Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a shiny 5iv noibat , i have shiny 5iv eevees with ha and without , zubat semi 5iv with 27hp and a gligar with 5ivs impish nature

Looking for:

Ditto: 31/31/31/X/31/31 (-satk)
Nincada Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 (Speed Boost)

I can give you 8 5-IV Pokémon for Ditto. If you have a 6-IV Ditto, I can offer you 8 5-IV Pokémom + 3 Shinies.

Looking for foretress wall with rapid spin. At least 3 max ivs and beneficial nature. I will trade my sassy natured larvitar with 4 max ivs in hp,def,spd,sp it knows egg moves, iron tail, iron head, stealth rocks. This deal is well worth it. Pm me if interested

Looking for:
5IV Squirtle (with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere if possible)
and if not possible 5IV Clawitzer with those moves

I have some male modest squirtles with Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Aura Sphere, and Fake out bred if you still need one. Let me know what you have to offer if you do.

I'm looking for an infilrator zubat. Don't even care about stats, only that it has the HA infiltrator... I've spent days looking for one in the connecting cave and other forums :/

FC: 1650 - 1530 - 4217 | IGN: Alex

I'm looking for flawless Frisk Shuppet (Adamant) with at least Destiny Bond and/or Phantom Force and I am giving a flawless No Guard Honedge (Brave) in a luxury ball in return. Please Pm me :)
Edit- Nvm :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)