Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is already compatible with bank.
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the release of US/UM :-)
I was looking for someone who can breed/trade me a Bunnelby with these specifications:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: All max IF possible (at the least I need 31 SP.DEF, 31 ATTACK, 31 SPEED, 31 HEALTH)

Please, and thanks in advance, this is my FC: 3454-5108-3325 and my IGN: Tetsuo

P.S. Wish I had something to offer, but I won't be able to until US/UM is compatible with bank :-(
EDIT: Whoops, looks like they actually did fix that pretty fast... I was so let down on release date that I just shut myself off from the idea entirely. Thank God they fixed it. Don't see why they didn't make it compatible on the day of release though....???

Offers:

Male-Timid Treecko with Hidden Abiltiy, 31/20/31/31/31/31 IVs.
Male-Timid Cyndaquil with Hidden Ability, 31/31/20/31/31/31 IVs.
Female-Modest Eevee with Hidden Ability, 31/31/20/31/31/31 IVs.
Female-Timid Feebas with Oblivious, 31/31/10/31/31/31 IVs.

Last edited:
Thinking of changing the date on my ds to get the new island scan mons earlier than actual day. I know date changing messes with Festival Plaza but does anyone know if date changing will cause an issue with Island Scan? I'm mainly wondering if the ability to scan once every two hours or the number of cummulative available scans are affected.

Thinking of changing the date on my ds to get the new island scan mons earlier than actual day. I know date changing messes with Festival Plaza but does anyone know if date changing will cause an issue with Island Scan? I'm mainly wondering if the ability to scan once every two hours or the number of cummulative available scans are affected.
It probably locks Island Scan too.

I dont know about the scan rate, but I know in original sumo date changing didnt affect your ability to use island scan, I kept swapping the date on my 3ds and never had an issue with it. I haven't yet checked it out in the ultras.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Male Slowking w/Trump Card. Not Slowpoke or Slowbro. Slowking please! Thanks =)

With USM's release all of my competitive Pokemon are stuck on my Sun copy, so I'm requesting someone to help me trade over my mons by providing me an intermediary. I'm offering a shiny Regenerator Audino for anyone willing to help :D

Note: I have like 20 competitive mons so this may take a little

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for: Heavy Balls for catching a Lonely Stakataka
For Trade: a Friend, Lure, Level, or Fast Ball (I have one of each and will trade one per Heavy Ball)
Alternative Offer: If you want a clone of my Stakataka after I catch it, I will have it cloned and give you a clone if you give me a Heavy Ball before I catch it. (Warning: Although I am going for 0 IVs Speed, I'm going for 15 or less in Defense, so it could have 0 Defense for all I care.)

Feel free to ask for Stakataka clones.

Also looking for: Any Pokemon transferred from Gold or Silver. It can be a Magikarp for all I care, I just want the second set of Jhoto Balls.
For Trade: Do I really have to offer anything if I'm asking for a crap mon? If you really feel like I should offer something in return, I can get you an Ultra Moon exclusive Pokemon.

Edit: If these aren't crossed out, I'm still looking. Please help, catching Stakataka with just two Heavy Balls isn't good for my sanity.

Last edited:
For Trade: a Friend, Lure, Level, or Fast Ball (I have one of each and will trade one per Heavy Ball)
Alternative Offer: If you want a clone of my Stakataka after I catch it, I will have it cloned and give you a clone if you give me a Heavy Ball before I catch it. (Warning: Although I am going for 0 IVs Speed, I'm going for 15 or less in Defense, so it could have 0 Defense for all I care.)

Also looking for: Any Pokemon transferred from Gold or Silver. It can be a Magikarp for all I care, I just want the second set of Jhoto Balls.
For Trade: Do I really have to offer anything if I'm asking for a crap mon? If you really feel like I should offer something in return, I can get you an Ultra Moon exclusive Pokemon.
I can give you a heavy ball if you’re okay with cloning the stakataka

With USM's release all of my competitive Pokemon are stuck on my Sun copy, so I'm requesting someone to help me trade over my mons by providing me an intermediary. I'm offering a shiny Regenerator Audino for anyone willing to help :D

Note: I have like 20 competitive mons so this may take a little
If you still need help I can do it, however I live in utc+1 timezone, and I'm on my way to uni right now so I'll be avilable in 8-9 hours. Just let me know when you will be online.

I'd love one, I really just need an oddish... I don't need it bred with any specifications haha, I just don't have access to my old games as I sold them unfortunately.
Sure, just give me a few minutes and I'll have it ready for you. Do you want to do this via GTS or direct trade?

Sure, just give me a few minutes and I'll have it ready for you. Do you want to do this via GTS or direct trade?
I appreciate that man, why don't you throw it in the GTS and request a level 1 female bagon. I'll give you a shiny safari ball 6iv 4 egg move bagon bred by me.

IGN: Flowy

I appreciate that man, why don't you throw it in the GTS and request a level 1 female bagon. I'll give you a shiny safari ball 6iv 4 egg move bagon bred by me.

IGN: Flowy
Wow that's really generous of you! I deposited a Lv 1 female in a Safari Ball, IGN's in my sig.

LF: Hidden Ability Eevee; preferably Bold / Modest.

Offering: HA Timid Alolan Vulpix with egg moves: freeze-dry, extrasensory and moonblast. // dunno what their IV´s are; and can't check them yet.

For USUM

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Edit: If these aren't crossed out, I'm still looking. Please help, catching Stakataka with just two Heavy Balls isn't good for my sanity.
I can give you as many Heavy Balls as you want.

Naganadel is sitting in 6th place for usage stats of the USUM league of battle spot singles. Coincidentally the 6th most popular move for it to use is Hidden Power. What type do people suppose it could be? Experience suggests Ice but logic suggests Ground. Any thoughts?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Naganadel is sitting in 6th place for usage stats of the USUM league of battle spot singles. Coincidentally the 6th most popular move for it to use is Hidden Power. What type do people suppose it could be? Experience suggests Ice but logic suggests Ground. Any thoughts?
Personally I’d RNG a Timid version with HP Ice for coverage (especially for Landorus, Garchomp and Zygarde), HP Ground is to beat Heatran on 1 vs 1, so it’s viable as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)