Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for bothering you, but I'm also looking for a Spitback Cleffa with egg moves like Wish and aromatherapy. Do you got one left? I can try and trade something for you if you want.
Sure, I can send you one for free. But unless you are around right now, we'll have to do this another time, because I'll be pretty busy today and won't be around my PC / 3DS much...

Looking for someone to redeem 5 Arceus codes (with video proof please)

If by some freak of nature one turns out to be shiny, I would like it SRd for flawless Jolly/Timid/Bold.

In return, I can offer my 6 iv Jolly Maxsoft Ray (when the bugger becomes tradable, that is) or anything else from my thread/RNG work.

Special offer:

-Help me out today and get a shiny Timid Porygon in a Luxury Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31) absolutely free. RNGd by yours truly

Got 2 male shiny feebas for trade, caught at lv25. Terrible IV's and natures, so purely for people that want it for its "beauty" (or more so milotic's :p)Will take virtually all shinies I don't have, although something low level would be nice ^_^
If you just got a lot of stuff lying around and don't care, I'm definitely looking for a shiny mareep

Got 2 male shiny feebas for trade, caught at lv25. Terrible IV's and natures, so purely for people that want it for its "beauty" (or more so milotic's :p)Will take virtually all shinies I don't have, although something low level would be nice ^_^
If you just got a lot of stuff lying around and don't care, I'm definitely looking for a shiny mareep
Hey! Welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to have many offers, as most members of this community trade using competitive Pokemon, and rarely do people like "trophy" shinies, unless they are legendary soft-resets. My best advice would be to try other forums, such as /r/trades, Serebii, or Marriland. Although the very thought of that makes me shudder.
So.. I'm trying out FR RNG..

Best ball? I'm thinking either Ultra or Nest ball

I can give you a few shinnies free of charge no more than two though. Post on my profile or pm me so we can work something out.

Hey! Welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to have many offers, as most members of this community trade using competitive Pokemon, and rarely do people like "trophy" shinies, unless they are legendary soft-resets. My best advice would be to try other forums, such as /r/trades, Serebii, or Marriland. Although the very thought of that makes me shudder.
oh well, thanks for the reply though :)
I don't really have the time to breed for competitive teams anymore, so I'm going to go for more completionist stuff now

I can give you a few shinnies free of charge no more than two though. Post on my profile or pm me so we can work something out.
Wow, that's really kind of you, thanks!

What would the shiny event Rayquaza (either code or soft resetted for) command in trade value?
depends on what you reset. If you reset a flawless jolly one or close to flawless jolly one you can get a decent amount of trade value. (I think I have 5 or 6 pending trades for my rayquaza that I soft reset). Now if you had a code well let's be honest I would offer you five soft resets on my trade thread or ten spitbacks of your choice. Codes command for pretty high prices.

depends on what you reset. If you reset a flawless jolly one or close to flawless jolly one you can get a decent amount of trade value. (I think I have 5 or 6 pending trades for my rayquaza that I soft reset). Now if you had a code well let's be honest I would offer you five soft resets on my trade thread or ten spitbacks of your choice. Codes command for pretty high prices.
Oh no I meant the other way around. Sorry for not being clear. I was looking to acquire one via trade.

Oh no I meant the other way around. Sorry for not being clear. I was looking to acquire one via trade.
In that case the only thing I can say is there are a few trade threads that have a few flawless ones. My trade thread happens to have a timid and jolly one. However, the rayquaza can't be traded as of now and people that have these want stuff of decent value. I know for a fact that BriarRose wants a few cool event pokemon for her rayquaza. If you want a code well all I can say is good luck. I have been searching for one for such a long time to give to another user on smogon and no luck.

edit: Looking for a cloner that can clone two pokemon for me. Just need original plus a copy back.

Last edited:
In that case the only thing I can say is there are a few trade threads that have a few flawless ones. My trade thread happens to have a timid and jolly one. However, the rayquaza can't be traded as of now and people that have these want stuff of decent value. I know fot Ir a fact that BriarRose wants a few cool event pokemon for her rayquaza. If you want a code well all I can say is good luck. I have been searching for one for such a long time to give to another user on smogon and no luck.

edit: Looking for a cloner that can clone two pokemon for me. Just need original plus a copy back.
Oh hey thanks. I figured it wouldnt be easy to come by.

But I could clone for you. I am out of town for work until later tonight. So I wouldnt be able to do it until either later tonight or first thing in the morning (probably leaning towards morning with how tired I feel right now). If you can wait until then, I'd be happy to help.

I'm looking for a female spitback Slowpoke in a Dream Ball,
Also looking for a quite nature Ditto,
And last but not least a HA Gligar in a Dive ball.

I only have to offer a 5IV Bold (Natural Cure) Swablu (F) & (M) in a normal Pokeball (I'm sorry).
Repost

Looking for someone to redeem 5 Arceus codes (with video proof please)

If by some freak of nature one turns out to be shiny, I would like it SRd for flawless Jolly/Timid/Bold.

In return, I can offer my 6 iv Jolly Maxsoft Ray (when the bugger becomes tradable, that is) or anything else from my thread/RNG work.

Special offer:

-Help me out today and get a shiny Timid Porygon in a Luxury Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31) absolutely free. RNGd by yours truly
What do you mean by redeeming codes?

What do you mean by redeeming codes?
BriarRose can't input the Japanese Arceus event serial codes she has into her non-Japanese game cart and 3DS to retrieve the Arceus from the delivery girl, so she's looking for someone with a Japanese game cart and 3DS to do so for her. She's also asking for video proof that the person agreeing to do this actually does so and legitimately, and if one of her 5 codes happens to end up being the shiny Arceus, the person doing this for her soft reset it for flawless Jolly/Timid/Bold. If you still don't understand... go into Mystery Gift and select 'Get with code'. If you act now, you can get Contrary Serperior, Reckless Emboar, and Shell Armor Samurott. (input POKEMON followed by 497, 500, or 503 respectively)

Hey i Got this latios with the following IVs trough Soft resetting:

31/31/31/23/26/31

Should i keep it or Should i Make make more soft resets to get a better one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)