Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal! Give me 24 h to catch, transfer etc. do you want them to be bred in HG/SS or in X/Y?
Also - whirlpool is an HM move in Gen II games, so I don't think I will be able to transfer a pokemon knowing it to Black/White then pokebank... I will however be able to breed it on in X/Y

Last edited:
Deal! Give me 24 h to catch, transfer etc. do you want them to be bred in HG/SS or in X/Y?
Also - whirlpool is an HM move in Gen II games, so I don't think I will be able to transfer a pokemon knowing it to Black/White then pokebank... I will however be able to breed it on in X/Y
They're kind of worthless to me without the Pokeball so you need to breed them on XY. And why go to the trouble of doing that? Wailmer and Finneon both learn Whirlpool by level-up, and you can use one of them to breed the EM on in XY. You don't have to do it fast either, don't rush yourself.

The pokeball piece is easy - I can just catch and transfer them over ... In fact I just rendered my own question pointless --- Pokeballs do not get inherited in gen IV.

:-) will get to breeding later today and will message you on here once done!

Thanks

hey! took some time overall (especially dunsparce... 1% catch rate, then multiple egg cycles), but all set here with your love ball-kalos born Dunsparce and Lanturn. When do you want to trade? I'm online now (11pm EST)

Last edited:
hey! took some time overall (especially dunsparce... 1% catch rate, then multiple egg cycles), but all set here with your love ball-kalos born Dunsparce and Lanturn. When do you want to trade? I'm online now (11pm EST)
Please don't double-post. You should edit your previous post, or PM/VM me if you need to alert me to something. At the very least, you should apologise for double-posting.

I'll be ready to trade in about ten minutes, VM me if you're still around.

Pokemon Requested: Finneon Spitback
Pokemon Deposited: Magikarp Female LvL30
IGN: Isidore

Thanks!
*Still holding on to the pokes to donate.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey miss rufus! may I exploit your awesomeness again request from you 2 custom ShinyBPs for me, pleeease? here they go.

Pokemon: Honedge
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Wonder Guard the only ability Honedge has.
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: None
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Nickname: Grandleon
Hatching location: Tower of Mastery
Shiny?: Yes!
Redis rights: I hate redis rights. lol
Other notes: In a Luxury Ball.

Pokemon: Torchic
Nature: Naive
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
EVs: None
Egg Moves: Low Kick, Baton Pass
Nickname: Blaze Hetnix
Hatching location: Blazing Chamber
Shiny?: Yes!
Redis rights: I hate 'em!
Other notes: None.

I need those two projects for a Official (TPCi sanctioned) Regional Tournament in my country which will be in a week, and there's nothing better than using 'mons coming from you for a big, important tourney like that one! (So important that, if I win it, I'll qualify in the World Championships in Boston) in return feel free to take whatever you need/want from my thread. Oh and I can provide you with the parents for the BPs in case you need them. :)

-request-
I'm sorry my friend, but you want me to breed two hex flawless shinies in a week? I don't think I can do that. I can possibly do one in a week, or maybe both if you have hex flawless parents you can lend me, but please tell me you have a backup plan just in case I can't do them on time orz

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry my friend, but you want me to breed two hex flawless shinies in a week? I don't think I can do that. I can possibly do one in a week, or maybe both if you have hex flawless parents you can lend me, but please tell me you have a backup plan just in case I can't do them on time orz
Yeah, I can provide you with flawless parents, but in case that a week is too much for you, only one of them would suffice for me so don't worry.

Yeah, I can provide you with flawless parents, but in case that a week is too much for you, only one of them would suffice for me so don't worry.
Alright, I'll do Torchic first. I won't ask for anything either since I'm afraid I won't be able to get it done on time sigh, so many deadlines. Let me know when you're around to trade the parents.

Edit: Too lazy to make another post. phoenix1337, sent.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in the female spitback of Cyndaquill, please. The Magikarp is female and is at level 1. My IGN is Laura and the magikarp is german, thank you.

Do you guys like my new icon? :3 I was just messing about with my friends but when one told me that mine was the kawaiiest of all, I just had to use it for something.

