Smogon Tour 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey guys im new in forums also i'm new playing tournaments i rlly dont understand where i join the tournament, i want join tours specially ss ou :)
hey, hope you're doing well. stours works as such: we have tournaments every friday (6pm -4), saturday (4pm -4) and sunday (2pm -4) -there will be a thread for you to post "in" going live in that exact time and all matches happen in the following hours at our PS server smogtours.psim.us. For 9 weeks, our players will duke in SS, SM and ORAS OU matches with each week featuring a different tier - we are now in stours 2nd week, meaning our tournaments will be SM OU this weekend.
All smogon tours are linked and advertised with a @here at our disxord server when they start. You can join it at https://discord.gg/5Z7QdQX Make sure to read #newjoins and we'll be all set! :D

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
A reminder that Smogon Tour this weekend will be in the post-DLC2 SS OU metagame! Also, a reminder for Americans that clocks change on Sunday.

I am aware that this is a very fresh tier and not everyone who normally would participate will be as familiar with it as the old metagame, but here are some relevant pieces of information for those wishing to participate:
  • In this thread you can find information on the Pokemon we elected to unban for the start of the metagame.
  • In this thread you can find information on the first two quickbans, Genesect and Nagandel, who will not be allowed in Smogon Tour later this week.
  • In this thread you can find a list of Pokemon deemed viable by myself and some other OU moderators.
    • It is far from an official list and I implore everyone to try out their own ideas in this fresh metagame of course, but it can be used as a reference for those who would like it when building teams or learning about the metagame.
  • In this thread you can find replays from the first ever DLC2 SS OU tournament, hosted by Smogon's nicest user TPP. Most of them are from the metagame with Genesect and Nagandel, but it still gives some practical examples.
  • I am going to do my best to get up a Sample Teams thread in the OU subforum tomorrow so that people can have teams or some reference going in to Smogon Tour Friday, too!
If anyone has questions about what is usable or specifics about the metagame, feel free to ask anytime. I am hoping that this weekend can help develop the early metagame and also be a fun time for everyone participating :blobuwu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)