Shiki's arts and stuff

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Welcome to my art thread, I've been having a tablet for arounf a year but I don't actually draw much - mostly because of studying and laziness `^` I mostly draw digital because I don't have money to invest into traditional.
Anyhow, I don't really have anything much to say, my art isn't anything near good but hopefully you'll enjoy it!

These are the ones that has been done during the middle 2015, I got my wacom tablet at late 2014, but my drawings during that period end up disappearing along with my broken laptop, which got its hard drive burned to death D:
During this period I was struggling to find my own style, so each drawing may have different style of coloring.

Well you've been warned. I take no responsibilty.

Starting from this one, I slowly get my own way of drawing, and I have to say I'm fairly satisfied by how my drawing come out compared to before. Tbh I still feel not fully satisfied with everything came out, but again it maybe my OCD or something.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey there, your art is amazing! If you do requests, can you do an Eevee being pet by Pit?
Thanks a lot! Glad that you like my art!
Unfortunately exams are coming in about 2 weeks, so atm I can't take requests as I need to focus on my study >_< But after the exam period I might do requests tho >_<

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
I love that Xerneas piece, looks very nice.
You burned my eyes out, I need to sue you now. Kidding. Possibly.
Wow I'm surprised some one actually liked that Xerneas, it's one of the drawings that I feel I did worst :o
Well I already said I take no responsibility so it's your fault that you got your eyes burned.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man, these are all really nice. The lineart is smooth and cooperates well with the flat colors and shades, and the way you draw hair is just terrific. Color me impressed.

In fact, looking by how you handle Pokemon and human drawings alike, consider yourself an approved artist. If you have no clue what that is, check out this link, as well as this link that talks about what areas that are now open for you. There's absolutely no pressure for you to get involved, but if you've ever wondered if you're good enough to draw for Smogon articles and whatnot, wonder no more ;)

Solid thread overall, I also like your contribution to our current MAC. Welcome to the studio!

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Man, these are all really nice. The lineart is smooth and cooperates well with the flat colors and shades, and the way you draw hair is just terrific. Color me impressed.

In fact, looking by how you handle Pokemon and human drawings alike, consider yourself an approved artist. If you have no clue what that is, check out this link, as well as this link that talks about what areas that are now open for you. There's absolutely no pressure for you to get involved, but if you've ever wondered if you're good enough to draw for Smogon articles and whatnot, wonder no more ;)

Solid thread overall, I also like your contribution to our current MAC. Welcome to the studio!
Thank you so much! And wow I can't believe I got approved even before trying to apply for it, as I'd love to help the community ; w ;
Btw your art is awesome, I really love it, especially your Rare Candy Treatment strips. Too bad you don't do them anymore ; w ;

Reactions: Mq

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Just want to do a quick drawing but ended up using a different new style.
It doesn't really suit me though, I'll probably just keep up with my current one :/ Though this style saves me some little more time than usual.

Also, shameless PR though, visit my deviantArt people!

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
New Year has come, and I should post some new arts before the 2nd day of the year comes eh!

A Mega Lucario which took me 2 years to finish jk xD

I think most people can guess who it is. She's one of my favourite female lead btw.

Near the end of the semester, we pretty much had nothing to do, so my friend bring all of her watercolor sets to class (I swear she has SO many sets), and she let me use her color, even lend me some piece of high quality paper xD
But, yeah, I'm suck at traditional art

Each drawing uses a different color brand.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Art dump time! OK not really

OK the May one isn't on Instagram and was since long time ago, but whatever.

If you're curious, I'm using the Winsor&Newton Cotman Sketcher's set.

Omg your art is so good especially the way you colour it's so great like some laminar flow of colour. Wait idek what I am talking about now but yeah great art.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Oh, it's been a while since the last update!
And a tiny reminder that I actually have a deviantart account that is quite active right now! I'm also on tumblr and pixiv, but isn't as active as on dA!

How I feel when exam's coming close:

Last edited:

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm back with moar art!
And I changed my style into this silly flashy style... But love it anyway >.>

And I guess I can never finish my Reisen piece...

Now for flashy stuff!!

Also this random thing I did for a facebook banner

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
OK, I'm back with only a few new art, cause screw a certain test that will happen in less than 2 weeks called JLPT D:
My art hasn't been very consistent lately...

This is my how I dress the girl in pokemon Y. Sadly the file was corrupted so I can't even get a full body snap (sed)
But I think I'll need to replay again to test my Japanese skill, again, anyway...

Princess Kaguya and the Jeweled Branch of Hourai.
The branch would have been depicted differently, or I wouldn't even draw the branch at all, if it wasn't because I like Touhou lol.
But it's not that Kaguya from Touhou. It's just the depiction of the branch that is from Touhou.

Have some Alola gentlemen!
Here's the link to the post with smaller individual version.
Since pasting all here is time-consuming and makes the post cluttering ;(

My character for an art roleplay game.
Her outfit is a bit lame, because starters are forced to wear this kind of clothes until reaching certain level ;(
It might take a long time to get her fully designed, since I'll probably give up before reaching the required level...

And here are some dumb doodle/quick sketches I did when I felt tired of constantly doing homework when it's summer...
And it's not going to stop even after the test :V

Thank you very much if you're reading this post, and sorry for my sudden urge to type a lot of text.

Anyhow, enjoy some 2hu music for a little conclusion because I'm a 2hu fanatic.
Even though the last time I did a 2hu fanart was like 3000 years ago...

the title of this thread gave me a heart attack (the good kind)
touhou project is my secret life fuel and childhood (right next to pokemon) and I'm recently converted undertrash so seeing your lovely art is an honor and a blessing. god(esses) bless u, never stop, four machamp thumbs up !!!

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Time for some update yadayada ~ (´。• ω •。`)
I didn't draw much last month, because of real life stuff. And I'm pretty sure by September I'll be dead completely because final year (ugh)
Nonetheless, update!!!!!! (´。• ω •。`)

Pokemon stuff:

And some other non-pokemon stuff

(Just a random drawing while I was bored)

(Nanami from Danganronpa 2)

(I know this one looks super different but I simply used the regular pen tool instead of the brush(es) I usually use.
Oh btw, the text says "The disappearance of Nagito Komaeda", I just didn't bother to write it in English... )

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm back with my "updated once a month" thread!!
I've been pretty into Danganronpa (and Fate series) lately, and my rl schedule is pretty tight, so from this point most of my stuff will be all the weaaboo trash stuff. I'm pretty sure I'll get hook up with Pokemon again once Sun and Moon is released, though ;w;

Kimura Seiko (Danganronpa 3)

Karna (Fate/Apocrypha - Extra - Grand Order)
This was actually since July, though. But I left it in dust until recently, when I was cleaning my folder...

Young Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa)

And some of my dumb doodle/sketch/whatever that is...

That's my waifu

And then there's this, a quick little thing I did to test a brush I customized myself, so there's only a head...

So, that's it for my stuff from last month! Like I've mention before, my schedule is really tight screw college entrance exam, so next updates might have less drawings, or the it wouldn't even be monthly anymore xD

Really love your art style, especially the coloring. It's really smooth and gives of a calm, peaceful vibe, if that makes sense. Everything flows together nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)