Shoddy Download Site Down

Basically what it says in the title, the Shoddy site won't work for me or anybody I know and we can't find any other downloads for it.
Every time I go to the site, I see this.

/home/groups/s/sh/shoddybattle/htdocs/tidy -i -c -asxml -q -w 255 --indent-spaces 3 --alt-text Image

WAT DO? D:

If anyone has an alternate download link that works, I'd appreciate it. Me and some friends are doing an LC tournament for kicks to celebrate the new games, then we found out the whole thing got an hero'd and we just didn't even. :C

press windows-r to open the run window and enter
Code:
javaws http://shoddybattle.com/client/shoddybattle.php
if you are using linux i suspect you just enter that in terminal but if you're using linux you probably already what to do with it heh

I know the Shoddy Server is down, but I have the same problem. The site itself won't load.

@Whistle: I did that, to no effect.

@Fatecrashers: You're suggestion is valid, but my computer does not like to download, and that site has turned out not to be for my computer.

Surely, even thought they took the battles off, the load on these forums couldn't be great enough to take the site down. At least, I doubt it. Hey admins, clarification please?

Cathy

Banned deucer.
The web site shoddybattle.com isn't hosted on the Smogon computer. This problem seems to have been caused by the host changing some settings. I've put in a temporary solution which seems to have fixed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)