Tournament scRUb League 2: Administrative Appeals / Smack Talk Thread (won by the Tyranitards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.
Current standings:

1. Banette Gurdurr - 2
1. whipping whirlpedes - 2
3. fucking rekt Feebas - 1
3. Kingler12345 Kinglers - 1
5. ayy lmao Ambipoms - 0
5. Sp00ky Scary Spiritombs - 0

It should be pretty obvious how I made the points thingy, but just so it's clear: winning = 2 points; tie = 1 point; and losing = 0 points.

The two teams with the lowest scores by the end of week 5 I think are eliminated and the remaining four duke it out in the semis, and the two winning teams from the semis duke it out in the finals.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome back to the thing that nobody wants but will still read, back early because none during week 1! Coming in 6th we have the ayy lmao Ambipoms managed by Magnemite and carried by Passion! I sure hope there wasn't a trade I missed

LightningLuxray / Double01 / Kushalos / anty / quotecs / nateboomer21 / aurora

Magnemite: Has a history of great performances such as going 3-2 or something in PUPL and spending 20k on a single player. We'll see if his strategy of only intentionally buying people in his Skype group will work out, but at least managed to get out of playing any games this time

LightningLuxray: Has tier contributor, so there's a higher chance that he'll put in the effort to fight all his games. Sorry, don't know you

Double01: Went for 20k and beat gr8stard and got drafted into SPL so I assume he'll destroy the entire competition? If a non-joke manager like Magnemite spends so much on him who am I to question it

Kushalos: Voice in like every battle room and apparently he's good enough to have been on UU council, might get a win if he can post on CL's profile a little quicker next time

Anty: Fellow PU moderator, council member, QC member, etc. Literally the least relevant moderator on the site who cares

Quotecs: LCTL, mostly known as "WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU GET DIGLETT BANNED ADSOVNBOPSVNAFS. Expecting a Dugtrio every match

Nateboomer21: Sorry, don't know you

Aurora: Global mod or something? Sorry, don't know you

Passion: xD

I swear by the end of this these'll be almost close to nearly passable. Besides, someone needs to underperform atomicllamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)