Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Week 1 went well, keep it up.

Reminders:

On Sportsmanship
Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in #spl / #pokemon / any of the semiofficial tier channels, or in opposing SPL team channels (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a Masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On Scheduling Matches
I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server, or PO if you're playing an old gen. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take irc or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On Disconnecting and timing out drama
Ah, the big beefcake. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there: we reserve the right to judge any individual match on a case by case basis, regardless of assumed precedence set. If you don't like that, you are welcome to not play. Be aware of this.

Also, to protect yourself as much as possible from DCs and timer issues, play on Showdown (because it has an at least semi reliable system of rejoining after a DC) and make a gentleman's agreement to not hit timer and not be hour-a-move dicks.

That said, here is the main way we will probably handle DCs / timing out:

To handle all DC cases...you're gonna submit your teams before the match. Prague Kick and Esteemed SPL Host Ginku, who are not playing nor affiliated with any team, will manage this team submission form. You don't have to submit, but if you do, you protect yourself from the opponent taking a win. If you do DC (and you can't rejoin the battle) and you haven't submitted your team, your opponent will have the right to take the win. Yes, I'll most likely make a judgment call if he is on his last turn with 1 Pokemon at 5% and paralyzed and with you at 6 100% health Pokemon, because the only way to lose this is to misclick multiple times. However, if you're at 6 100% Pokemon and your opponent is at last Pokemon 10% needing to crit flinch you 6 - 12 times for the win, I'll give him the win if you DC and haven't submitted your team.

I know people like Philip7086 will beg me "to use common sense for a judgment call" for all cases and I would normally agree, but I am giving you all a 100% out by allowing you to submit your team. Basically, submit your team, and protect yourself and your team from any and all DCs. It's a simple procedure that removes almost all subjectivity from a decision regarding a DC. Unlike with the scheduling restrictions, all you have to do is submit the team your are using at anytime before the match takes place, and you'll have 100% protected yourself. Read this rule and understand this now before you join the tournament. Since I'm stating this now, I'm basically going to ignore you if you DC, didn't submit a team, and "had a guaranteed win." Expect it. Also note that I'm going to let the PLAYER (not the team), decide whether he is going to take the win or go another route (replay same moves, replay different teams, etc.).

To further ensure no funny business, if, in the case of a DC replay, there is any concern from either party about funny business, both parties have the right to request a screenshot of the current Pokemon's stats in battle. This is irrelevant for Showdown as you can simply rejoin a battle there, but PO allows you to see the currently out Pokemon's stats if you scroll over it with your mouse. Just hit PrntScrn (windows) while scrolling over it if requested by your opponent, preferably with proof that it is a screenshot of that actual battle (consider including the opponent's request in the battle screen in the screenshot).

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

~ Aldaron
(Use https://cryptobin.co/ to secure your team with a password if you don't trust us)

This should be a smooth ride if everyone follows the instructions above (schedule via VM, submit teams, don't start drama for no reason), but it won't be.

---

Alpha Ruiners (5) vs Ever Grande BIGS (7)

SM OU: ABR vs Ciele
SM OU: Geemick vs Obliviate
SM OU: Blunder vs Destiny Device
SM Ubers: Astounded vs Level 56
SM LC: Fatty vs ZoroDark
SM Doubles: Memoric vs Laga
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Posho
BW OU: Vinc2612 vs Finchinator
DPP OU: Smurf. vs Porengan
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs dekzeh
GSC OU: Idiotfrommars vs d0nut
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs Alexander.

