So I'm contemplating getting into UU, however, I know little about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic is essentially self-explanitory. I've generally always played OU, however, now I'm considering playing around in UU, but I've never really followed it or anything. If anyone could be so nice as to explain what's all the rage there, what to look out for, who's top dog, etc. You get the idea. Thanks :)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Well, welcome to UU.

This thread here will help introduce you to some of the biggest recent changes/arguments/problems/etc.

I would become familiar with all of the Pokemon listed as UU in the Strategydex, however, some of the really big ones include:

Venusaur, Heracross, Milotic, Scyther, and Arcanine.

Other notable ones are:

Registeel, Uxie, Mismagius, Alakazam, and Moltres.

Basically all the rage is simply its OU, but with different and cooler Pokemon with a broader range of usable Pokemon, including various NU Pokemon. Also Sandstorm is seen more as a gimmick than viable strategy in UU. The Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin users are different. It's just different.

I would also read some of the threads in progress in the UU Sub-forum in C&C to become familiar with some of the prominent trends and Pokemon.

haunter

Banned deucer.
See above. Next time, please, use the "ask a simple question, get a simple answer" thread in Stark Mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)