1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Shuckle100's Trade Thread – ☆Meteor Valley™☆ (Breedjects, etc.)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by shuckle100, Dec 20, 2016.

1. shuckle100

shuckle100

Honestly, I have no idea. Of course, three of the IVs are 31 and the other three are random, but I never bothered to calculate them exactly before hyper training. :/ It is HP ice though.
  2. seventh

seventh

dream/love ball gastly for vullaby? (31/x/31/31/31/31 timid, japanese)
  3. shuckle100

shuckle100

Dream ball would be fantastic. Any particularities for Vullaby?
  4. seventh

seventh

overcoat please. I'll be available to trade from 1600 GMT today, or most day hours GMT over the weekend.
  5. seventh

seventh

available now, just a reminder. let me know when you want to trade.
  6. Inkblot

Inkblot

would you happen to be able to get a moon ball totodile? i have been looking around for one but no one seems to have it.
  7. shuckle100

shuckle100

I don't currently have one, and Lure Ball Totodile is next on my list currently, but I can get a Moon Ball one on Monday when the Island Scan lets me (unless there's some way to cheese the system without losing a day that I'm not aware of).
  8. Inkblot

Inkblot

i think changing your 3ds date doesn't mess with island scan, other than say having to wait for it to recharge. i am pretty sure i did it once to get a pokemon i missed, so you might be able to change your clock to monday, get it, and then change it back to get todays pokemon as well.

anyway, i need a sheer force totodile, jolly nature, in a moon ball, with the egg moves aqua jet, dragon dance, metal claw and ice punch, perferably with good ivs. also any other starters you can custom breed would be a big help as i am trying to rebreed them all with pokemon that aren't hacked.
  9. shuckle100

shuckle100

I'll get to it as soon as possible; I already have Beast Ball Totidile with the EMs Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Dragon Dance. I'll try the date change and give metal claw to them if I get a female.
  10. Inkblot

Inkblot

hey, i was wondering i i could trade for your moon ball rockruff. i just bred some shiny ones but i realized that a jolly nature is recommended on midnight lycanroc, and i got an adamant one, so i wanna rebreed for it. is there anything i could breed for you that you would be willing to trade it for?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)