Social The Smogon Photo Album

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Here's a few pictures of me, I'm sure ppl have been dying to see what the low impact Circus+Firebot poster Earlio looks like
that was sarcastic in case ur dumb
My Best Picture.JPG

The Local Boys Club.JPG

Last edited:

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
hey so i was actually gonna post in here eventually but it seems that a certain banned user by the name of Transcendent God Champion is attempting to dox myself and another smogon member, and while I don't really care that some banned lowlife has nothing else to do than attempt to find pictures of some 16-year-old, I'd much rather post my pictures on my own terms. So to say the least, all Lance did was expedite the process. Lance was trying to use this "power" of his to make myself and the other smogon member leave. So basically, this is just a "fuck you" to Lance. Thanks pal!

redacted

redacted

redacted

redacted

I would tag Lance but he's banned. I would tag one of his lowlife friends, but they're all getting banned too! Oops!

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My Grandma got invited to visit the Irish Embassy last Thursday for a St. Brigid's Day event and she managed to get the embassy to give me a ticket for the event too, which was a great opportunity for me to learn more about St. Brigid and her legacy as well as being my first chance to try macaroons. Anyway, I was the youngest person at the event by at least five years, and when I was there I met Michael D. Higgins (the president of Ireland) and shook his hand; he's a really nice bloke and definitely the type of guy to look up to. Anyway, my Grandma just emailed me this photo that was taken at the event:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)