Season VII Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave my opp an entire week to schedule a time, he showed up on neither of the two times he scheduled.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Contacting my opponent has been a huge problem. We scheduled for thursday, said I was on the RU room for that night and no luck. Tried to message him on saturday and still no luck on that day and yesterday, not looking good for today either :/

What to do? I read you dont get activity win on this so...

Here's how our GSC battle with shartruce ended after 807 turns of stall. We both ran out of PP and could switch endless, meaning the battle couldn't end. Also, my drumlax didn't make it and his curselax was walled, so unusable. Without any other setup pokemon, there was no way to win this battle.

The text file is the HTML file of the replay, as the uploaded replay will probably cut off. Download the file and replace the .txt extension by .html to watch the battle

Gen 2 807.png

Attachments

Last edited:

NightFox

Banned deucer.
Requesting an extension. We scheduled to play today at 10-11pm GMT-4:30 but aparently we couldn't make it.

hero

amiwos :J
won vs theurbandear
King Cacturne hasn't answered so I'm waiting to see if he is on anytime tonight before the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)