Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Yay my thread is freed again. Zebraiken is a good host.

Anyways, going through some the midseason sign ups, I got really annoyed. Who do some of those people think they are making obnoxious posts such as, "you know who I am. Draft me," "draft me but know that I can only play Monday-Tuesday," etc.

Stfu, morons. There's a reason why you didn't get picked initially. You suck.

Don't annoy me.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
I know that every midseason reyscarface has a nice post bringing midseason power rankings. As you all know my power rankings are also critically acclaimed. Because i had overwhelming support from the community I feel like the next step for me to take is bring to you some midseason rankings. I'll even give the managers some advice to help them improve their seasons.
So without further ado:

10. Bigs (Preseason ranking: 10):
The Bigs sport the worst record this SPL, going 0-0-4 with some uninspiring performances. The French core has fallen apart as relative newcomers rozes and Finchinator try to keep the Bigs season from spiraling out of control. Can McMeghan tolerate the incompetence of the other French players while dealing with his struggles at the same time?

ORAS OU #1: Reymedy - Despite going 0-4, Remedy has made steady progress in not flaming his opponents after defeat.
ORAS OU #2: boudouche - Another French player, another poor record. Boudouche may need to switch up the teams he brings, and stop using Remedy's.
ORAS UU: bugzinator - bugzinator has quietly put together a 3-1 record in UU. That 3-1 record is much more impressive when you consider his only loss was to the Donfuga.
ORAS RU: galbia - sorry don't know you
ORAS NU: rozes - rozes is a (BAN ME PLEASE) but he has been worth far more than the 10k used on him. His shitty music taste is overshadowed by a strong performance that gives hope to a Bigs team lacking anything positive.
ORAS Doubles: BLINGAS - sorry don't really know you.
ORAS LC: ZoroDark - Sorry I don't really know LC players
BW OU: Finchinator - Finch is 3-1 but those 3 victories have been versus mediocre players. Finchinator will be exposed. He is not a BW OU player. Nor is he an NU player. He isn't a Pokemon player at all, just gets ghosted by McMeghan, another reason for the mental toll McMeghan has taken.
DPP OU: Malekith - Malekith is just another player who has to rediscover himself if the Bigs want to do anything.
ADV OU: McMeghan - I don't blame McMeghan for going 1-3. This dude has been dealing with the incompetence of French players like boudouche and Remedy for ages. After an underwhelming performance in WCoP by Team France, McMeghan deals with struggles in SPL. He's probably extremely depressed and his own play has been affected. I am here for you if you want to talk about your frustration McMeghan.
GSC OU: d0nut - I'm going to admit that I don't know anything about
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ - sorry don't know your RBY prowess
Bench: Laga - Just another star the Bigs brought in who has struggled and now benched.
Bench: Improbable - Although he is 0-1, starting Improbable and getting a DC win may be the best option the Bigs have for their struggling OU starters.
Bench: HANTSUKI - pora brazil

The Bigs may want to consider shuffling their lineup and experimenting to find something, as their current lineup is just losing games. An option is to buy a strong ORAS OU player such as leremyju. GeeMick, another French star has been saying good things about leremyju, while leremyju himself has claimed that "leremyju is the greatest OU player and is a blessing to the game of Pokemon"

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I know that every midseason reyscarface has a nice post bringing midseason power rankings. As you all know my power rankings are also critically acclaimed. Because i had overwhelming support from the community I feel like the next step for me to take is bring to you some midseason rankings. I'll even give the managers some advice to help them improve their seasons.
So without further ado:

The Bigs sport the worst record this SPL, going 0-0-4 with some uninspiring performances. The French core has fallen apart as relative newcomers rozes and Finchinator try to keep the Bigs season from spiraling out of control. Can McMeghan tolerate the incompetence of the other French players while dealing with his struggles at the same time?

