Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs help with any Eving, leveling, ev wiping, and any other services I can help you. Pm me if interested and we can work out something.

Also how in the hel, do you make the spoiler/reveal boxes?

I'm looking for weird request but i am offering something that might spark your interests please allow me to post this mods and i'm willing to hold up my deal or you may ban me completely i promose this is truthful i am just after simple help me rng abuse b/w wild pokemon i just need tutor to help me out with rng abuse i understand most of it just need help 1 on 1 on skype or something with live chat.

willing to offer microssoft points card 1500 points or nintendo eshop card witch has 15 dollers witch can be used for wii/dsi/3ds store witch comes with your system.
please contact me asap with skype infomation or other ways we can chat live and just help me rng abuse and i will give wat you pick probably won't even take that long thanks alot i will do anything to prove this isn't any sort of scam or anything i just really want to learn

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I'm looking for weird request but i am offering something that might spark your interests please allow me to post this mods and i'm willing to hold up my deal or you may ban me completely i promose this is truthful i am just after simple help me rng abuse b/w wild pokemon i just need tutor to help me out with rng abuse i understand most of it just need help 1 on 1 on skype or something with live chat.

willing to offer microssoft points card 1500 points or nintendo eshop card witch has 15 dollers witch can be used for wii/dsi/3ds store witch comes with your system.
please contact me asap with skype infomation or other ways we can chat live and just help me rng abuse and i will give wat you pick probably won't even take that long thanks alot i will do anything to prove this isn't any sort of scam or anything i just really want to learn
I can help you but you don't have to give me anything in return.

Fairly new here but getting ready for Pokemon X and Y. I have a bit to learn about RNG. I was curious if any might have a decently IVed adamant (shiny) Riolu/Lucario or timid (shininess doesn't matter) Keldeo. They're both favorites of mine... hoping to have them as companions of mine for Pokemon Y.

I'd be willing to do what ever is necessary in return for them

does anyone have a naughty totodile, possibly with ice punch on it? dont really have anything much to give in return :(

oh this is for HG btw, for simple ingame fun. if it could already be evolved up to a croconaw thatd be even better lol

i do have a level 3 adamant teddiursa with close combat! legit but i killed a rattata with it :P no clue what its ivs are

if you can trade could you please alert me with @ ? ty :)

Last edited:
Hola, my emerald battery died. Does that message in the start of the game (about dead battery) affect my timing for rnging? Do i need to calibrate?.Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for Modest or Timid Serene Grace Tri Attack Togekiss from Pokemon XD Offering Events and Shinys. Pm me if you're interested.

Hello everyone, I would like to preface my request by making it clear that I suck at pokemon competitively. I don't really understand how breeding works, or what IVs and EVs are, or any of that. I just sort of play the games casually so I never got into most of that stuff. But it is my friends birthday today and I happen to know she has been trying to breed a Shiny Litwick for her B/W game for quite some time now without any success.

I pitched it to my cousin, and he said this forum would be a good place to go. I made an account and looked around for a bit, and this seemed to be the most appropriate place to go. So if anyone has a Shiny Litwick, preferably in the level 5-10 range (I don't care about stats) that they would be willing to trade, it would be very much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)