Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for the following pokemon for a living hoenn dex. i can offer 5ivs or spitbacks from my thread. registeel i just need a touch trade.
swampert
Silcoon
Beautifly
dustox
nuzleaf
shiftry
gallade
masquerain
vigroroth
slaking
nincada
ninjask
shedninja
exploud
seaking
azurill
probobopass
delcatty
tentacruel
larion
aggron
medicham
magnemite
voltorb
gloom
vileplume
bellossom
doduo
dodrio
budew
roserade
wailord
camerupt
magcargo
grimer
weezing
grumpig
sandslash
trapinch
vibrava
flygon
cacnea
cacturne
solrock
whiscash
claydol
armaldo
igglybuff
wigglytuff
milotic
starmie
banette
duskyll
dusknoir
chingling
chimecho
wynaut
donphan
rhydon
rhyperior
froslass
huntail
gorebyss
relicanth
lanturn
seadra
kingdra
shelgon
registeel

is there anyone who can tell me a good and efficient spreadsheet in which I can find people's TSV and add my TSV as well?
i can find your tsv if you battle me with a pokemon that has your ot then forfeit.

Last edited:
It's all(like literally all)luck it's been 2 months and I haven't had a single Yveltal to consider a keep(though my standards are high, tossing something that looked like 30-31/30-31/26-27/28-29/30-31/31 without a second thought)In contrast, lucky Lockie got his perfect Latios in 6 soft resets....
well with shinies its easy to calculate with the right data its easy for ivs as well you just have to find out how ling it takes to reset and check its ivs lets say that takes a minute for example. then lets say youre aiming for 31 ivs in 5 stats 3 are certain so you need 2 more getting a 4th 31 iv would be roughly 10% (thats not taking into account what stat)

ans so you have to keep adding data to find out but I ant go past this point because im no expert at it

for shinies its easy you cna do around 120 softresets an hours with the shiny charm I have a chance of 1 in 1365 which would mean an avrage of 11,375 hours which would be roughly 11 hours and 21 minutes or so.

So I got a shiny luxury ball sceptile... Is that legal? I know it was available as an entree forest event so it could be rng'd... But it was only male right? So it can't be kalos born in lux ball?...

Pretty sure I just got a hack... Again T.T

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I got a shiny luxury ball sceptile... Is that legal? I know it was available as an entree forest event so it could be rng'd... But it was only male right? So it can't be kalos born in lux ball?...

Pretty sure I just got a hack... Again T.T
Definitely a hack, sorry :/ maybe someday...

Should I even bother SRIng for a perfect latios in my copy of OR? I can get the eon ticket easily and I have both OR and AS. I pretty much just want to finish OR and get to SRing for other legendaries though.

Hi there, I know that female Pumpkaboos pass on their size to the offspring. After a good amount of time yesterday, I could only manage to catch a male one though... can it pass on its size too, if paired with Ditto?

Hi there, I know that female Pumpkaboos pass on their size to the offspring. After a good amount of time yesterday, I could only manage to catch a male one though... can it pass on its size too, if paired with Ditto?
yeah

Also, hi people!. i am looking to breed a shiny Primeape. what is the best ball to breed it?

No Jhoto ball since i want it with Defiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)