Smogon Snake Draft I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Unfortunate news this morning as lifelong LA Dodgers fan Leftiez must move the tiebreaker to the weekend in order to recover from the heartbreaking loss to the Houston Astros.

Additionally, in observance of All Soul's Day, M Dragon and ABR will not be able to play either, and will instead be rescheduling for next month, December 3rd.

I have been informed that all involved players apologize for the wait.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Its a shame it had to end this way.
I really enjoyed building and playing Ubers, I think it is the funniest SM tier to play. Sadly, my ubers experience had to end with the unfortunate circumstances you all know.
I will probably post some of my uber teams later.
Shoutouts later as well.

Gl to both teams in finals.

Ps: ABR is too scared to play vs me, so the game will not happen.

Ps2: Shoutout to the people that allowed this shit to happen (obvious glitch) in the semifinals of an important tournament

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
good luck in finals boys hope its a good one. Thank you to obii and dod for picking me and having the faith in me that i think most people didnt that meant alot to me. Special shout to toupip for being a really good mentor i learned alot from being around you during this tour even though i know towards the end you were very busy irl. This tour was a nice rebound personally for me so thank you john cbb teal bloo for helping me grow both in skill and mentally this past few months. For everyone else on the team thanks for helping get us here and owning throughout the season, you all rock.

sorry team for not being there when you needed me, shit went out of control and i was not able to pull it through unfortunately. My sincere apologize to Cdumas for wasting your time while you were being nice about pushing the game.

I'd like to wish a huge fuck to TD's for handling this tournament in such a fashion way, you guys are terribly bad and i wont hide the fact that you guys are taking this game a lot too seriously, you are making it a business instead of a place where we can have fun and this is disappointing, im not even talking about my subbing which is totally legit, but i really hope that you all grow up and think twice before dealing with decision in this site because you're definitly doing it wrong rn.

I hope pitvipers win the whole thing because (im not gonna be a hypocrit on this one) bushmaster didn't deserve finals at all but it's pokemon anyway.
Peace smogon.

thanks serpents for a great season even if it came to an early end. it was an absolute pleasure to team up with each and every one of you and despite how our tournament ended, i'm happy and proud of our team. special shoutout to Lycans for being an amazing teammate, you got the best uu record in the tour and as always having you as my teammate was really great. i'm really sorry you had to be thrown in at the end like that. i look forward to playing you in spl :D

go pitvipers!

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's a shame we lost this way but oh well I think we all know how Pokemon works sometimes.

I'd like to thank my team for the great season they gave me and for being the best persons whom I had the pleasure to play and talk with during these weeks, you're awesome guys

I also want to give dodmen a huge shoutouts, man I know you always believe in me and say that those wins are 90% mine but I don't think I would have done anything I did without your help, this record belongs to you too. I'm sorry we didn't get to share the trophy in the end

obii : You're one of the nicest persons I've ever met here and a great manager, thank you for trusting me to play in your team and I hope I didn't dissapoint you, I'm sorry I wasn't able to take the team to the finals but as you've done this season I know you'll have a trophy soon

rozes : Ik you're not part of the team itself but you're part of the family since the first day, you're a very nice dude no matter what the others say, I hope we can team up again in the future

Pearl , FLCL , col49 thank you for all the help you gave us in the last weeks, you guys are genious

Best of luck to the Pitvipers you guys deserve to win this tour

Just wanted to thanks everyone on my team, was a great season overall, even the semi final when nothing went in our favor made us more motivated than ever, all the members of my team are good at what they're doing and they deserved their trophy.

Thanks obii for that amazing experience, sorry for not showing my best during my first tour but I learned a lot and will keep improving till now.

And s/o to the all TDs, u guys rock
Gl to Charles and Kory in finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)