Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, quick question, how soon can you get the Eon Ticket in oras by street pass? I've been triying to send it from my OR to my new AS, I have both 3ds on sleep mode and both get the street pass conectivity green light, but I dont get the eon ticket :( I have not beated the lite 4 yet, I'm on my way to get the 7th badge :P

Guys, quick question, how soon can you get the Eon Ticket in oras by street pass? I've been triying to send it from my OR to my new AS, I have both 3ds on sleep mode and both get the street pass conectivity green light, but I dont get the eon ticket :( I have not , the lite 4 yet, I'm on my way to get the 7th badge :P
There's a Tumblr made for steetrpassing that's still active, maybe ask there?

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like help evolving my seadra into a kingdra in ORAS. This is for in game purposes only, I'm right before mossdeep so i don't really have anything of value to trade for it except the event latias

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I would like help evolving my seadra into a kingdra in ORAS. This is for in game purposes only, I'm right before mossdeep so i don't really have anything of value to trade for it except the event latias
I can help you with this, only thing is that I'm not at home yet. Will be ready in about 60-75 min, does that work for you?

Reactions: tcr
Does anyone have a female Nest Ball Chespin with Bulletproof (HA) with 5-6 IVs in Gen 6? I can give you one back with 4 Egg Moves after I breed for 5 IV spreads.

Can anyone tell me what the restrictions on using VC Pokémon on the battle spot are? Just trying to find out if playing through Red version is worthwhile.

Got a breed request, I'm looking for a jolly defiant passimian, with egg moves iron head and quick attack. If anyone would be willing to help out I have oranguru, growlithe(with flare blitz), or gible(HA) breedjects that I could trade.

Can anyone tell me what the restrictions on using VC Pokémon on the battle spot are? Just trying to find out if playing through Red version is worthwhile.
VC monsters are not allowed in rated Battle Spot battles.
Sometimes there are special Battle Spot tournaments that drop the pentagon + black clover only rule, but everyday Battle Spot only allows Pokémon that originated in Gen VI or Gen VII.

Got a breed request, I'm looking for a jolly defiant passimian, with egg moves iron head and quick attack. If anyone would be willing to help out I have oranguru, growlithe(with flare blitz), or gible(HA) breedjects that I could trade.
If I remembered correctly, HA passimian, which is the defiant ability, cannot be obtained as of right now, same with HA oranguru, Alolan starters and Guardian Tapus. Maybe it will be released in the new USUM game or even an event in the near future.

If I remembered correctly, HA passimian, which is the defiant ability, cannot be obtained as of right now, same with HA oranguru, Alolan starters and Guardian Tapus. Maybe it will be released in the new USUM game or even an event in the near future.

Nnnuuuuuuuuu!!?!?!
Thanks for the response.

Looking for Zekrom and Thunderus. Need them in 6th Gen so I can encounter Kyurem and Landorus on Omega Ruby. Nothing matters except the pokemon. Bonus points for a usable Nature, but IVs don't matter, as I can Hyper Train it after moving it to Gen 7. CMT in my signature for something in return for anyone generous enough to provide one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)