Some Decent Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is ^bird and I'm new here. I play Pokemon Showdown and I have a few UU pokes I'd like to share. I've had great success with them.

note: This is for my enjoyment and love of Pokemon. Please don't rip apart any pokes or the thread as a whole, some of you get a bit vicious on these threads. I'd appreciate constructive criticism, not douche-baggery. Thanks.

Elektross

Item: Leftovers
Typing: Electric
Ability: Levitate
Spread: +252 Att. / (Don't have a staple, you can play around with the rest of the EVs. Speed would be a decent investment, or HP.)
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Rest / Sleep Talk / Coil / Dragon Claw

The idea is to switch in on one of their support pokes or something that can't do much to Elektross. Elektross I've found has some decent bulk with the right investment therefore he doesn't mind a few hits. The Lefty's are there for constant recovery while setting up, and the Rest is to regain health and status. If you get 3-4 coils up you'll be good to sweep. My reasoning behind Dragon Claw is because Dragon hits decently all around. It's not stab or anything, but a physical Electric type move wouldn't hold water against a lot of types. Dragon Claw can break down the Garchomps and the Goodras, while doing sufficient damage to waters/fires/grasses. This thing has no real weaknesses except for a Moldbreaker-Ground move.

Seaking

Item: Leftovers / Sea Incense
Typing: Water
Ability: Lightning Rod
Spread: +126 Att. / +126 SpecAtt. / +126 HP / +126 Speed / +4 Def. or SpecDef.
Nature: Jolly or Naive
Moveset: Aqua Ring or Agility / Waterfall / Scald / Ice Beam

It's really nothing special, but fun to use. If you switch it into a not very attentive electric type It'll get an instant x1.5 SpecAtt. boost. With it's natural attack stat, it's Waterfalls hit sufficiently, and if you are running a Sea Incense then use Aqua Ring for recovery, if you're running with Leftys then use Agility for the Speed x2. Aforementioned; it's not the best poke and it doesn't have much to over coverage-wise but he's fun to use and if you play him right he destroys. I've found he's good for Nidos.

Tropius

Item: Sitrus Berry
Typing: Grass / Flying
Ability: Harvest
Spread: +252 HP / +252 Def. / +4 SpecAtt.
Nature: Rash
Moveset: Protect / Leech Seed / Earthquake / Leaf Storm

Due to Tropius's natural bulk he can play a decent physical wall. His ability allows him to regen a berry 1-2-3 turns post-usage, this proves helpful in a pinch and if you use protect strategically you can stall. Leech Seed is there for annoyance and the Leaf Storm is there for STAB and his naturally higher SpecAtt. However once his SpecAtt. is reduced from this move, use EQ. Obviously he doesn't have much offensive presence and he's limited to taking out specified types. Sadly he's weak to Fire, Ice, Poison, and Electric. He's also neutral to rock, so be careful with him.

Relicanth

Item: Choice Band
Typing: Rock/Water
Ability: Rock Head
Spread: +252 Att. / +252 HP / +4 SpecDef.
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Earthquake / Head Smash / Waterfall / Double-Edge

Relicanth has great natural bulk and incites offensive presence. Due to his fantastic ability allowing him to suffer no recoil damage, his primary move; Head Smash is a great hard hitter. It's Rock type, therefore it's STAB. It's only weakness is the 80% accuracy. This pokemon is great for taking out Fire and Flying type pokemon, his weaknesses are a strong grass pokemon or a decent Fairy type.

There it is, now mock and belittle my mons pls.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
no ones going to mock and belittle your sets because this thread is getting locked.

sorry but these simply aren't UU viable. better luck in RU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)