Approved Smogcast Request - June 18th

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cast - PDC, Littlelucario, Wheezer, Career Ended
Content - Stall Playstyle
Subtopics - Transition of Ladder Stall to Tour Stall, Lesser Used Stallmons that can be viable, Common Stall Frameworks, Etc.
Date/Length of Time - June 18th for ~1-1.5 hours
Outline of Stream - Basic Overview of Stall ---> How to Build Stall ---> More Niche Options for Role Compression --->Tour Stall vs Ladder Stall ---> Discussion of How to Play Stall

Just as a side note, PoMMan was already asked about this and he said that this sounds ok, so this is the formal application for the smogcast.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So today is the smogcast, when do you guys think is an appropriate time to stream it? I'm assuming that you guys would prefer PDC does it since he's the most experienced out of the all of us with recording content. Currently, 8 PM is the time that we've agreed on, and we're just wondering if that's a good time.

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
the request is in like 30 mins and we still have no information as to the smogon twitch info so that we can do the stream

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Spoke with Career Ended about the setup details and the stream key when needed, and he says this will happen tomorrow instead as a result of PDC's skype breaking.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know it's short notice but I think this should become a YouTube series as opposed to a one-time cast, especially if you're comfortable discussing other playstyles in the future. A cast seems too spur-of-the-moment and facets of the playstyle may not be covered entirely and effectively.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
I know it's short notice but I think this should become a YouTube series as opposed to a one-time cast, especially if you're comfortable discussing other playstyles in the future. A cast seems too spur-of-the-moment and facets of the playstyle may not be covered entirely and effectively.
So record several videos about each playstyle in the same fashion as smogcast? that sounds doable, but we all really only have time to record one smogcast until the end of next month

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So record several videos about each playstyle in the same fashion as smogcast? that sounds doable, but we all really only have time to record one smogcast until the end of next month
No, just collaborate with your panel (who are all obviously willing to help) to make one video per playstyle that covers the playstyle. I don't know exactly how many playstyles exist that are viable but I can imagine this being 3-5 videos.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
No, just collaborate with your panel (who are all obviously willing to help) to make one video per playstyle that covers the playstyle. I don't know exactly how many playstyles exist that are viable but I can imagine this being 3-5 videos.
oh ok then, do want us to just talk about it with a script and gradually transition to each part of the playstyle or have a more structured video with segments like a guide of sorts?

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
I think that the more free-flowing style will be more natural, thanks for the suggestion mambo! :] Although, we will only be able to make one or two of these episodes unless we bulk record a ton of them this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)