Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf: Pikachu caps (except sinnoh Kanto and hoenn)
Celebi from the gold/silver event
IVs don't matter on these

I also need touch trades of a few mons:
Shelgon, palossand,comfey, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon, archen, archeops, tirtouga, carracosta, porygon Z, vanillite line, clefairy, castform
Any help is appreciated!

Ft: NA Marshadow Codes
NA Charizard Code
CMT
Bump. Some of the touch trade requests will likely be fulfilled in a pending trade.

Last edited:
Bump. Some of the touch trade requests will likely be fulfilled in a pending trade.
I have Kanto HP Ice hat and I should have a Clefairy and a Castform in my ORAS game I could transfer. I could give you a Bagon spitback for Shelgon, same with a Porygon, I should have the items for it. Will be back in ~12 hours, PM me if anything sounds helpful.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the Event Magikarp with Bounce (Lunar Magikarp) with a Jolly and an Adamant nature; the IVs aren't a huge deal as long as it has the correct nature. I can trade (almost) anything from my defunct thread in return, or a nicknameable Shiny of your choice (I have a Shiny TMM Female M/F/M/5/F/F non-HA spread for that) or we can work something out.

Coming back to the game and I need some good motivation.I recently learned of ultrasun and ultramoon and I'm severely out of date in what's going on l.So if anyone has any advice on on new things that's been discovered in the last 3 months or has any breed requests let me know pm preferred thanks :)

I'm looking for the Event Magikarp with Bounce (Lunar Magikarp) with a Jolly and an Adamant nature; the IVs aren't a huge deal as long as it has the correct nature. I can trade (almost) anything from my defunct thread in return, or a nicknameable Shiny of your choice (I have a Shiny TMM Female M/F/M/5/F/F non-HA spread for that) or we can work something out.
I can RNG you one, but I’ll need to inject the wondercard. All relevant IVs will be a minimum of 30. Let me know if this helps you out at all.

Edit: I decided i wanted one myself. I got VERY lucky with an IV spread of 30/31/31/13/31/30 with an Adamant nature if that works for you. I should have it in around 20 minutes if i don't screw up the frame.

Last edited:
Coming back to the game and I need some good motivation.I recently learned of ultrasun and ultramoon and I'm severely out of date in what's going on l.So if anyone has any advice on on new things that's been discovered in the last 3 months or has any breed requests let me know pm preferred thanks :)
Orange Islands has a pretty good discussion/timeline about that here. Of course, you'll have to do a bit of reading, and there's speculation that isn't covered in the timeline. But for general information, just read the first post.

Looking for a Kalos cap Pikachu with HP Ice. I have access to the majority of the games and can help get balls/breedables, or might have some events lying around.

Does anyone do leveling services? I'm all out of fc and need some pokemon leveled to 100 for hyper training. PM me to see if we can work a deal out. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone do leveling services? I'm all out of fc and need some pokemon leveled to 100 for hyper training. PM me to see if we can work a deal out. Thanks in advance!
There is a way to level up your mind to 100 in SuMo. I’ll give you the link to my thread about it.

EDIT: Go here to see it.

Still looking for NA marshadow code :( i can trade my shiny egg save file. huhu. My next shiny frame has a random ATK of 1 (or SPATK of 18 if i advance it a little further).. and has its HA available..

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Which ball?
Heavy for non-Shiny IMO, but I have been told that I am not good at aesthetics, so you might want a second opinion.

Requesting for an Everstone and Destiny Knot =)

Thank you in advance.
I have extras of both, shoot me a PM if you would like them.

If you're still looking, I'd be happy to do this for you. Shoot me a PM if interested (I'm OK doing any reasonable number, note that I will be using Rare Candies for this purpose).

Heavy for non-Shiny IMO, but I have been told that I am not good at aesthetics, so you might want a second opinion.

I have extras of both, shoot me a PM if you would like them.

If you're still looking, I'd be happy to do this for you. Shoot me a PM if interested (I'm OK doing any reasonable number, note that I will be using Rare Candies for this purpose).
Hello, are you still around for the Destiny Knot and Everstone?

My friend code : 1178-0853-2363 | IGN MINUN | Mii MK

I am looking for a Jolly Landorus with Knock Off/Superpower.
Anyone who could point me in the direction of one of those? :)

Still looking for NA marshadow code :( i can trade my shiny egg save file. huhu. My next shiny frame has a random ATK of 1 (or SPATK of 18 if i advance it a little further).. and has its HA available..
I have a Marshdow code to trade. Do you happen to have a non sinnoh Kanto or hoenn cap Pikachu or a Celebi from the recent VC event?

Looking for these mons on gen 6, decent iv's would be great

Pokemon/Nature/Ability
Pancham/Adamant/Iron Fist
Noibat/Modest/Telepathy or Infiltrator
Carbink/Modest/Clear Body
Gengar/Timid
Magmortar/Timid/Flame Body
Feraligatr/Adamant/Jolly
Pidgeot/Modest
Altaria/Timid

Any help would be greatly appreciated, mons in the state listed would be greatly appreciated but a just obtaining that species of mon would work as well. Balls do not matter as long as they just don't go with that mon in any way. Thanks!
I can give you a Modest Noibat.
In either Quick or Dusk ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)