Smogon Premier League IX - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
does anyone else find it weird that the BIGs have FIVE players with some form of "on" in their name while not a single other team's starting player this week has it? does it mean anything? why are there two johns? is john's name really john? i think there is reason for concern here. i do not want us raiders to have an "off" week and if we do i am going to do some investigating because something is amok.
let it be known that Jhon's name is actually not Jhon

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
does anyone else find it weird that the BIGs have FIVE players with some form of "on" in their name while not a single other team's starting player this week has it? does it mean anything? why are there two johns? is john's name really john? i think there is reason for concern here. i do not want us raiders to have an "off" week and if we do i am going to do some investigating because something is amok.
SM OU: John vs Gondra
:smogthink:

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
gg, sorry for the salt, just frustrated at the luck. i'd take that endgame 10 times out of 10 :/

the damage roll on the entei was heavily in my favor to ko (at the very worst i had a 13/16 chance based on your lando damage + speed points) and i could have roosted up the stone edge damage + snarl + burn barring the crit if i didn't get the roll, but alas.

ggs cryos, im glad we played week 1 so we can move forward w.o any tensions or anything and even tho we didnt win, im happy both teams came out of it w smething. gl in the rest of the season bros, see you in playoffs

real proud of my dudes for making a comeback after a bad start. lets get em next week. scoot scoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)