Circus Maximus Tigers (8) vs Firebot Falcons (4)

SM OU: P2 vs Get This Money
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs Sweepage
SM OU: Steve Angello vs Leftiez
SM Ubers: Edgar vs Lacus Clyne
SM LC: OP vs zf
SM DOU: MajorBowman vs kamikaze
ORAS OU: Nintendi vs xray
BW OU: McMeghan vs Shoka
DPP OU: Tamahome vs Sauga
ADV OU: JabbaTheGriffin vs Triangles
GSC OU: giara vs Mr.E
RBY OU: Golden Gyarados vs Bedschibaer

Cryonicles (7) vs Congregation of the Classiest (5)

SM OU: njnp vs Eo Ut Mortus
SM OU: Poek97 vs Adam
SM OU: mencemeat vs Lysergic
SM Ubers: psychicmewtwo vs sin and victimization
SM LC: ice tea vs Heysup
SM DOU: KyleCole vs Braverius
ORAS OU: Zamrock vs High Impulse
BW OU: Soulwind vs Reymedy
DPP OU: SUPER MARSHALL vs 6A9 Ace Matador
ADV OU: Fakes vs Danilo
GSC OU: Colchonero vs Earthworm
RBY OU: Peasounay vs Lusch

Stark Sharks (7) vs Indie Scooters (5)

SM OU: reiku vs Sabella
SM OU: PDC vs TheThorn
SM OU: -Snow vs Hector Hard Mode
SM Ubers: Lord Outrage vs Gunner Rohan
SM LC: Corporal Levi vs Star
SM Doubles: I Am a Rookie vs Biosci
ORAS OU: Trosko vs Axel10
BW2 OU: dice vs Jirachee
DPP OU: ToF vs Philip7086
ADV OU: Veteran In Love vs Ojama
GSC OU: Kevin Garrett vs Mr.378
RBY OU: We Three Kings vs Crystal_

Wifi Wolfpack (2) vs Team Raiders (10)

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs TDK
SM OU: aim vs kratosmana
SM OU: Chill Shadow vs reyscarface
SM Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Hack
SM LC: Sken vs mad0ka
SM DOU: SamVGC vs stax
ORAS OU: Snowy. vs Nedor
BW OU: Tokyo Tom vs Jayde
DPP OU: Void vs Roscoe
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs UD
GSC OU: Fear vs BKC
RBY OU: Nails vs Tobes

---

Deadline is Sunday, January 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST.

If I made a mistake with any matchups or names, please contact Prague Kick or me.

60/60 matches completed

Last edited by a moderator:
SM OU: PDC vs TheThorn - He Is Alex

SM OU: aim vs kratosmana - i get triggered everytime i open up discord and see anti saying "poopfucked" at literally any time of day
ORAS OU: Snowy. vs Nedor - lgi negus

DPP OU: Atticus vs 6A9 Ace Matador

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Alpha Ruiners (6) vs Ever Grande BIGS (6)
SM OU: ABR 45-55 Ciele - probably one of the best matchups of the tour, i think if anyone can stop ABRs momentum its Ciele though and I really want to catch this one live
SM OU: Geemick 60-40 Obliviate - More experienced player coming off of a win last week
SM OU: Blunder 75-25 Destiny Device - Both coming off of a loss but Blunder is just way stronger in general
SM Uber: Astounded 55-45 Level 56 - I feel like both can win this easily, but ive seen astounded just been way more solid and motivated, really like l56 though so him taking it wouldnt be a surprise
SM LC: Fatty 45-55 ZoroDark - While fatty did win last week, Zoro came very close and puts in a ton of work so im going to side with him here
SM Doubles: Memoric 55-45 Laga - While Memoric did suffer his first SPL loss, i feel it was a lot better than lagas loss to rookie
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar 60-40 Posho - His playing last week makes it hard to predict against him
BW OU: Vinc2612 40-60 Finchinator - .tryhard
DPP OU: Smurf. 45-55 Porengan - I feel if Rocka is motivated this week and preps well nothing will stop him and I really do hope he wins
ADV OU: Golden Sun 40-60 dekzeh - GS seemed like a fish out of water in his game vs Danilo
GSC OU: Idiotfrommars 45-55 d0nut - go d zero nut :D
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ 55-45 Alexander. - not the biggest rby player but i think metal will really want to come back after a loss week 1

