Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gardevorite but no way to clone it. If you can find someone willing to clone it I'd be happy to lend mine for that purpose.
I need a female HA aerodactyl in a nice ball in 6th gen for the Weakness Cup if anyone can help.

Would anyone be so kind as to help me get the Pokédex data for the following Pokémon?

Politoed
Type: Null
Porygon2
Scizor
Tapu Koko
Tapu Fini
Tapu Bulu
Cosmog
Pheramosa
Xurkitree
Celesteel

I am only missing the ones requiring certain items or those I intend to soft-reset. It would be nice to get them for my living 'Dex, but I only require their entries at the moment. My hands are tied trying to catch HP Fire Nihilego at the moment, but I would also like to start breeding with the Shiny Charm before next month. Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer in terms of compensation. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Would anyone be so kind as to help me get the Pokédex data for the following Pokémon?

Politoed
Porygon2
Scizor
Tapu Koko
Tapu Fini
Tapu Bulu
Cosmog
Pheramosa
Xurkitree
Celesteel

I am only missing the ones requiring certain items or those I intend to soft-reset. It would be nice to get them for my living 'Dex, but I only require their entries at the moment. My hands are tied trying to catch HP Fire Nihilego at the moment, but I would also like to start breeding with the Shiny Charm before next month. Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer in terms of compensation. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
I can help you with:
Proygon2
Tapu Fini
Tapu Bulu
Pheromosa
Xurkitree

sorry for the late reply i was away for like 3 days.. do you still have a spitback of the HA dive ball male nidoran? :)
Hey man it's fine. About the Nidoran, I'll just breed another one since I'm out of stuck. In the meantime please get my FC which is down below and wait for a few minutes.

That would be much appreciated, thank you! How would you like to go about doing it? I would need to add your FC to my list, correct?
Hey man, we could do is to trade all of my pokemon you need it and give it back to me since I need them for future purposes. And yeah you will add my FC which is down below and wait for me for a couple of minutes.

Hey man, we could do is to trade all of my pokemon you need it and give it back to me since I need them for future purposes. And yeah you will add my FC which is down below and wait for me for a couple of minutes.
That would work just fine. Sounds good, just added you. My FC is in my signature as well.

Last edited:
Alright we should now avoid further posting here to avoid clogging the thread. If there's any questions or problems, just VM/PM me.
Actually, I am going to have to rain check (literally) the trade for tonight. A powerful thunderstorm is rolling through the area and already cut the power (and internet) once. I will try sending you a message tomorrow.

Actually, I am going to have to rain check (literally) the trade for tonight. A powerful thunderstorm is rolling through the area and already cut the power (and internet) once. I will try sending you a message tomorrow.
Alright, I'm not going anywhere so shoot me a message when you are ready.
And also stay safe.

Also, callofjilly please VM/PM me because you don't allow PM and VM in your profile.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF HA torchic with egg moves :D any ball would do but dream ball would be great ^_^
If a clone is fine, then I can give you a flawless female Adamant Torchic in a Dream Ball with HA and 4 Egg Moves: Reversal, Endure, Baton Pass and Low Kick for free.
Feel free to let me know if you're interested on my profile and include your FC, IGN and availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)