NEXT YEAR: SPREAD EDITION???

• spread is too hard then even Jacksonville can win ;__;

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • mmm yeah spread them picks

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I forgot to set my TNF pick, would have picked the Bengals because lolbrowns. Any chance that can get added for me?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I like to make a bold prediction or two on a weekly basis or I'd probably not be losing to it. Enough of them work out, my intuition and football smarts are pretty good, but not as often as picking all favorites in those spots would work. Plus I'm enough of a Cowboys homer to still have picked them to win every game up to this point except the New England one. ;[ That alone has cost me 3-4 points... I probably still pick them over the Saints at the time.

What's on the slate this week? I don't think I'm quite bold enough to pull the trigger, but I really do want to pick Washington over the Saints. I also wanna take Arizona being the better team over Seattle's HFA, but that isn't that bold, and I don't think JAX over BAL is a big deal either even though Yahoo is telling me 89% of players are picking the ratbirds LOL REALLY?

To be fair, Dallas should have won all those games... (And if Romo was healthy, I would've picked them over NE too.)

Edit: also missed one point on a Thursday game

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I hate to say I told me so but...

Grats to those of you who hit the high score of 6 this week so far.

My picks are so awful this year I'm forced to make reaches now to try to catch up which ain't helping my performance

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I probably would have picked the Lions anyway so I ain't mad that I forgot to do my pick for the day.

Picking All Favorites is NOT picking all favorites, I've been duped! :pirate:
lol I was never actually picking all the favorites each and every week although there were times when I did it. I was trash at picking these games this week and am probably bound to get overtaken for the lead pretty soon (surprised I've held onto it this long).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I've thought about paying attention before but I didn't actually care enough to check. I paid attention this week, or just now anyway while I was seeing where the picks were this week. I picked Indy? Coulda swore...

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I think it more the Houston offense didn't exist, not that Gronk played poorly or anything. I picked 'em for the upset too because Houston D has been on fire lately and NE offense has been butt with all of their skill position starters injured.

Well it looks like my luck has finally run out. Was going to pick the Colts and Jets but decided to go the other way and it backfired badly.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Only one to grab Atlanta this week, only one on Indy, one of only two on both Jets and Burrs.

Sadly, with the consensus on Pittsburgh.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Said I wasn't gonna pick Dallas anymore this season after the first Washington game, flip-flopped this week because SURPRISE redskins clinched the division so maybe they won't try very hard this week. Stomped anyway and gonna lose the year now cuz I'm the only one that picked Dallas. :(

Don't know if I duped SKL by not picking the Packers or if he was going with them anyways but either way me picking the underdog out of desperation ended up with me winning somehow.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Don't know if I duped SKL by not picking the Packers or if he was going with them anyways but either way me picking the underdog out of desperation ended up with me winning somehow.
After I made my previous post I did the same thing because it was the only way for me to catch up, as it were. Sadly, I can't +1 on both of you if you pick different teams.

damn you dallas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)