimsicott was the first idea, but Breloom would want a Focus sash as well.
And I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to get a Suicune.

At the moment I'm looking at Aerodactyl. Any other ideas?

Thanks for help
I have one I could let you use. Or I could get it cloned and let you have your own:)

I have one I could let you use. Or I could get it cloned and let you have your own:)
Thanks for the offer :) I'd rather breed one myself. So if you have a breedject we can trade, if you're interested.
My team is still in progress, and the original concept has changed a bit.

It looks something like this:
Mega Venusaur
Arcanine/Volcarona
Azumarill/Gyarados
Ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Togekiss/something else

I want to use either Togekiss or Volcarona as a redirection support for Belly Drum Azumarill or Gyarados(Sub? Dragon Dance?).
Azumarill/Gyarados and Specs Hydreigon would be my heavy-hitters, especially with possible Tailwind support.

Last edited:
Mine is compost of: M-Metagross, Hydreigon, Zapdos, Bisharp, Milotic, M-Venusaur and Arcanine lol sorry.

Last edited:

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Isn't Bisharp banned from this format?
Yup it is. Not only that, but it seems pretty redundant on this team... Metagross is Steel-type, Hydreigon is Dark-type, and Milotic has Competitive to match Bisharp's Defiant. Honestly, the only thing you're missing out on by losing Bisharp is Knock Off and maybe access to priority, both of which could be fixed by something like Conkeldurr. The other five look pretty well-matched though so props there n_n

Oh god, I meant arcanine. I don't know why I wrote Bisharp, even 'cause I don't need Bisharp in that team lol
My bad, I use Arcanine, even for the FWG core (Milotic and Venusaur if I don't bring metagross). Sorry.

Thanks for the offer :) I'd rather breed one myself. So if you have a breedject we can trade, if you're interested.
My team is still in progress, and the original concept has changed a bit.

It looks something like this:
Mega Venusaur
Arcanine/Volcarona
Azumarill/Gyarados
Ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Togekiss/something else

I want to use either Togekiss or Volcarona as a redirection support for Belly Drum Azumarill or Gyarados(Sub? Dragon Dance?).
Azumarill/Gyarados and Specs Hydreigon would be my heavy-hitters, especially with possible Tailwind support.
I was referring to Suicune in my comment:P I have two different flawless bold Suicune:)
I think your team looks awesome btw! I would go arcanine and Azumarill for sure but Volcarona actually gets rage powder so you could try that as well and free up that Togekiss slot. But Togekiss is a monster!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)