Season VII Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's also too bad since giving the win isn't an option
he forfeited. so the replay does say i won. does that still not count? i get that allowing people to give wins kinda messes up the premise of farm league, but he didn't throw, and i was in a winning position aside from a couple instances of untimely hax.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
he forfeited. so the replay does say i won. does that still not count? i get that allowing people to give wins kinda messes up the premise of farm league, but he didn't throw, and i was in a winning position aside from a couple instances of untimely hax.
Hax happens, you don't give wins in SPL, he had the battle won so he gets the win despite forfeiting on the last turn.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
requesting activity vs zorage for gsc, i vmed him yesterday and today that I'd be on today but didn't get a response back, so activity

We scheduled on the weekend, but when I asked when he wanted to play, I got no answer. I tried to find him, but he wasn't on.
Because of that, I asked him, if we maybe could play now, but he isn't on and I got no response.
Activity.

Me and shuckleking had trouble setting a time to play so weve agreed to play today, I have waited for him for 30 min and I have to leave now so, activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)