Anyway ... things have been hectic here which is why I think I've sort of been neglecting my trade thread lately. To keep things more active, I've been thinking of doing something new. The Battle Spot is obviously my favourite metagame, and every time a new online competition is announced, a thread is created over at the forum to discuss it. I love looking at the sets that people post about wanting to use, so I was thinking that maybe I should try breeding Pokemon specifically for each competition to keep things fresh?

Or should I concentrate on breeding and training the most commonly used Battle Spot Pokemon first? The problem with the latter is, I will very definitely want to breed each and every one of them shiny because I am a masochist, but I so often get burnt out when I breed a dozen eggs with no matches :( Any thoughts?

In the mean time, update:

#252. Treecko
♀ | Nicknamed 'Leilani' | Hatched in Laverre City
Timid Nature | Overgrow | 31.15.30.30.31.30
Leaf Storm | Synthesis | Bullet Seed | Leech Seed
OT: Emani | ID: 45318

Bred by me, hatched by /u/Godreig. The nickname is Hawaiian for 'heavenly flowers', since Sceptile is king of the forest, but this Treecko is a lady.

#248. Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
♂ | Nicknamed 'Julian' | Hatched in Granite Cave
Adamant Nature | Sand Stream | 31.31.31.01.31.31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Crunch | Rock Slide | Dragon Dance | Pursuit
OT: Petunia | ID: 56221
Egg Moves: Assurance, Ancient Power

I personally prefer Protect over Pursuit since my favourite format doesn't (or shouldn't, no accounting for skill, I suppose) involve switching.

#254. Sceptile @ Sceptilite
♀ | Nicknamed 'Leilani' | Hatched in Laverre City
Timid Nature | Overgrow | 31.15.30.30.31.30
Leaf Storm | Dragon Pulse | Giga Drain | Hidden Power Fire
EVs: 12 HP / 248 Sp Atk / 248 Spe
OT: Emani | ID: 45318
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed

Sp Atk and Spe aren't fully invested since 4 EVs won't make any difference at level 50 with one point less to make for HP Fire.

#170. Chinchou
Pokeballs:

Modest Nature | Volt Absorb | 31.xx.31.30.30.31
Soak | Whirlpool | Screech | Brine

(Thank you nocturne24 for the parent.)

#206. Dunsparce
Pokeballs:

Adamant Nature | Serene Grace | 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Agility | Headbutt | Ancient Power | Curse

(Thank you nocturne24 for the parent.)

#415. Combee
Pokeballs:

Impish Nature | Honey Gather | 31.31.31.xx.31.31

(Thank you BlizzardHero for the parent.)
I've also updated a thing about breeding: I now do those multiple 'spitback for spitback' trade thingies, on the condition that you don't mind clones. They'll all be flawless clones though. It's just that I don't have a lot of time (or patience) these days, so I'll just be breeding flawless using TMBM spreads I've locked into and cloning the flawless female. I know it's lazy, forgive me u_u You can find information about the TMBM spreads I use in post #17. And yeah, if your TSV matches those, you can ask me to trade you flawless eggs for you to hatch shiny (or for you to give to people you know match those TSVs).

-
Edit: Sent to below

Last edited:
I would like this spitback please
Pokemon Requested: Ledyba
Pokemon Deposited: LvL 30 Male Magikarp
IGN: Isidore

Thanks!

Edit: Nice new icon BTW

Hey friend, I'm 5 pages late to the party, but I want to wish you good luck and request a free hug! Your thread is formatted really nicely, and all these things you do for free are amazing! Let me know if you need any help with anything, I'm almost on my summer break. :3

Hi rufusdrumknott, we're not really well acquainted but we've spoken a couple times, and you've made my dreams come true once before (not sure if you remember..) so I just wanted to wish you the very best from the bottom of my heart. I'd also like a hug, If you'll accept a hug from me :3

In addition, I didn't realise you already have a lure ball shiny Gyarados with a cool nickname so now I feel like my one I gave you is silly, but oh well :P

I'd like to request one of your battle-ready pokemon please, in order for me to complete my mono-fire team. I'd really love to have this gorgeous Ninetails on my team:

Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
ninetales.gif
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png

