Smeargle's Studio's 14th Annual Secret Santa!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gaboswampert Thank you, that is so amazing! I didn't imagine it, but I love how stressed out the Dusknoir is. Makes sense when a super effective Pursuit is coming after you. And it is really impressive how expressive you made it when Dusknoir really only has a pupil-less eye for a face; must have been a real challenge but you definitely got it! Tyranitar crossing over through the portal is also a striking image. The eye twinkle is also a nice effect to show what move is used, considering Pursuit doesn't generally have a very distinct animation.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Give it up for DAY 2 :quagchamppogsire:

Day 2

TO:
Wet Kisser
I'd like a drawing of politoed wearing the kings rock and unlocking his divine cosmic power
1704668572437.png

TO: Kiwi
Emolga in a jujutsu uniform, with cursed energy around its fist (Jujutsu Kaisen)
1704669040035.png

1704668903732.png

TO: LifeisDANK
Your fave pokemon receiving a gift from delibird
1704668825074.png

TO: bro torterra
Requesting grass pokemon being grassy!!!!☘✨
1704668986561.png

TO: Kolohe
For secrit Santa I want a Pikachu with a funny hat
1704669110765.png

Final batch of gifts will be delivered tomorrow!!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
WOOO Emolgas hitting you with the 1 2 volt-switch cause it's actually not viable enough to stay in battle :(
(Love it)

bro torterra

Not even top 5
WOOO Emolgas hitting you with the 1 2 volt-switch cause it's actually not viable enough to stay in battle :(
(Love it)
glad you like it! sorry i wasn’t able to draw anything huge, if you want anything extra i’ll totally do it

and Kolohe THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! this is everything i’ve wanted and more, you totally read my mind + beautifully drawn of course. i’ll be making this my new PS background:pimp:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fishy yours is incredibly cute, and just unlocked a childhood memory of a joke I used to tell all the time. You kinda have to do it in person because there are a lot of associated movements, but here is the basic joke so everyone can use it:

A boy was born with a rare disability in that he couldn't clap. Every time someone asked him to clap, he would miss his hands (do the motion where you try to clap but your hands always pass by each other. Repeat it every time someone asks him to clap in the story.). His parents sent him to the physical therapist so he could learn to clap. There was still no luck, but then the therapist promised him an ice cream cone if he could do it. After a lot of struggling, the boy was finally able to clap, so the therapist gave him the ice cream cone. But when he tried to eat it, (do the motion of lifting the ice cream cone and missing your mouth and splattering it on your head)

EDIT: I guess since my gift is now revealed, I should properly credit. The background for my art was cropped from here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2684090438

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
And here we are, folks! The final day!

Day 3

TO: Gaboswampert
a mudkip with a hat
1704596854573.png

TO: Audiino
My request is anything with Pichu and Audino having a good time, thanks!
1704596942946.png

TO: Andy Mobile
Someone in a Charizard parka with blue eyes and curly brown hair hugging an icy heart
1704597134757.png

TO: Fusion Flare
Draw your favorite Straw Hat from One Piece as a Pokemon you’d think they’d most likely be!
1704597215737.png

1704597244383.png

TO: Lumari
dawn or selene playing an instrument of your choosing would be cool!
1704597311061.png

TO: Samirsin
A snowy landscape with snoms
1704597402776.png

That wraps up Smeargle's Studio's 14th Annual Secret Santa! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful artists who participated in this event!! Until the next Secret Santa, I hope you folks had a wonderful holiday, and take care!

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
LifeisDANK aww thank you for the amazing art! i love the happy expressions on both pichu and audino, and the snowman is extra adorable with its lopsided smile. great colors, love the blue tinge everything has but the art still looks so warm and inviting (is that some color dodge? :P)
I use sai only I don't got Photoshop cause Adobe is smelly

But I do use overlays of orange and merge into one layer to paint.

How did I not figure out the audino drawing would be for audiino lol. I enjoyed this one thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)