Smogon Premier League VII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaka Brah

Banned deucer.
Not the biggest poster, but I must ask: What was the point of this lofty ass post? Is it to 'one up' someone? To "win" an argument?

I need to understand.

Well, I guess it's more so the part about not caring yet simultaneously feeling the need to express it without being prompted.

"The only people you're fooling are mindless trolls with the inability to think on their own and require the majority's consensus to direct their opinions" with that "as much enjoyment I'll get" piece.
Truer words have never been spoken, dude, Caring about things is extremely gay, someone post another photoshopped picture of Cased's face already so I can like it

ok fuck this

VM'd reyscarface monday or tuesday
messaged him on irc Tuesday

then I told Finch to ask reyscarface to reply to my VM when he knew he was free 5 mins after the screenshot
reyscarface didnt reply to that PM and neither to my VM at all

messaged him on irc again today but he hasnt replied for 5 hours, he's probably idle but still

what do you think, that im gonna beg you to fight me?
because scheduling is obv too hard for you: 5pm +1 tomorrow

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[13:32:03] <Finchinator> Texas
[13:32:11] <Finchinator> Bigs are going to luck Falcons
[13:32:15] <Finchinator> You've been warned

you can stop now

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for the record its 1 for 1 in terms of game won by luck in our series. It won't stop.
As far as I'm concerned it's roughly evened out, but at 2 for 1

Leftiez game you had won if not for the max roll crit
Kyle game we had won if not for the heat wave miss
Can game we had won if not for the double wow miss+double gunk hit

So roughly even overall, but I'd really rather not see this happen

[13:32:54] <Finchinator> My bad luck eyebrows just got done
[13:32:56] <Finchinator> Again
[13:33:04] <Finchinator> Now we will have good luck for the remainder of the tour

Leftiez game you had won if not for the max roll crit
i don't like to be that guy, but even without the crit he didnt have it 100%, because lando could freely get a rp against tyranitar and then sweep.
Finch couldn't stay in on Landorus knowing i could be double dancer so he would probably send ferrothorn but lando 2HKO ferro.
Here are the scenarios:
1) Finch uses leech seed on landorus as he doesn't know i was LO and then scizor might finish with SD + Bp as jirachi had trick and no fire punch (in this case finch would have been forced to weaken ferrothorn in order to kill landorus)
2) Finch uses Gyroball on landorus and then it would depend of damage, if i live with more than 30% then i won, otherwise rip

So yeah that crit definitly mattered and the end would have been way more different , but if he played it smart enough i'm p sure i had fair shot at winning this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)