Circus Maximus Tigers (6) vs Firebot Falcons (6)
SM OU: P2 40-60 Cicada - cicada is super solid and should have an easy time winning this one
SM OU: Eternal Spirit 35-65 Sweepage - Sweep had a dominating performance last week and if he manages to keep it up there are very few people that can stop him
SM OU: Steve Angello 40-60 Leftiez - Has been playing really well and just generally solid player
SM Uber: Edgar 55-45 Lacus Clyne - Both coming off of a loss, Edgar however will be motivated to come back stronger and I dont know that much about Lacus
SM LC: OP 48-52 zf - I feel both players here are very even and I'm just giving a slight edge to zf since i feel he'll be able to get the team matchup but this one could really go either way
SM DOU: MajorBowman 65-35 kamikaze - MajorBowman has been on a tear through SPL and Kami has been on a downward spiral. Hope kami can pull through though
ORAS OU: Nintendi 55-45 xray - Really think they should have started nintendi week 1 since hes a generally solid player who i feel will do well this spl
BW OU: McMeghan 55-45 Shoka - riolu wins 10/10 (if mcm cares he wins, if he doesnt its still fairly even )
DPP OU: Tamahome 45-55 Sauga - Last week Sauga played really well and prepped really well along with praise from most of the DPP community. However he and Tama know each other really well so it should be a fun game to watch
ADV OU: JabbaTheGriffin 40-60 Triangles - Played well last week and didnt bring a dodrio
GSC OU: giara 60-40 Mr.E - giara is generally solid at gsc while mr.e still needs to get the salt out of his system
RBY OU: Golden Gyarados 40-60 Bedschibaer - generally more solid player

Cryonicles (5) vs Congregation of the Classiest (7)
SM OU: njnp 30-70 Eo Ut Mortus
SM OU: poek97 55-45 Adam - Should be another good game against two really good players, giving the edge to Poek as I think? he is more active and should be able to play better than he did week 1 and nab a win
SM OU: mencemeat (r!cardo) 40-60 Lysergic - I see Lysergic winning against whichever player he ends up playing as he'll really want to come back from the week one loss to ABR
SM Ubers: psychicmewtwo 40-60 sin and victimization - Played better last week and brought a solid team that didnt lose to half the meta
SM LC: ice tea 35-65 Heysup - Heysup wont drop another game, srry ict ;_;
SM DOU: kylecole 40-60 Braverius - Feel this is another game that could go either way, but I'm going to give the edge to Braverius who always does well in SPL and will pull out wins left and right
ORAS OU: zamrock 40-60 High Impulse - Amir is very solid and if he gets a solid team and plays from his phone nothing will stop him
BW OU: soulwind 65-35 Reymedy - Uses stealth rocks
DPP OU: atticus 55-45 6A9 Ace Matador - Hard to say for both of these guys, should be a fun match to watch though
ADV OU: fakes 60-40 Danilo - Similar to GS, Danilo still needs to brush off the rust before he'll start racking up consistent wins
GSC OU: new breed 40-60 Earthworm - EW is still one of, if not, the best GSC player while I havent seen New Breed play GSC in a long time. Kevin is still super solid though and him winning isnt completely out of the picture
RBY OU: peasounay vs Lusch - Unless omfuga gives Lusch some mono-normal rby teams I think peas should be able to win this match up

Stark Sharks (4) vs Indie Scooters (8)
SM OU: reiku 55-45 Sabella - If he plays this week hopefully he isnt too rusty and can beat Sabella who played a bit oddly last week
SM OU: PDC 45-55 TheThorn - God himself.
SM OU: -Snow 40-60 Hector Hard Mode - I feel HHM will come back after that loss to sweep with a vengence and his generally solid building + playing should power him through this match up
SM Ubers: Lord Outrage 60-40 Gunner Rohan - Outrage wont lose two weeks in a row
SM LC: Corporal Levi 55-45 Star - I feel he played really well last week, but I think it'll come down to how much prep each player puts in
SM Doubles: I Am a Rookie 45-55 Biosci - Rookie has played a grand total of 3 Smogon Doubles Games in his career, and Biosci was the one who gave him a team so I want to give the edge to him here. However as last week showed us he is still a super strong player and can easily win this depending on the team he receives
ORAS OU: Trosko 40-60 Axel10 - Really strong game right here, Axel is one of the best players though and I think he can easily take this match up.
BW2 OU: dice 40-60 Jirachee - Unless similar events happen to last years SPL, I dont see Phil losing this game
DPP OU: ToF 30-70 Philip7086 - Probably the best DPPer in the current pool, if not all time
ADV OU: Veteran In Love 40-60 Ojama - Ojama will be back to show that his week 1 was a fluke and the Veteran won't know what hit him
GSC OU: Kevin Garrett 60-40 Mr.378 - Go Conflict n_n
RBY OU: We Three Kings 40-60 Crystal_ - I think this one will just come down to experience and I give the edge to crystal_ here
~ AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~

