Status
Not open for further replies.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
[19:10] lmao why not: sam-testings
[19:10] lmao why not: stop liking everyone's post in the grand slam thread
[19:10] lmao why not: they actually think its the sign up thread coz of u
[19:10] lmao why not: :(

wait rly? i mean if you want me to unlike all the posts...

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please dont hate PU for people that ghost that's like suing Starbucks because a random stranger spilled coffee on you. Besides if you blame ghosting on nobody liking the tier then aren't you perpetrating the problem by giving it shit just so you can look cool and get likes?

Please dont hate PU for people that ghost that's like suing Starbucks because a random stranger spilled coffee on you. Besides if you blame ghosting on nobody liking the tier then aren't you perpetrating the problem by giving it shit just so you can look cool and get likes?
I don't know whether to take this serious or not but I don't think you caught my point at all, but that would be the case for any new tier from low relevance that would be added to a trophy tour such as Grand Slam. The playerbase is relatively low for oficial tour standards which represents that the tier isn't pretty from big means and thus people don't frequently play it on a high level. And when it actually matters at lets say playoffs or further in the tournament the risk that people go find a competent player that can ''potentially'' ghost a user because he doesn't know much of the tier would increase.
And this should be most likely prevented right?
Anyway this is just a minor point of why i think adding PU would be wrong, and I already wasted my time explaining it to a guy that uses shitty Starbucks coffee comparisions.
Guess what likes aren't the world if you think so im pretty sorry for you but ok, this was simply expressing my opinion of what i thought, my nigga I dont need to look cool on a forum where everyone is just 100% facade anyway :)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dude PU is actually a fun tier lol

I wouldn't have added it to official tours for at least another year while the playerbase develops but the tier itself is legitimately fun

really no reason to shit on the playerbase or the tier for a TD decision unless idk you feel the need to stroke your own ego or smth

Is that everything PU has going for it? Starting to personally attack someone because they're out of arguments wow great job.
Everything I've heard so far when people tried to defend PU is: It is fun hehe :P; Try it out yourself could be cool!, like eh? How does that convince me from its competitiveness and its rightful place here in grand slam!! Please try at least harder!

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
How does that convince me from its competitiveness and its rightful place here in grand slam!!
[18:45:04] ict: pearlie
[18:45:07] ict: how do i write
[18:45:10] ict: competetiiveness
[18:45:14] ict: competetiveness
[18:45:16] ict: like this right?
[18:46:09] Pearl: hmm
[18:46:17] Pearl: competitiveness

and the ghosting has officially started...

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Hello,

I have an important announcement to make, so please pay close attention to what I'm about to say to you, Smogon community.

papai noel, also known as elodin the burger, is making his return to competitive Pokémon in great fashion by winning the Smogon Grand Slam V. After 4 years of playing Pokémon I realized something earlier this year: I am pretty terrible in this game. But no more. My old days of luck and skill will return as I tear through the hopeless souls in this tournament. I'll be playing like no man, but like a little god with blood in his eyes and death in his hands. Those who stand in my way will regret it deeply, as I am the only one who can be the true Pokémon master.

In order to reach this goal, I need 4 trophies on Smogon University. I currently have "1" that means "2" that means "0", because I didn't really deserve them in the first place. So I'm winning this silly tournament to prove not only that I'm a Pokémon god, but also that you don't need ghosting to win an official Smogon University tournament. After a whole year of scandals and shame in every tornament, this community needs a player as good as myself to be a role model for new players such as Newrof and NJNP, and I am willing to do that in order to improve this website. I have done it several times before.

And so, as my ultimate achievement, I will get my Tiering / Community Contributor badge from Haunter directly from jail. I'll fly over to Italy and I'll talk to a handcuffed Haunter until I convince him to give me this badge, because I'll deserve it more than anyone else out here.

Once I win this tournament (if I'm not banned by then), I'll show Smogon University what Pokémon is really about and the true meaning of integrity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)