Season VII Farm League - Sign-Ups [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna mix up the Farm League a little bit this year to address a couple concerns people have had with it and hopefully make it a little bit more relevant for some. It still "won't matter" in the grand scheme of things, but it will at least be I think a little more paid attention to.

In years past, the Farm League would only start after the auction happens, with the purpose to give those that weren't bought a chance to show off their skills and prove themselves for the midseason auction. This year, we're going to be starting it before the main auction, as well as allow ALL players that wish to participate a chance to play before the auction happens. After the auction, the Farm League will go back to normal and only allow those that weren't bought in the auction to participate.

So to summarize, the premise of this year's Farm League before the auction is as follows:

- Anyone, including those already retained, are allowed to sign up
- You are to sign up for ONE tier only (exception being ADV/GSC/RBY)
- Each week, players who signed up for the same tier will be paired against each other.
- After week 1, players with identical records will be paired. For example, in week 2, players who are 1-0 will play against each other, as will players that are 0-1.

The premise of the Farm League after the auction is as follows:

- Anyone who is NOT currently on an SPL team is welcome to sign up.
- You are to sign up for ONE tier only (exception being ADV/GSC/RBY)
- Each week, players who signed up for the same tier will be paired up against each other.
- After week 1, players with identical records will be paired. For example, in week 2, players who are 1-0 will play against each other, as will players who are 0-1.
- By midseason, there should be a few players in each tier that stand out above the rest!

The Farm League will start as soon as possible, which will be Monday, November 30th, and will run through until midseason auction.

Remember, activity wins do not count towards your record, your activity only makes you look better for the auction, and if you have higher activity I will try and pair you with an opponent with similar activity. If you are inactive I will remove you from the pairings.

To those that are already retained / will be bought: please do not sign up only to troll. Not saying you can't have fun but don't sign up and then not face any of your opponents or john hardcore, I will remove you from the pairings (and possibly infract) if you're being a dick.

Sign-ups are rolling sign-ups, meaning you can enter at any time until the Farm League is over but you'll only be entered in the week after you join.

Sign up Form: Remember, pick ONE of the SPL tiers (you may choose two if choosing ADV/GSC/RBY): ORAS OU, ORAS DOU, ORAS UU, ORAS RU, ORAS NU, ORAS LC, BW OU, DPP OU, ADV OU, GSC OU, RBY OU

Name: Yoyomax12
Tier:
Oras RU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)