Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your game has any of the following Vivillon patterns, please PM me. I need a Scatterbug egg created in your game. I don't care about IVs, ball, gender, etc. I can provide the parent Vivillon. Thank you in advance!
Icy Snow
Tundra
Continental
Elegant
Modern
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Ocean
Jungle

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor
in addition I would like to ask if somebody could list of some good hidden powers and spreads that don't need 31 for Gen 7 legendaries that are used as special attackers (excluding HP Ice for Xurkitree, Nihilego and Koko).
Tapu Koko: HP Fire (used in VGC vs. Kartana, also good for Ferrothorn and Magnezone in OU)
Tapu Lele: HP Fire (standard HP used because Steel types)
Tapu Fini: HP Fire (for Ferrothorn, Kartana and Scizor)
Nihilego: HP Fire (again, for Ferrothorn and Scizor mostly)
Xurkitree: HP Water (for the Z-Rain Dance set), HP Ground (for Marowak and Magnezone)

As for spreads, all HP Fire: 31/[Even]/31/30/31/30
HP Ground: 31/x/31/30/30/31
HP Water: 31/[Even]/30/30/31/31

What spreads should I go for? I have 4 legit ones waiting. The classic (and most used ones)? ie:

• Timid+Modest: 31/0/31/31/31/31
  • Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Hasty: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Or go for more obscure ones like Lonely/Mild, Adamant, or 0 speed Brave/Quiet ones?

Last edited:
Looking for:
Heavy ball Mawile in Gen 6.

Timid/Modest 5IV Scatterbug/Vivillon (Sun pattern, Female) in Gen 6. Possibly in a Repeat ball. I can provide a Scatterbug to breed, if needed.
I can breed a lot of mons in exchange for it. PM me.

Hey, I'm looking for a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Mimikyu w/ Egg Moves and a Relaxed Regenerator Foongus/Amoonguss (any IVs are ok) for the Tiny Tourney Wi-Fi Competition. Check out my trade thread in the signature for what I can offer in return.

I was able to acquire the Mimikyu, still looking for the Relaxed Foongus/Amoonguss. 31/0/31/31/31/0 IVs would be greatly appreciated but aren't necessary.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor
Hey, I'm looking for a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Mimikyu w/ Egg Moves and a Relaxed Regenerator Foongus/Amoonguss (any IVs are ok) for the Tiny Tourney Wi-Fi Competition. Check out my trade thread in the signature for what I can offer in return.
Not sure if this will help much, but I have a 31/31/31/X/31/0 Ditto that I got from SOS chaining, which you can have for free. It could be useful for breeding the Mimikyu easily.

Not sure if this will help much, but I have a 31/31/31/X/31/0 Ditto that I got from SOS chaining, which you can have for free. It could be useful for breeding the Mimikyu easily.
Thanks for the offer but I actually have the same ditto spread. I asked for the trade because I need to breed 3 mons for the tourney and I figured someone here has probably already bred the same Mimikyu. In short, I'm lazy :).

Status
Not open for further replies.