Multi Gen Sample Teams Mega-Thread(Generations 3, 4, 5, and 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Rain Stall - polop

Accepted by the council.

A member of the council directly approved while another was hesitating because the team is weak to Spikes. After a small debate, we agreed that this was a good rain stall team and that its advantages outweigh its disadvantages. So it should feature in this thread.

Liberty or Death - The Noob Killer/Space Pirates

My main account is The Noob Killer but my alt, which is more common in the chat and ladder, is Space Pirates. All of Space Pirate's current 1541 ladder points and most of The Noob Killer's current 1589 ladder points came from this team. Anyway...

upload_2016-2-11_15-51-20.png
upload_2016-2-11_15-51-27.png
upload_2016-2-11_15-51-34.png
upload_2016-2-11_15-51-40.png
upload_2016-2-11_15-51-46.png
upload_2016-2-11_15-51-52.png

RKO!!! (Lopunny) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack

Skarmory @ Red Card
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Toxic

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 100 SpA / 56 Spe
Mild Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Geomancy
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Arceus Dragon (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 88 HP / 68 Atk / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Skarmory is the set-up suicide lead. Because of sturdy and its insanely high def., it can be guaranteed to get out at least rocks. Also, if the opponent tries to set up, such as Xerneas or e-killer, the red card will always work because of sturdy. (The Red Card also works later in the game if skarm has to switch out for some reason). I included a hazard set-up on this team because all of these mons appreciate bonus hazard damage and is also slightly weak to att. arc, so skarm fits both of those needs. Mega Lopunny is a fast, solid endgame killer that, when mega, outspeeds Darkri and OHKOs every common Darkri set with Low Kick. In addition, if a geomantic Xerneas has set up, fake out + sacrifice (if necessary) + Quick Attack damage adds up. Also, if Deo-A already has damage on it, Mega Lopunny can use Quick Attack and destroy it while alternatively take an extreme speed from Deo-A and then use Quick Attack. If the opponent has a Sableye, it will almost always be the opener and mega on the first turn. Scrappy allows Fake Out to hit faster than a prankster burn or fake out, then low kick finishes the job. It can take an unboosted life orb extreme speed from normal arc and OHKO with Low Kick. Return offers a mostly unresisted, hard to switch into STAB attack. Mega Lopunny, however, can't get many kills on its own without hazards (skarm) or previous damage and is very weak to burns and paralyzation. That is what Primal Groudon is for, switch in reads. Everyone knows how to use a Primal Groudon, I just think this set works the best on this team. Also, I think att. based ghost arc functions well and the nickname is hilarious. Because it really works. No seriously, opponents can get caught up in the heat of the battle and not double check themselves. The xern substitute set works well because if the opponent has mastered stall, xern can find the right time to use substitute and geomancy as they struggle to counter you. In my experience, Primal Groudon will always use TWave that first turn against xern, so it is an easy substitute read. HP Ground can be used over HP Rock, but then there is no way to hit Ho-oh well. And finally, Yveltal. This set I customized myself. The evs seem to let it barely survive essential hits as well as have Dark Pulse and Sucker Punch hit for necessary kills. Dark Pulse is the STAB that will do great damage to anything that doesn't resist it, and Oblivion Wing is used for health regain to counteract life orb, guaranteed kills that it would get anyway so the heal is a bonus, and for anything that resists dark (Xerneas). In fact, dark pulse is so strong, it OHKOs most Mega Salamences when they use DD (after stealth rock) and sometimes OHKOs Primal Groudon (after light hazards). Sucker Punch is to surprise faster attackers or to get kills on faster mons that have low health and you know don't have a recovery move. Heat Wave is for pesky Klefki that is annoying with prankster TWave. Yveltal can also be used as Xerneas bait to make it come out earlier than it should, effectively getting momentum for yourself because this team is equipped to deal with geomantic Xerneas. This momentum boost only costs a possibly crippled Yveltal. However, the team in general is weak to very well used stall, but on the other hand, can keep momentum up and deal with common threats, which is why the team is called Liberty or Death.

But enough with text! I know you want to see this in action!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-317922038

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-323322794

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-323945679

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-323287866

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-319402733

Lopunny BO - The Noob Killer

Rejected by the council.
1) Sets are sub-optimal (Timid Xerneas).
2) Weak to stall (can't see how you break through stall).
3) No Ho-Oh switch ins on a team with Lopunny and Skarmory.
4) Weak to Fire-type move Primal Groudon.

Unfortunately, your team doesn't meet the required standards for ORAS Ubers and thus, got rejected. I advise you to RMT it instead. Team raters are able to help you optimize it.

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Standard Deo-A Bulky Offense

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 80 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Claw

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Recover
- Sacred Fire

Latias @ Soul Dew
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Refresh
- Recover
- Dragon Claw

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Explosion

Deoxys-Attack @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Fire Punch
- Shadow Ball
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
This is a very old team that continues to see use today. While I'm not the biggest fan of this squad, it can still get the job done, and due to its prevalence it deserves a spot among the sample teams. As a note, several other set variations can be used over what I have provided in the importable and that I have provided no Speed creep.

Lead Groudon does well against some physical leads, gets sun up early, and can scout the Speed of an opposing Kyogre (based on the dominant weather). The heavy HP investment and extra SpD allow Groudon to check a variety of physical attackers while also surviving a Modest Latios Ice Beam if needed. Swords Dance can serve as a potential win con, and prevents Groudon from being walled by physically bulky Pokemon. Opposing Lati is primarily checked with the combination of SpD Ho-Oh and sun, while Forretress, Latias, and Latios can also be used to keep them in line. This Ho-Oh set cannot make any progress against a Refresh Lati, but it does very well against other Lati sets and is effective at spreading Toxic and stalling things out. Deoxys-A can also revenge opposing Lati and severs as the primary win con. Extreme Speed offers some defensive utility against the odd Speed boosting setup sweeper and can pick off weakened weather sweepers. Forretress is mainly here to provide Spikes, which aid Deoxys-A. It also has defensive utility due to its Steel-typing (Toxic and CB mons), and Rapid Spin. Hidden Power Ghost is mainly to prevent Gengar from spin blocking, but it also hits Psychics such as Lati and provides a way to deal damage without exploding. The team utilizes a four attacks Latios and a mono Refresh Latias which can also serve as win conditions if Deoxys-A is played aggressively and allowed to be KOed.

