Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then you're probably out of luck. The only compensation I can offer is that due to the buff that energy ball received it's easier for cradily to troll scald spamming bulky waters than ever =P
I am currently using Energy Ball and it is quite useful, the only thing is, I also want another Cradily to have Giga Drain + Double Team in conjunction with Trick Room. Hence the search, I guess I will have to wait until Pokebank is released. : ]

I am currently using Energy Ball and it is quite useful, the only thing is, I also want another Cradily to have Giga Drain + Double Team in conjunction with Trick Room. Hence the search, I guess I will have to wait until Pokebank is released. : ]
So you need a Cradily to be even more trolly than it already is? =P

if possible I need choice items life orb. I finished ev training my mixmence finally yesterday now I gotta get em their equipment.
If Snoopy wants to save some time, I can buy a life orb for you?

So you need a Cradily to be even more trolly than it already is? =P
Well, that and I will be using it in a double battle with either a Vaporeon spamming surf so it has a power increase due to Storm Drain. Which is where the Giga Drain comes in handy, as I can recover a great amount of HP with Big Root and or Leftovers.

Ummm I'm unsure of what your saying, sorry not to be rude but could you type that one more time?
You're not being rude. ;p

I was just wondering if you would like me to buy the life orb? I have plenty of BP that I really don't need at the moment. And it could save SnoopyWorld some trouble.

You're not being rude. ;p

I was just wondering if you would like me to buy the life orb? I have plenty of BP that I really don't need at the moment. And it could save SnoopyWorld some trouble.
So you just wanna help snoopy out. I'm fine with that. But ask him first.

I've got some Modest Anticipation Eevee spitbacks for trade, main thing I'm looking for right now is a Speed Boost Venipede. Doesn't need to be flawless or anything, just need the HA for breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)