Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
big fan of your work dude.

if you are still open to it, i'd like to make a request for a banner.

as you wish, here are the details:

• i'd like a banner that pretty much depicts a "cool trainer" effect; if you can include a "custom-made CoolTrainer" as well that would be pretty dope! (definitely not mandatory though); also if possible, you can include the pokemon bonsly and/or gengar if you wish (not mandatory either, thats all up to you).
  • the environment in which ill be applying the banner will be using this color scheme: https://coolors.co/app/2e2c39-131428-364645-9c8386-c3b1a3 -- feel free to do with that what you will
  • the dimensions should be 1263 x 153.766 pixels
everything else is all up to you man; i'm far from picky!

thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:

Sobi

Banned deucer.

As you request, here are the details:

• i'd like a banner that pretty much depicts a "cool trainer" effect; if you can include a "custom-made CoolTrainer" as well that would be pretty dope! (definitely not mandatory though); also if possible, you can include the pokemon bonsly and/or gengar if you wish (not mandatory either, thats all up to you).
  • the environment in which ill be applying the banner will be using this color scheme: https://coolors.co/app/2e2c39-131428-364645-9c8386-c3b1a3 -- feel free to do with that what you will

thanks a lot in advance!
lmao this is very specific, i'll see what i can do

Sobi

Banned deucer.
hi! so PUPL just started and i was wondering if you could make us a cool team banner. we're the Supercilious Swalots so basically if you can make anything cool-looking that has a swalot on it and says our team name i'd appreciate it. thanks :)
It's a good thing I've got no school tomorrow *-*.. Anyway, I'll see what I can do!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
that looks awesome man! is there any way to have it w/o my name in the corner? im not the manager or anything and i want my team to be able to use it
ohhh okay will remove it, (also i'm only putting it in my sig to see how big it is, not because i'm pretending to be part of it :p)

edit: it'll have to be very small in order to fit in your sig ;w;

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Sobi -- just curious bro, should I be expecting a banner?
hi, sorry about not notifying you about anything; seeing as i've got a busy end of week coming ahead, I think I'll have it ready on the weekend, most likely on the Saturday, sorry for the wait D:

gorgie

Sobi thats fine bro, take your time, no rush; was just curious :)

also if it makes things easier you can feel free to forget about the bonsly and just use gengar (IF you decide to use a pokemon)

Hey, I was looking through this forum for help with a banner for my trade thread (link in my signature) and you definitely seem like the person to go to. It seems like you have a few requests at the moment, but when you have a chance I have the following request:
My thread is named WubbaLubba's Trade Galaxy, so I'd like background of the banner to have a darker/space themed background that's similar to the background in my profile picture. I'd like to add 3 or 4 Pokemon that have a black or purple color scheme in an asymmetrical way, such as Umbreon, Gengar, Crobat, Darkrai, Cresselia, etc. Basically like the top banner for your thread. Serious bonus points if you could work in the Pokemon from the box art of Moon. I don't know much about pixel size but I'd like a more rectangular and wide banner than a long one. Also word free. This feels like a really detailed request but I do want you to use your creative license so if you think something I'm asking for doesn't work well don't include it. Finally, I might have missed you writing it on your thread, but not only would I credit you with the work for creating the banner but you'd have at least one trade credit in my thread if that's your thing. Hope to hear from you when you're less busy!

Hey sobi, if it doesn't inconvenience you seeing as you're busy, can you make a sprite with
(sorry for the gigantic size it was the only thing i could find) and
(again sorry for the size)? My only requests for it are the qwilfish is to the right of the trainer and it fits in your smogon profile picture thing.

When I try to set it as my avatar, it tells me this: The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension. I don't know if there's a problem with the sizing of it, or if I'm just doing something wrong.

Reactions: Mq

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hey, I was looking through this forum for help with a banner for my trade thread (link in my signature) and you definitely seem like the person to go to. It seems like you have a few requests at the moment, but when you have a chance I have the following request:
My thread is named WubbaLubba's Trade Galaxy, so I'd like background of the banner to have a darker/space themed background that's similar to the background in my profile picture. I'd like to add 3 or 4 Pokemon that have a black or purple color scheme in an asymmetrical way, such as Umbreon, Gengar, Crobat, Darkrai, Cresselia, etc. Basically like the top banner for your thread. Serious bonus points if you could work in the Pokemon from the box art of Moon. I don't know much about pixel size but I'd like a more rectangular and wide banner than a long one. Also word free. This feels like a really detailed request but I do want you to use your creative license so if you think something I'm asking for doesn't work well don't include it. Finally, I might have missed you writing it on your thread, but not only would I credit you with the work for creating the banner but you'd have at least one trade credit in my thread if that's your thing. Hope to hear from you when you're less busy!

at first i was kinda nervous about this mostly because your requirements were quite specific and a) it was hard for me to meet them and b) i couldn't find anything to help me, ie: for the pokemon moon box cover, the closest I found was a really small image file which was no help D:

nevertheless, hope you like it; I'm leaving photoshop open just in case you want any changes. as for the trade credits, I don't have any pokemon games ;__;

edit: oops, accidentally closed the file... D:​

Sobi

Banned deucer.

as you wish, here are the details:

thanks a lot in advance!
hi, would you like any text on it?

edit:
wip

this is funny. um couldn't make a custom cool trainer so used ace trainer and added bonsly instead of gengar because

Last edited:

at first i was kinda nervous about this mostly because your requirements were quite specific and a) it was hard for me to meet them and b) i couldn't find anything to help me, ie: for the pokemon moon box cover, the closest I found was a really small image file which was no help D:

nevertheless, hope you like it; I'm leaving photoshop open just in case you want any changes. as for the trade credits, I don't have any pokemon games ;__;

edit: oops, accidentally closed the file... D:​
No need to be nervous, you did a great job! Thanks again, I think it fits my thread perfectly. No way I could've done this on my own.

gorgie

Sobi I like it a lot dude, but believe it or not, I actually LOVE the one you made for WubbaLubba LOL. The bcakground you used there is the exact type of "dark" idea im going for :D

The whole dark theme with the faded out background and the gengar is perfect for what I want :D

If its not too much trouble, could I request 2 mino edits based on WubbaLubba's? Like, could you make my banner in a similar way, but remove the cresselia and add acetrainer, but leave the umbreon and Gengar?

And you can put them as furthest to the right as possible, and leave the middle going to the left blank and faded into a darker gradient?

I'll be adding my own text overlay on the left side.

Thanks a lot dude!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)