Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I’d RNG a Timid version with HP Ice for coverage (especially for Landorus, Garchomp and Zygarde), HP Ground is to beat Heatran on 1 vs 1, so it’s viable as well.
Shouldn't D-Meteor be enough to deal with Chomp and Zygarde?

If I'm trying to soft-reset Zygarde on Gen 6, which natures should I go for? I'm assuming only really Jolly or Adamant, but is there something else?
If you plan to transfer it to G7, you don't have to bother with the nature since you can SR for it there. Otherwise, it depends on the set, but I think vanilla Zygarde can run Careful + Coil to cover all its bases.

If you plan to transfer it to G7, you don't have to bother with the nature since you can SR for it there. Otherwise, it depends on the set, but I think vanilla Zygarde can run Careful + Coil to cover all its bases.
In that case... Anybody has a Careful nature Synchronizer in Gen 6?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Right, totally forgot this thing learns Draco Meteor D:

HydraOfLight1255: I can get that to you if you wait a bit.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to breed Own Tempo Rockruff in a Moon Ball?
LF: Rockruff with Own Tempo and EMs / Hawlucha with Unburden and EMs
FT: Breedables (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10woeX4SBdI0HUDyg8vzmcB4d1HeY3lEunkkAWOAg0aY/edit?usp=sharing) / Events / TSV Shinys
Logically, I should think so. Breed for female with Own Tempo and then breed with a male in a Moon Ball. As far as I've been able to tell, it works just like regular HA breeding basically.

LF Dream Ball Murkrow, doesn't need EMs, IVs, HA, or anything. Just looking for the ball right now. CMT for it.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apricorn Ball suggestions for Honedge? I can catch him with Island Scan today so I might as well

Also, are Island Scan Pokemon one-time only or can they be scanned multiple times? Did the mechanic change in USUM?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Apricorn Ball suggestions for Honedge? I can catch him with Island Scan today so I might as well
For normal people, I'd say the Heavy Ball has the best release animation for most Steel Types in my opinion and the ball itself also goes nicely with them, but if you're going for just how the Ball looks Aegislash may look good with a Level or Moon Ball. For weapon fanatics, I'd say show off your sadist love with a Love Ball and stay away from me. Hope I helped and that you don't choose the Love Ball.

Edit: ...

Last edited:
For normal people, I'd say the Heavy Ball has the best release animation for most Steel Types in my opinion and the ball itself also goes nicely with them, but if you're going for just how the Ball looks Aegislash may look good with a Level or Moon Ball. For weapon fanatics, I'd say show off your sadist love with a Love Ball and stay away from me. Hope I helped and that you don't choose the Love Ball.
Love Ball it is <3 I've caught him in Heavy and Moon, I'll go for Level next. Thank you

Can somebody help me register these following pokes :
Stakataka
Blacephalon

Just need them registered. Will give anything you might want if I have for the trouble. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What Poke ball do you think would look best for the following Pokemon:

Dawn Wings Necrozma
Stakataka
Blacephalon

Edit: Also, any chance anyone can clone a Deoxys for me (UsUm)? You may keep as many copies as you wish, all freely redis.

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for someone to clone a Stakataka. I just need one clone and you can make a clone for yourself and trade clones of it with whoever you want, but it's a Lonely one with a 0IV in Defense. (I took the first one with 15 or less. Don't pity me, I prefer the perfect suckyness of 0 to extremely bad of 1.)

was thinking Moon. And maybe Heavy for Stakataka. No clue for Blacephalon though.
The Luxury Ball's Release effect has Gold Sparkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)