#037. Ninetales @ Heat Rock
♂ | Nicknamed 'Kyuu-kun' | Hatched in Lost Hotel
Timid Nature | Drought | 31.26.31.31.30.31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe
Solar Beam | Flamethrower | Nasty Plot | Psyshock
OT: Corey | ID: 49880
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Disable, Hypnosis

Why Ninetails:
This ninetailes will play the role of sun-setter in my fire team, allowing for boosted fire moves from his team mates, and the great advantage of weakened water moves. He is very important, seeing as I'm not considering the use of Mega Charizard Y on this team, so Ninetails is the only reliable sun setter who can set the sun up for more turns that Charizard anyway, thanks to Heat Rock. Alternatively, I might consider giving it a choice scarf/specs or a life orb, because of its base 100 speed and Timid nature, it can outspeed a great deal of threats and fire a sun boosted accurate flamethrower right off the bat.

I've uploaded a Magikarp onto the GTS according to all of your rules, but I'll upload another one as soon as I can if you find it to have been sniped.

Deposited: Female Magikarp lv1
IGN: Fiat

Thank you so much in advance, and once again, best regards and good luck to you and your thread!!

-request-
Oh I never forget a trade so I definitely remember when I gave you a copy of Chev4's shiny Rayquaza. And I accept hugs from everybody :) Don't worry about the Gyarados, I know yours is a bit different, I just haven't put it up here because I'm not sure if I'll be accepting BR 'donations' (or donations of any kind) for my thread yet since I don't want a huge fuss over redis rights or anything like that.

I've sent over your Ninetales, good luck with him. Feel free to show me if you get any replays with him too, I'd love to see them.

Oh I never forget a trade so I definitely remember when I gave you a copy of Chev4's shiny Rayquaza. And I accept hugs from everybody :) Don't worry about the Gyarados, I know yours is a bit different, I just haven't put it up here because I'm not sure if I'll be accepting BR 'donations' (or donations of any kind) for my thread yet since I don't want a huge fuss over redis rights or anything like that.

I've sent over your Ninetales, good luck with him. Feel free to show me if you get any replays with him too, I'd love to see them.
I just got the Ninetails, thank you very much!!

I can really only show you PS! replays atm ahaha but when the team is built I will be sure to show you how well your Ninetails does :))

Hi rufus! What a nice collection you have, and I'd be delighted if you could help me out with a Cresselia. I'll use it on the Battle Spot Doubles ladder. It will be a bulky support set (Like... all other Cresselias...), or a CM set. What I know for sure though, is that it will have Icy Wind for spread damage, speed control and to prevent Lando-T mindlessy switching in on Kangaskhan. Since I haven't had a Cress until now (if I'd be lucky to receive it from you, that is), I'm not completely decided on the set yet, although I'm leaning towards the CM set to keep offensive presence. May I please receive it? :) Either way, thanks for sharing that soft reset with the community.

I deposited a Male Lv.1 Magikarp.
IGN: Henning
Requested pokemon: Bold BR Cresselia

I'm happy to have got this hatched, I love Blaziken and I've been thinking of getting a flawless mixed HP Ice one, I just never had the motivation because no cute Pokeball. Still a great 'mon though, he was the third Pokemon I chose for my first-ever Battle Spot team (which sucked, but not because of the 'mons):

#255. Torchic
♀ | Nicknamed 'Rachel Marie' | Hatched in Fiery Path
Naive Nature | Speed Boost | 30.31.30.31.31.31
Baton Pass | Low Kick | Endure | Reversal
OT: Rob | ID: 53159
Bred by me, hatched by /u/TacticalGravity

Named after my friend, who ... well, let's just say an officer of the army gave her his business card after he saw her lifting weights. You don't want to piss her off, either. Ever.

#257. Blaziken @ Life Orb
♀ | Nicknamed 'Rachel Marie' | Hatched in Fiery Path
Naive Nature | Speed Boost | 30.31.30.31.31.31
Hidden Power Ice | Superpower | Overheat | Protect
EVs: 52 Atk / 244 Sp Atk / 212 Spe
OT: Rob | ID: 53159
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Low Kick, Endure, Reversal

#072. Tentacool
Pokeballs:

Bold Nature | Rain Dish | 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Mirror Coat | Aqua Ring | Rapid Spin | Tickle

(Thank you vzxt for the parent.)

