Tournament scRUb League 3: Finals [Won by the hosts]

did you like 50 shades of grey the movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

This is the final round.

The Alt-Right Roserades (4) vs. The Literally Kill Yourself Swellow (4)
Manager: Feliburn vs. Raseri
SM: Lax vs. Hamhamhamham
SM: TraceofLife vs. KoldKappuccino
SM: Drew vs. Melle2402
ORAS: ilesaural vs. Rapture
ORAS: KevinELF vs. Aurora
BW: Paraplegic vs. Megazard
BW: Twixtry vs. Double01
All tiers are now 1v1. Other than that, only standard rules apply. Managers will play each other in a BW game where each of them use 6 Unown; they can choose letters to spell out a word, and the better unscrambled word will also receive a win for their team.

Deadline is Thursday night sometime, around 60 hours from now. The first person to win can choose a teammate to also receive a win, but the manager matchup or the Double01 matchup do not apply to this nor can they receive a win.

Last edited:

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
I am positive my word relates more to the concept of the tour and my team was based on tactics but one of my Ss got crit so I think I should b given the word W.

dtc has downvoted this post

Last edited by a moderator:

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The deadline has now passed. ilesaural receives an activity win, as does Double01. In fact, Double01 has been so active that I have decided to award him an additional two activity wins for his team. This is truly a game-changing play. Thus, the score is tied at 4-4.

I'm quite hesitant to just make a bogus coinflip or make up a new rule in order to settle this, but I cannot truly call either the team the scRUb League Champion. Luckily, there is precedent as for what to do in this situation. In a case of no clear winner, as per the ruling in scRUb League 2 posted here, I am declaring the hosts the winner of this tournament! So, congratulations to phantom and complete legitimacy!

If people would stop editing my polls, you would see that perhaps we will see you next year for the next edition of scRUb League!

Thank you.

phantom

Banned deucer.
The deadline has now passed. ilesaural receives an activity win, as does Double01. In fact, Double01 has been so active that I have decided to award him an additional two activity wins for his team. This is truly a game-changing play. Thus, the score is tied at 4-4.

I'm quite hesitant to just make a bogus coinflip or make up a new rule in order to settle this, but I cannot truly call either the team the scRUb League Champion. Luckily, there is precedent as for what to do in this situation. In a case of no clear winner, as per the ruling in scRUb League 2 posted here, I am declaring the hosts the winner of this tournament! So, congratulations to phantom and complete legitimacy!

If people would stop editing my polls, you would see that perhaps we will see you next year for the next edition of scRUb League!

Thank you.
the only ideal ending tbh

Thank you.
Uhm..and stop who signs up and don't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)