Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

CorruptedOmega

Banned deucer.
Hey there! I was wondering if you could make a banner for the Doubles Ubers thread. I would like to have Primal Groudon on the left, Mega Kangaskhan in the center, and Xerneas on the right, with the words "Doubles Ubers" bold in the center. I don't have a particular color scheme or background in mind, it's up to your discression. Ik you've been busy recently so take all the time you need :heart:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Sobi I like it a lot dude, but believe it or not, I actually LOVE the one you made for WubbaLubba LOL. The bcakground you used there is the exact type of "dark" idea im going for :D

The whole dark theme with the faded out background and the gengar is perfect for what I want :D

If its not too much trouble, could I request 2 mino edits based on WubbaLubba's? Like, could you make my banner in a similar way, but remove the cresselia and add acetrainer, but leave the umbreon and Gengar?

And you can put them as furthest to the right as possible, and leave the middle going to the left blank and faded into a darker gradient?

I'll be adding my own text overlay on the left side.

Thanks a lot dude!!!!

left out ace trainer bc it didn't fit, hope you enjoy c:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hey there! I was wondering if you could make a banner for the Doubles Ubers thread. I would like to have Primal Groudon on the left, Mega Kangaskhan in the center, and Xerneas on the right, with the words "Doubles Ubers" bold in the center. I don't have a particular color scheme or background in mind, it's up to your discression. Ik you've been busy recently so take all the time you need :heart:

SHOUTOUT ART ROOM FOR HELP <3

don't lose

I ain't cocky, I'm confident.
yes i try to
Alright well, here it goes then!

So, this is actually a banner for my Youtube channel, so the measurements need to fit this:

I would like the banner to include these three things:

1. A "slither.io" image, examples:

2. An "Agario.io" image, examples:

^ Basically, this should be simple as it is just a bunch of circles, but I'd like to kind of have maybe 2 or 3 together and each a different color

3. An "Diep.io" image, examples:

So, the idea for this banner is to have a nice color scheme behind these images (Basically I'm gonna leave the background image up to you, you can find one on google images or can make one from scratch if you want, as long as it compliment the images and their colors anything should work there.) I'm not too picky on how many images are in this banner, for example, if you included 1 "slither" snake and 3 "agario" balls and then like 2 "Diepio" tanks, that would be fine. Whatever will really fit the banner and make it stand out, I just want it to look nice but I want it to include these types of images.

Some sort of 3D type looking would be nice, but I'm not a professional with banners so it looks different in my head than it may look actually finished.

Somewhere in the banner I would like my name as well, "Dewy" maybe in the middle of the banner.

I'll wait and let you get back to me, if you think that you can do this request I would greatly appreciate it. Something else I should also point out is that I would like it to be done as soon as possible, not push everyone else out of the way, but I kind of need it as priority as can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mq

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard

left out ace trainer bc it didn't fit, hope you enjoy c:
hey man, sorry to bother you again after so long but....do you happen to have the image file that you had for my banner here? i lost mine :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)