ORAS OU #1: Reymedy - Despite going 0-4, Remedy has made steady progress in not flaming his opponents after defeat.
ORAS OU #2: boudouche - Another French player, another poor record. Boudouche may need to switch up the teams he brings, and stop using Remedy's.
ORAS UU: bugzinator - bugzinator has quietly put together a 3-1 record in UU. That 3-1 record is much more impressive when you consider his only loss was to the Donfuga.
ORAS NU: rozes - rozes is a (BAN ME PLEASE) but he has been worth far more than the 10k used on him. His shitty music taste is overshadowed by a strong performance that gives hope to a Bigs team lacking anything positive.
BW OU: Finchinator - Finch is 3-1 but those 3 victories have been versus mediocre players. Finchinator will be exposed. He is not a BW OU player. Nor is he an NU player. He isn't a Pokemon player at all, just gets ghosted by McMeghan, another reason for the mental toll McMeghan has taken.
DPP OU: Malekith - Malekith is just another player who has to rediscover himself if the Bigs want to do anything.
ADV OU: McMeghan - I don't blame McMeghan for going 1-3. This dude has been dealing with the incompetence of French players like boudouche and Remedy for ages. After an underwhelming performance in WCoP by Team France, McMeghan deals with struggles in SPL. He's probably extremely depressed and his own play has been affected. I am here for you if you want to talk about your frustration McMeghan.
Bench: Laga - Just another star the Bigs brought in who has struggled and now benched.
Bench: Improbable - Although he is 0-1, starting Improbable and getting a DC win may be the best option the Bigs have for their struggling OU starters.

The Bigs may want to consider shuffling their lineup and experimenting to find something, as their current lineup is just losing games. An option is to buy a strong ORAS OU player such as leremyju. GeeMick, another French star has been saying good things about leremyju, while leremyju himself has claimed that "leremyju is the greatest OU player and is a blessing to the game of Pokemon"

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So without further ado:

I know all of this is an attempt to bring attention upon you in order to get bought midseason. And I really feel you, we've all been there.
Furthermore, to show you that I can make ever bigger progress, instead of ignoring you, or flaming your random ass into oblivion, I'll give you a couple of advice :
Talking shit about me or the other french people and whatnot will probably not do you any good. It may give you some likes, but that's probably about it. If you look at the bigger picture, what kind of manager would buy someone he never heard off, besides when he was talking trash about another player, unrelated to him (I know you have to do what you have to do, because no one is related to you, so I really took no offense). What would happen if this random was to join a team tournament ? Would he make fun of his mates when they get unlucky, or criticize them when they choke, bully them when they bring a mediocre team ?!! Managers are more often than not rationnal people, and I'm afraid you're not known enough for them to take that risk.

You're trying to take the highway before learning how to drive, which will most surely not end up good for you.
I will do you a favor, and contribute positively to this community I love so much everytime I read the comments about my games and my record, by offering you to PM me anytime you need some teams, or if you wish to be tutored. We will make your SPL dream come true together.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
What haters? I made this thread better than ever and the overwhelming positive feedback motivates me to write even more powe rankings

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to be dead serious for once.

Leremyju, remember that some people spend all their time on here and on IRC chatting with other dudes 24/7 and bro this and bro that blah blah blah for a reason. Unless you have self-esteem issue and need approval from random Internet people, why should you care what some random person behind a computer screen says? Misery enjoys company and they're just trying to bring your bubbly self down along with them.

The level of smack talk has really fallen. I will get back to posting soon as im back from italy.

Tanner: go back to being banned on league of legends

What the fuck? Was rey supposed to hop his ass off across the mexican border after this line was thrown at him? You know what, i will make a ranking of the worst 10 trash talkers. I will also use posts to give examples. Stay tuned...

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
It's not smack talk when a bunch of people who think they're so awesome because they've been here for more than 3 years all jumped on Leremyju for no valid reason at all. And the bandwagoners are the worst of them all. Leremyju hasn't done shit to deserve the hate.

He's doing his best with the rankings. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)