#088. Grimer
Pokeballs:

Brave Nature | Poison Touch | 31.31.31.xx.31.0

#129. Magikarp
Pokeballs:

Impish Nature | Rattled | 31.31.31.xx.31.31

#278. Wingull
Pokeballs:

Bold Nature | Keen Eye | 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Twister | Wide Guard | Water Sport | Aqua Ring

(HA available upon request.)

#318. Carvanha
Pokeballs:

Naughty Nature | Speed Boost | 31.31.31.31.xx.31
Brine | Destiny Bond | Hydro Pump | Thrash

(Thank you vzxt for the parent.)

(Also added a misc ten more, but they're not properly bred so I've only added their Pokeball without noting it here.)​

I'm allowed to double-post in my own thread, right? I had the Eon Ticket for three goddamn months before this Latios would condescend to show up, but look!

#381. Latios
Modest Nature | Levitate | 30.1.31.31.31.31
Heal Pulse | Luster Purge | Dragon Breath | Psycho Shift
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
SRed by me. Nicknameable.
Non-redis.

My Latios thumbs his nose at Foul Play and confusion! For level 50 play, you couldn't RNG a better Latios ;D (well, unless you like that gross shade of green and the random orange triangle that is the shiny version ... I don't.)

I love this Latios so much he is free to people on my whitelist as long as you nickname him (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) I'm naming mine ...

#381. Latios @ Life Orb
♂ | Nicknamed 'Dew Jet'
Dragon Pulse | Psyshock | Memento | Surf
252 Sp Atk / 4 Sp Def / 252 Spe

I might change his nickname later, I dithered forever over what to name him and just chose this because it sounded about right. Ah well.

PS: The UT version is technically UFT for people who aren't on my whitelist ... but I can't think of anything I might want for it, you know?

Last edited:
I love this Latios so much he is free to people on my whitelist as long as you nickname him (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) I'm naming mine ...

#381. Latios @ Life Orb
♂ | Nicknamed 'Dew Jet'
Dragon Pulse | Psyshock | Memento | Surf
252 Sp Atk / 4 Sp Def / 252 Spe

I might change his nickname later, I dithered forever over what to name him and just chose this because it sounded about right. Ah well.
Very nice SR. Can I pls have an EV trained copy nicknamed Bernie? lmk if you want anything from my thread :)

That nickname made me remember a fun fact about engines and compressors. Dew/condensated water can mess up an engine/compressor if it's not designed correctly, the little water droplets are like bullets at high speed D:

Very nice SR. Can I pls have an EV trained copy nicknamed Bernie? lmk if you want anything from my thread :)

That nickname made me remember a fun fact about engines and compressors. Dew/condensated water can mess up an engine/compressor if it's not designed correctly, the little water droplets are like bullets at high speed D:
Of course you can, love ^_^ We'll have to trade tomorrow or something though, is that okay? I'm on babysitting duty today and I have to take my sister for walkies soon.

Cool fact btw! My Latios is so badass he wouldn't even mind anything like that hehe

Of course you can, love ^_^ We'll have to trade tomorrow or something though, is that okay? I'm on babysitting duty today and I have to take my sister for walkies soon.

Cool fact btw! My Latios is so badass he wouldn't even mind anything like that hehe
It's ok. Have fun with your sister :)
You noticed! lol secret messages are fun :3. I'll send you my shiny Latios just because you said it is gross >:( Another fun fact: .com sometimes leaves secret messages too :P
Another more fun fact: .com sometimes abuses his moderator privileges to add hidden messages like this. He also uses "#FCFCFF" as his colour, not "White" since that's the background colour of the forums page... Nub.
STALKER!

Last edited:
Hey rufusdrumknott ^^ could I please have a ha female riolu spitback? I want to use it for breeding purposes, and it would really help me a lot!

I have deposited a level 1 male magikarp with the message ''thanks drumknott'' (I hope this is acceptable, I put it on there before I read the rules, sorry) asking for a level 1-10 female riolu. IGN Waffles, the magikarp does not have a nickname.

I advance, thank you a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)