also more people do predictions because they are fun to read n_n

Last edited:

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Hack vs Problems
Level 56 vs Astounded

Gunner Rohan vs Lord Outrage
Lacus Clyne vs Edgar
SiV
vs Psychic Mewtwo

I'm going to go with History over current form and back Oli to do what he does best by putting a dent into Hack's plans. He arguably should have won his Week 1 game but for hax and chokes, and I feel like he might just bounce right back against someone who he's had the number on for 3 years now. Astounded I feel is a slight favourite in the Level 56 matchup, largely by way of his prep, having longer for the game and having a helping hand in the shape of Pohjis to test with on his team.

Gunner Rohan and Lord Outrage, I dont think I can seperate these two at the moment, Lord Outrage still finding his feet a bit since returning from his 4 month break, and Gunner fresh from the only 6-0 win of the first week in Ubers. Lacus is going to look to recover from that loss against Edgar, coming off of a loss to Hack week 1, who I give a slight advantage to due to experience at SPL level, although Lacus will be hungry to prove that she deserves her place here. Sin and Victimisation impressed me with his week 1 team, and Psychic Mewtwo's team was not one I liked at all, so I'll give the edge here to SiV here as well.

Gl to all participants.

SM OU: P2 vs Cicada
SM OU: IAmGingy vs reyscarface

ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Plopsho

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender

BW OU: dice vs Jirachee

DPP OU: ToF vs Philip7086 | looking forward for this one

BW OU: dice vs Jirachee

Alpha Ruiners (0) vs Ever Grande BIGS (0)

SM Ubers: Astounded vs Level 56
SM LC: Fatty vs ZoroDark
SM Doubles: Memoric vs Laga
GSC OU: Idiotfrommars vs d0nut
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs Alexander.

Circus Maximus Tigers (0) vs Firebot Falcons (0)

SM Ubers: Edgar vs Lacus Clyne
SM LC: OP vs zf
SM DOU: MajorBowman vs kamikaze
GSC OU: giara vs Mr.E
RBY OU: Golden Gyarados vs Bedschibaer

Cryonicles (0) vs Congregation of the Classiest (0)

SM LC: ice tea vs Heysup
SM DOU: KyleCole vs Braverius
GSC OU: New Breed vs Earthworm
RBY OU: Peasounay vs Lusch

Stark Sharks (0) vs Indie Scooters (0)

SM Ubers: Lord Outrage vs Gunner Rohan
SM LC: Corporal Levi vs Star
SM Doubles: I Am a Rookie vs Biosci
BW2 OU: dice vs Jirachee
GSC OU: Kevin Garrett vs Mr.378

Wifi Wolfpack (0) vs Team Raiders (0)

SM Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Hack
SM LC: Sken vs mad0ka
SM DOU: SamVGC vs stax
GSC OU: Fear vs BKC
RBY OU: Nails vs Tobes

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
SM OU: ABR vs Ciele - I think ABR has the advantage in having more 'high level' teammates to test / teambuild with, but Ciele can easily win with some outplaying
SM OU: Geemick vs Obliviate - This ones just a guess
SM OU: Blunder vs Destiny Device - Blunder may have lost week 1 but I think he had a solid showing and it may have motivated him more for a future rematch maybe
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Posho - love posho but its hard to predict against rodri after week 1

