Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently trying to get the right IV's for a Manectric to have Hidden Power Ice, do you have any tips on how to get this done?
I just use a random Ditto with a Defense IV of 30 that I caught in a Mirage Spot when breeding for HP Ice. Incidentally, I have tons of spare Timid Electrikes with HP Ice, so if you'd like one just lmk

If you don't have a Ditto, it's gonna be tough. The best thing I can advise you is to get two "good" Electrike's using the DexNav and make sure that none of them have max Defense. Then just mass hatch without the Destiny Knot to try and get lucky and get that 30 Def. As soon as you get one, put the DK on it and mass hatch again and again, replacing parents as you go.

(but obviously, if you can get a Ditto with 30 Def, use that ASAP!)

Hi! I am looking for HA Tyrunt or Tyrantrum, can anyone help me? I don't care about IVs or Nature, I can get that by myself
I might be mistaken, but I don't think it's released yet.

Edit: ah yes, the event should be going online tomorrow actually!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
The Lure Ball went from blue in generations II and III to green in generation IV and back to blue in genartions V and VI is that right? I haven't seen a Lure Ball in either generation V or VI, which is why I'm asking
it doesn't exist in genIII, it was green in genIV, and it has been blue ever since. Not sure about genII and not too sure where I'd have to look it up because of the lack of in-game sprites iirc but that's frankly completely irrelevant because of the connectivity reset between GSC and RSE

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh only tomorrow? I thought it was two weeks ago. I feel a bit stupid, I'll ask again in a couple of days. Thank you!

I just use a random Ditto with a Defense IV of 30 that I caught in a Mirage Spot when breeding for HP Ice. Incidentally, I have tons of spare Timid Electrikes with HP Ice, so if you'd like one just lmk
Yes, I'll take a Timid female Electrike but the only thing is I want mine in a Quick Ball

yeah, put something up on the GTS

They are in Quick Balls but I don't have any females ft, sorry
I guess I'll take one anyway, so should I place something on GTS?

If you don't have a Ditto, it's gonna be tough. The best thing I can advise you is to get two "good" Electrike's using the DexNav and make sure that none of them have max Defense. Then just mass hatch without the Destiny Knot to try and get lucky and get that 30 Def. As soon as you get one, put the DK on it and mass hatch again and again, replacing parents as you go.

(but obviously, if you can get a Ditto with 30 Def, use that ASAP!)
I'm currently breeding with a female Electrike and a Ditto which has all 31 IV's, would I be able to get 30 in Defense and HP using the mentioned pair?

Or shoudl I look for a Ditto with 30/31/30/31/31/31 ?

I'm currently breeding with a female Electrike and a Ditto which has all 31 IV's, would I be able to get 30 in Defense and HP using the mentioned pair?

You'll only generate 1 random stat so you'll need one of the parents to have a 30..also for manectric, an optimal hp ice spread would be 31/0 /30/31/31/31 (although any even number will work for 0..making it way easier of a spread to get)

I think mostthe3rd has a ditto with that spread iirc.

What flarg said. Don't waste that 30 HP lol. Just go for 31/even/30/31/31/31. I seriously advise you to either get a Ditto like that or mass hatch force a 30 by not using the Destiny Knot and then upgrade the parents as soon as you do.

What flarg said. Don't waste that 30 HP lol. Just go for 31/even/30/31/31/31. I seriously advise you to either get a Ditto like that or mass hatch force a 30 by not using the Destiny Knot and then upgrade the parents as soon as you do.
Would 31 IV Ditto and female Electrike with 31/even/30/31/31/31 work as well?

Yes, that would work. You just need to get lucky that it picks the correct Def and that you get an Atk IV that allows HP Ice (or get a lucky 31 somewhere haha). If I'm not mistaken, you'll have a 1/24 chance for a HP Ice Electrike not counting a lucky 31.

Yes, that would work. You just need to get lucky that it picks the correct Def and that you get an Atk IV that allows HP Ice (or get a lucky 31 somewhere haha). If I'm not mistaken, you'll have a 1/24 chance for a HP Ice Electrike not counting a lucky 31.
The only issue is that I don't have a female Quick Ball Timid Electrike with 31/Even/30/31/31/31
Is there anyone you might think has some female Electrikes like that?

The only issue is that I don't have a female Quick Ball Timid Electrike with 31/Even/30/31/31/31
Is there anyone you might think has some female Electrikes like that?
From what I can see, Jkickit has Quick Ball Electrikes, but I don't know the gender. And I don't know if he'll just trade it lol. =P I'll breed Electrikes eventually so I could get you a spitback some day, but definitely not now.

I'm interested in shiny Pokémon with matching balls and egg moves I can't get myself (for the most part). This pretty much means Dream Ball HA Pokémon because I can get all the Apricorn stuff from my own HeartGold. I've amassed so many Friend Safaris on Reddit that I'll eventually have all the HA Pokés I can get on X. Well, I guess there's still the aS HA exclusive stuff like female HA Dragalge and maybe regular stuff if I'm lazy.

And since I like catching stuff, I'll eventually get to catching the ORAS legi's myself probably.

Alright, I'll have a look. ;)
i have a huge power marill in loveball

i also have HA,foongus,murkrow,tepig,snivy,chespin,froakie,gothita,eevee,
i have shiny:ditto level 100,

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can see, Jkickit has Quick Ball Electrikes, but I don't know the gender. And I don't know if he'll just trade it lol. =P I'll breed Electrikes eventually so I could get you a spitback some day, but definitely not now.
Can you post a link to his page, do you know if they're Timid HP Ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)