Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: (All 5 IV females)
Nest Ball Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Luxury Ball Magic Guard Abra, and Quick Ball Elektrike (as well as any other special ball female I don't have).

FT: (All 5 IV females)
Moon Ball Houndour, Sport Ball Scyther, Heavy Ball Mantine, Heal Ball Espurr, Heal Ball Goomy, Sport Ball Weedle, and Love Ball Chansey. CMT for details on the pokes I'm offering, and know that I'll trade multiple for Bulbasaur :)

Nest Ball Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Luxury Ball Magic Guard Abra, and Quick Ball Elektrike (as well as any other special ball female I don't have).

Moon Ball Houndour, Sport Ball Scyther, Heavy Ball Mantine, Heal Ball Espurr, Heal Ball Goomy, Sport Ball Weedle, and Love Ball Chansey. CMT for details on the pokes I'm offering, and know that I'll trade multiple for Bulbasaur :)
I WANT THE ABRA

If you are willing to wait a bit I can EASILY breed you the Electrike. As for a return.....The Sport Ball Scyther for my first choice Love Ball Chansey for Second, and Moon Ball Houndour for third.

FT:
Eevee (M) @ Dream Ball
| Timid | Anticipation | 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) | Wish, Curse, Yawn, Charm
LF: special ball females esp. dream/love balls, other HP pokes

FT:
Eevee (M) @ Dream Ball
| Timid | Anticipation | 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) | Wish, Curse, Yawn, Charm
LF: special ball females esp. dream/love balls, other HP pokes
Not to many of those to offer unless IVs are unimportant. For example I have few Dream Ball Roselia Females bred (non have the right HP I'm still trying to get that).

I was wondering what the consensus on nicknamed Pokemon was. Do you guys care more if a Pokemon is nicknamed compared to one that's not nicknamed? I'm asking because I have a boatload of different TSV-hatch-able eggs, just lying around, that I'm thinking of using to start a trade thread eventually(along with several regular 5IV non-shiny Pokemon in apricorn balls and whatnot). Would it be better to just TSV hatch them and have them non-nick-nameable, or just put what's available to be TSV hatched in the thread and whether they want it nicknamed or not?

If you are willing to trade multiple spitbacks for it I could be interested :)
Sure that might work let's see.........
I have 3.....All Timid Females in Dream Balls...
Specs of each:
HP Physic 31/x/31/31/31/x
HP Ice 31/x/31/31/x/x
HP Steel 31/31/31/x/x/31
Currently. I have one or two more Eggs to hatch, I'm about to start on breeding something for another bloke.

Never made a trade request before, so hopefully I'm doing this right: I'm looking for an Iron Fist Timburr. Doesn't need to have IVs or egg moves, just the ability. I'm willing to trade out a 5IV Meditite with Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, and Fake Out in return. Sorry I can't offer too much other fun stuff besides that -- I've only just started breeding things recently, so pretty much everything else I have is non-competitive.

Specs of each:
HP Ice 31/x/31/31/x/x
HP Steel 31/31/31/x/x/31
Currently. I have one or two more Eggs to hatch, I'm about to start on breeding something for another bloke.
Oh I meant if you have multiple species of Pokes to offer :3

Specs of each:
HP Ice 31/x/31/31/x/x
HP Steel 31/31/31/x/x/31
Wait......what happened to Steven and Wallace?

...................!!! 0_0

No.....it can't be.....

......did you.........kill them?

I was wondering what the consensus on nicknamed Pokemon was. Do you guys care more if a Pokemon is nicknamed compared to one that's not nicknamed? I'm asking because I have a boatload of different TSV-hatch-able eggs, just lying around, that I'm thinking of using to start a trade thread eventually(along with several regular 5IV non-shiny Pokemon in apricorn balls and whatnot). Would it be better to just TSV hatch them and have them non-nick-nameable, or just put what's available to be TSV hatched in the thread and whether they want it nicknamed or not?
Depends on what the nickname is, I suppose. xP
I would think them being able to be nicknamed would be a plus... But as for being unchangeable, it seems like people tend to like just the normal names. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: In the case of TSV hatching, you'd probably be better off to just hatch them and keep the default name. I don't think most people are too nit-picky about the default names, especially seeing as how it gets rid of them on random match-up/tourneys anyway now.

Last edited:
Still in need of most non-uber 5IV legendaries. Please VM me or post in my thread if you have some available and we can work out a trade, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)