skar bliss OU DPPT

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I'M NUB.

Hello everyone :) I've built a skarmory-blissey team and I want to know how is it. I knot it's bad and I'm a nub, so please insulte me and whatever you want but tell me how I can change my nub team.

Tell me what is nub (if you say "everything" than say what I should do) and vote this team (1 to 10, 1= impraticable 10= beast, remember not to reach 4)

TY

I started with a famous couple that provides ultra-defensive coverage: Skarmory and Blissey. Blissey takes all special attacks (also focus blast if needed) and heals bad status. Skarmory takes all physical attacks except fire and thunder, that can be taken by Slaking and Infernape (they should resist also with 1/3 of max hp). Anycase there are problems with fight moves. They are a serious problem also with blissey ( I mean special fight, cause close combat and other moves like this are counterable by skarmory) so I put a Gengar in order to provide immunity to normal/fight moves. Obviously this means predict. Slaking is here cause idk really. Its a NU pokemon cause truant. He has a huge atk and HP, with a probably OHKO return (that could be sure OHKO with a band, but I need more speed). He can also rip psy/ghost tipes with night slash and rock tanks with earthq. Maybe I'm nub using slak, but idc. Infernape is here cause im afraid of skarmory or magnezone. The first is hard to counter, I don't have magnezone. The second is a problem for my skarmory, so I need a fast killer, or a revenge. Fire punch of slaking can also help.
Zapdos is another defensive pokemon with those evs and nature. Thunderbolt is necessary for bulky waters and rain teams in general.
I'm conscious im a nub, and all this strategy is sht. Obviously there are too many holes in this strategy. I'm here for that.
Please help me and be rude.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Drill Peck
- Whirliwind/Roar
Physical defensive pokemon, set SR if I can and roar/whirl dancers and boosters.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Ice Beam
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
Ice Beam for dragons, aroma to heal, toxic to annoy and protect teammates from special attacks.

Slaking (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Truant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Return
- Fire Punch
- Night Slash
- Earthquake
Truant nub NU, fast killer (kill and run) with return STAB ripping, Fire Punch for magnezone and other steels, Night Slash for psy/ghost pokes and EQ for heatran and other.

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SAtk / 192 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Close Combat
- U-Turn
- Flare Blitz
- Mach Punch
IDK why but it's good. HP problem is the only weakness.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 34 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Whirliwind/Roar
Zap is hard to kill with a defensive set. Another for fire punches and fire moves. Ice for dragons and grasses and roar for boosters and annoyers

Gengar (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Trick
Cute and deadly. Specs to sweep fast, obv trick when problems arrive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)