SM OU: P2 vs Cicada - kek
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs Sweepage - solid showing week 1, while I still haven't seen eternal play a serious sun and moon match
SM OU: Steve Angello vs Leftiez - This is gonna be a good game but I give the edge to leftiez considering how unlucky steve is
ORAS OU: Nintendi vs xray - I know xray wants to win and prove he's good but he's facing nintengod. most looked for games this spl for me would have to be Nintendi vs Rodriblutar, Nintendi vs TheThorn, or Rodriblutar vs TheThorn

SM OU: njnp vs Eo Ut Mortus - ?I think? Njnp builds a lot and has ricardo to test and advise so he ?should? win
SM OU: Poek97 vs Adam - Good match but I think Adam has the momentum and advantage in sun and moon
SM OU: mencemeat vs Lysergic - idk how interactive mencemeat is with his teammates but I can see lysergic taking this with something unprepped for
ORAS OU: Zamrock vs High Impulse - I think its gonna be hard to come back from a loss like that week 1 and Zamrock comin out that week 1 w

SM OU: reiku vs Sabella - reiku didnt play week 1 while sab wasn't looking too hot week 1, so to the best of my knowledge it could go either way
SM OU: PDC vs TheThorn - TheThorn is good, can't wait to see how he plays in sun and moon and I think PDC might be a good way to test how good his prep is
SM OU: -Snow vs Hector Hard Mode - -Snow is on fire and I think he has a good mindset from using niche crazy stuff in oras and having a lot of toys in sun and moon
ORAS OU: Trosko vs Axel10 - Trosko had a good showing last week, Axel10 had an even better one but that was in sun and moon so idk who to predict here.

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs TDK - Very few people I see FV losing to in SPL
SM OU: aim vs kratosmana - I think Aim is the better player / builder
SM OU: IAmGingy vs reyscarface - who wouldn't be determined to get a win after what happened week 1
ORAS OU: Snowy. vs Nedor - Snowy lost last week but I think he prefers ORAS ? and Nedor has shown to be a solid player who can't be taken lightly so maybe I give nedor the edge

SM LC: Fatty vs Zorodark - someone who has a lot of momentum from w1 vs someone who might try a bit harder to bounce back from w1... i cud see anyone of them winning but fatty is a cool guy and i hope he wins
SM LC: OP vs zf - i dont think ive ever seen op choke
SM LC: ice tea vs Heysup - last week was ice tea's 3rd spl loss due to some shitty rng. predictin u every week u have my condolences fam
SM LC: Corporal Levi vs Star - star played the endgame last week really well and i was lowkey rlly impressed. Luck was unfort tho.
SM LC: Sken vs mad0ka - u cant both go 2-0

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
SM OU: ABR vs Ciele - Leaning more ABR but honestly this could go either way. Ciele is really good.
SM OU: Geemick vs Obliviate - I must officially be getting old cause I saw both of these guys coming up to make it to where they are now. I'm giving the edge to Obliviate here but neutral luck to both.
SM OU: Blunder vs Destiny Device - Blunders stupid good

SM OU: P2 vs Cicada - I would predict Flegg to win, but his luck sucks and to top it off his over reliance on inaccurate moves sometimes gets the better of him.
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs Sweepage - Not sure
SM OU: Steve Angello vs Leftiez - This match will probably depend more on builds.

SM OU: njnp vs Eo Ut Mortus - Same as above except njnp only focuses on counter teams. We'll see.
SM OU: mencemeat vs Lysergic - Could go either way

SM OU: reiku vs Sabella - When it comes down to the wire reiku can probably maintain more consistency in his plays.

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs TDK - I've seen FV run a lot more wild shit in the past to give him that upper edge, so you never know what he's going to bring. This could go either way but FV might have an advantage here.
SM OU: IAmGingy vs reyscarface - Not sure

Go Posho, Zamrock, and Nedor to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)