Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone would be kind enough to get me a shiny Suicune from last week's giveaway? I was out of the country and couldn't participate.
I don't have the same Suicune, but I have a similar one RNG abused in gen 4. If that works for you, let me know.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
so im trying to shiny hunt for Mewtwo (Yellow on VC). Can anybody confirm that to get it shiny via Poketransfer it needs 10 DV on Def Spe and Special and a certain number (2.3.6.7.11.14.15 iirc) in Attack? No specific DV on HP right?

I want a meowth, nicknamed from Silver. I assume I can trade gold and silver here? I have gold. I dunno what I can offer, gold exclusives or something? I have very little I'm afraid, and no shinies. I have loads more on my sun if anyone wants to multi gen.

I want a meowth, nicknamed from Silver. I assume I can trade gold and silver here? I have gold. I dunno what I can offer, gold exclusives or something? I have very little I'm afraid, and no shinies. I have loads more on my sun if anyone wants to multi gen.
I have Silver but thought it was local wifi trades only. I could be wrong though. Do you want it on your Gold game or transferred?

Oh, I can transfer meowths from my sun? Like I mean regular ones, not alola form.
You can only send stuff from your VC Gold game to the Bank, not backwards, and only trade locally, as far as I know.

Edit - I think the Time Capsule works, so you can trade with RBY, but again, locally.

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anyone that could help me get a hold of a couple mons for the upcoming Wifi monthly tournament. I am currently looking for:

Adamant Terrakion
31/31/31/xx/31/31
6 HP/252 Att/252 Spe EVs (I can do these myself if needed)
With Tutor Move Iron Head
It would be amazing if I could convince someone to trade me a shiny version of this, however i really just need one to be able to compete so its not that big of a deal.

Timid Tentacool/Tentacruel
31/xx/31/31/31/31
With Rapid Spin, Knock Off, and Rain Dish as its ability
This is another one I would like to get a hold of shiny, but I imagine I will have to come back to that another time.

Bold Rotom Wash
31/xx/31/31/31/31
With Pain Split

For these I can offer Breedables from my Spreadsheet (I Apologize if I should not be posting a spreadsheet here, I couldn't tell if they were disallowed completely or only as a stand alone shop thread.)

I would prefer to trade the Shiny Snivy on the list for other shiny versions of the above mons, and if anyone is interested in it I will need to get it cloned before hand. I have no problem trading multiples for one if absolutely required.

I am also looking to acquire two Leftovers, if anyone can help me out with that as well let me know and we will hash out details.

Looking for Gen 6 Porygon in Heal/Dream/Premier. Ability doesn't matter, but bonus points for Analytic. IVs and Nature do not matter. CMT for anyone who is generous enough to provide one!

I'm looking for a phantrump/trevenant with harvest for breeding. Nature preferred relaxed or impish. Moves and iv's don't matter. But I NEED a female. Please message me if you can help out.

I'm looking for a phantrump/trevenant with harvest for breeding. Nature preferred relaxed or impish. Moves and iv's don't matter. But I NEED a female. Please message me if you can help out.
I can breed you an impish one if you don't mind waiting 2 days. Currently overseas and I don't have my 3DS with me.

LF: Celebi From the VC event(IVs don't matter). Cap Pikachu event Pikachu(IVs don't matter), Bluemews Garchomp and Raichu from the February/March giveaway.

Looking for Impish HA Skoroupi in a Dusk Ball. IVs are needed that much.
I can also reward somebody with breedject if they have the Skoroupi.

Jolly Luxury Ball HA Starly
Modest Dream Ball Bulbasaur
Modest Dive Ball Piplup
Adamant Dream Ball Scraggy
Bold Moon Ball Sableye
Timid Moon Ball Houndoor
Jolly Dream Ball Torchic
Bold Dream Ball Porygon
Modest Dream Ball Slowpoke
Modest Poke Ball Popplio
Brave Dream Ball Treecko

Last edited:
so im trying to shiny hunt for Mewtwo (Yellow on VC). Can anybody confirm that to get it shiny via Poketransfer it needs 10 DV on Def Spe and Special and a certain number (2.3.6.7.11.14.15 iirc) in Attack? No specific DV on HP right?
Yup it is the ATK DVs which need to be specific. You can look at this post for more info: http://shinycaterpie.tumblr.com/post/156766481425/shiny-pokemon-in-generation-one-vc . Anything mentioning you need DEF DVs for VC is no long valid.

This is one of the shiny hunts I'm trying to do as well.

Thanks for clarifying that. Been SRing for 2 days but nothing =____=. Hope it won't take me forever.
I've been try to SR a while to. I fully intend to get a Shiny Mewtwo in Yellow as well. The other SR I'm trying to do is trying to get a Shiny Modest Giratina in my Platinum. Plan to have a Defog Giratina, which I don't have atm.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I've been try to SR a while to. I fully intend to get a Shiny Mewtwo in Yellow as well. The other SR I'm trying to do is trying to get a Shiny Modest Giratina in my Platinum. Plan to have a Defog Giratina, which I don't have atm.
If you want, I can RNG abuse that Giratina for you. (Will take some time though, have to RNG abuse a file first) Let me know if you'd like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)