Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Cycle 6 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Can we please have mods monitor the ladder? I've been playing and I feel there's a bit of shadiness going on. There are people entering your games under alts to troll you while you're playing, so their little friends could pull off a cheap victory, while you're being distracted. It's like driving while you're drunk af. I think something needs to be done about such bad sportsmanship, and trolls need to be reprimanded somehow.

I'm worse at reacting than CrashinBoomBoom when it comes to ladder trolls, and those "LT-Randoms" implicitly begging for wins really rub me the wrong way. I'm not gonna ignore them; I'll murder them.

Last edited:
Can we please have mods monitor the ladder? I've been playing and I feel there's a bit of shadiness going on. There are people entering your games under alts to troll you while you're playing, so their little friends could pull off a cheap victory, while you're being distracted. It's like driving while you're drunk af. I think something needs to be done about such bad sportsmanship, and trolls need to be reprimanded somehow.

I'm worse at reacting than CrashinBoomBoom when it comes to ladder trolls, and those "LT-Randoms" implicitly begging for wins really rub me the wrong way. I'm not gonna ignore them; I'll murder them.
I talked about this in the staff room and posted on the olt room but I might as well say it here.

We know these things happen in suspect tests and qualifying cycles so if anyone experiences the same thing (being trolled, asked repeatedly for the win on the battles, asked to forfeit, etc.) pm a mod with the link of the battle or the replay and we'll deal with it.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Forum name: Inflikted

Cycle 6 Alts: LT6A Inflikted, LT6B Inflikted, LT6C Inflikted

Do my alts for Cycle 6 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Hail Satan

Am i actually back to this shit? Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)