SM Team Tournament - Round 2

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
is there a reason we can't have subs for later rounds in the tournament? when the last tournament allowed subs
Issues with a liberal subbing rule in the first edition of the tour where certain teams decided to swap out certain players for others in order to gain a superior matchup, hurting the integrity of the tour. And of course the idea is that you sign up with your friends so there should be little issue with activity.

With that said, Melle2402 approached me and brought up that his NUer, PrinceLucian, is completely inactive. Dream and I decided to let one of his players play his respective tier and Lucian’s NU slot for next round. If you can prove inactivity of a player I’ll let other teams do the same. Between rounds of course.

Also, Stardust Crusaders and ISEKAI have tied.

SM OU: Lopunny Kicks vs. CKW

This will be the tiebreaker. Get it done ASAP!

Calling act on Yui. We scheduled the time of 8:00pm gmt+2 on Sunday, but Yui didnt appear. I waited from 8:00pm to 11:00pm and contacted his teammate Ransei for help. But still i have no Messages from him for now.

teachable

Banned deucer.
With that said, Melle2402 approached me and brought up that his NUer, PrinceLucian, is completely inactive. Dream and I decided to let one of his players play his respective tier and Lucian’s NU slot for next round. If you can prove inactivity of a player I’ll let other teams do the same. Between rounds of course.

From the above screenshot, our other OU player has gone inactive and isn't able to play for us anymore. Given what happened with Melle2402's team I'm assuming this is okay; Randomnick (our NU player) is going to be playing spooky's OU matches in addition to his own NU matches.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Activity Decisions:

imsosorrylol vs. truedrew
tsmugs vs. xTech
UltraBallz vs. StarBlim
Yui. vs. hypnossong
insult
vs. Flamestar
Trichotomy vs. pancake
Vodoom vs. Dibs the Dreamer

Coinflips:

zugubu royale vs. Taskr

This creates a large number of ties, as such I'm going to postpone r3 and give all tiebreakers until Wednesday at 11:59 PM EST for completion.

SM OU: KingKdot vs. iRKD

SM OU: DurzaOffTopic vs. ahhh

SM OU: Career Ended vs. Z+V

SM OU: Lopunny Kicks vs. CKW

Here are your tiebreakers.

won while purposefully risking a roll slightly not in my favor and a crit that mattered, sorry for the unenjoyable battle and ggs I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)