Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be so kind as to help me get the Pokédex data for the following Pokémon?

Politoed
Scizor
Tapu Koko
Cosmog
Celesteel

I just need the Pokédex entry for each one, so I can trade them back immediately.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to post animated Pokémon Gen 6/7 models on mobile?

How can I center text on mobile?

How can I post symbols on mobile (ball sprites, blue pentagon,etc.)?
On most phones, I think if you press and hold the text you want to copy, you get tje option to mark it and then copy the text you marked. So you could try using bb code. for example:
Code:
[img]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/nihilego.gif[/img]
Gives

Does anyone have spitbacks of Lure Ball Heracross and Level Ball Numel? I don't care about nature, IVs, etc just care about the ball.

Okay, so after a million failures of trying to transport my Jolly Arceus to PokéBank, is there anyone with a spare Jolly Arceus that they would want to trade? I have event Pokemon, and would gladly trade multiple to get the god of all Pokémon.

Okay, so after a million failures of trying to transport my Jolly Arceus to PokéBank, is there anyone with a spare Jolly Arceus that they would want to trade? I have event Pokemon, and would gladly trade multiple to get the god of all Pokémon.
I currently have this one for trade in my Thread:

(#493 - Arceus Ø)

OT: GF | ID: 08016 | A Lovely Place (Kalos)
Jolly | Multitype | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut: Judgement, Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song

Proof of RNG: View attachment 83407

PM me if interested :)

I think I'm happy with this one...what do you guys think? I'm legit so no RNG or anything.
Bold Suicune 31/x/31/31/22/30 HP Bug. The speed stat is the same for 30-31 so it's essentially perfect at lv. 50.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think I'm happy with this one...what do you guys think? I'm legit so no RNG or anything.
Bold Suicune 31/x/31/31/22/30 HP Bug. The speed stat is the same for 30-31 so it's essentially perfect at lv. 50.
22 SpDef on a defensive mon is not perfect. i would not keep that. keep throwing masterballs and youll get a better one eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)