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Spikes
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed

Groudon @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Blaze Kick
- Ice Beam

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Def / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Latios @ Soul Dew
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roar

Arceus-Fire @ Flame Plate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

i tried to bully someone into using this during upl but no one caved. i updated it and used it for a good portion of my ult laddering b.c. arc-fire is fun. this is just a more unique iteration on the standard groudon deo-a sun. the theory behind fireceus is similar to the theory of arc-elec on rain; it acts as a soft check to all other cm arceus and it's super fucking strong. srsly nothing wants to switch in. at +1 u 2hko both latios and rayquaza without sr lol.

+1 252 SpA Flame Plate Arceus-Fire Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Soul Dew Latios in Sun: 154-182 (50.9 - 60.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 SpA Flame Plate Arceus-Fire Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rayquaza: 182-214 (51.8 - 60.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

the rest of the team as just catering to arc-fire. it seemed to want spikes + sr + sun, so the deo-a+groudon duo fit naturally. latios and gira-o provide adequate coverage against myriad threats e.g. ekiller / groudon / kyogre (2 water resists are def necessary here); i enjoy the duo on offense to have adequate groudon coverage. if u only have latios + groudon u are way more prone to getting dicked by rp-- the tertiary check is huge given that my own groudon is running an offensive set. jolly groudon can't ohko dialga but i assume i'll have spikes down anyway, so wutevz. gene's just the general catch all that is op with spikes and uturn and flinching. i opted for sub gira-o as the set since empirically i've found it's the best set on these types of teams. mixed is viable on teams where gira-o is the only groudon check tho. sets kinda speak for themselves.. nothing really outta the blue. fun squad.

i ended up using deo-a as the antilead b.c. i'd be too darkrai weak otherwise.

Lopunny BO - The Noob Killer/Space Pirates

Happy Birthday to me. No, really. It's my birthday today. Anyway...

upload_2016-3-16_15-16-55.png
upload_2016-3-16_15-17-2.png
upload_2016-3-16_15-17-7.png
upload_2016-3-16_15-17-12.png
upload_2016-3-16_15-17-19.png
upload_2016-3-16_15-17-24.png

As you probably can see, this team was sent through team raters as well as my own personal archive of knowledge to take the advice of the previously submitted team, which now looking back on it, was terrible. But this one is much better.

RKO!!! (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Low Kick
- Quick Attack

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 40 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 152 Def / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Again, this team is built around Mega Lopunny. Lopunny has a great ability in Scrappy, which allows it to hit ghost types, which may come in on a switch. I'd also like to point out that because of Scrappy, Lopunny has unresisted STAB (normal hits everything except rock and steel, which is covered by fighting). The speed evs are not maxed because Lopunny still outspeeds everything it would at max. This allows for more hp, which is always useful. (Note that everything on this team has an odd number of hp). Lopunny can take at least one extreme speed from unboosted Arceus/Rayquasa and can use return or Low Kick and then switch/get the KO. Arceus Ghost is an obvious choice because of Lopunny's immunity to ghost and ghostcus' immunity to fighting. I chose the attack set because I think the attack set is better on ghostcus because of the shadow force nuke. Standard evs on ghostcus but I chose jolly because I think faster Arceus works better on this team. Pdon is stealth rock combined with para flinch and pblades for power. The speed evs is to outspeed mega Tyranitar (same with Kyogre) +max attack, the rest into hp. Pogre is the stall break, at +1 origin pulse does usually around 57% to evolite chansey. HP Ground is for Groudon, and at +1 the damage varies (because there are many pdon sets) but it does enough for it to be revenge killed by anything else. Xerneas is Geomancy + 3 attacks, moonblast, obviously, HP Rock for Ho-oh, and Grass Knot, which allows it to hit pdon pretty hard (usually at least 75%) and isn't HP Ground, which is taken by HP Rock. Also, Xerneas can now set up on Arceus Water, though it will take a toxic, but its not a huge deal. The evs for speed allow it to outspeed max base 90 with no nature (same as yveltal), have max SpA, have more Def than SpD, and have an odd number of hp. Yveltal is a solid nuke with Max SpA, Dark Aura, and Dark Pulse. Longitivity is in Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch for anything faster, and Heat Wave for coverage (keys, ferrothorn, scizor, etc.) and IS NECESSARY because pdon has no fire type move.

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Low Kick / High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack / Healing Wish

I chose Low Kick over HJK because the miss hax aren't worth it and this is ubers, so its mostly 120 anyway. Also, when low kick doesn't kill, HJK probably wouldn't have gotten it either. However, arguments for HJK are Mega Scizor, ensured Sableye (even though low kick will usually do it after fake out), Mega Diance, consistant power, etc. Quick Attack is extra priority chip damage which gets Deo-A off guard. If it already has stealth rock or fake out damage it boosts momentum. I personally don't switch too much, so Quick Attack is more useful to me, but it is arguable for both cases, especially because there are two set up mons (three if you count pogre) and no other way to get rid of a special condition.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe// 8 HP / 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

The defensive set can also be used, but it doesn't work too well on this team. The faster set was suggested by shadowquinn to outspeed Rayquaza.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 40 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe // 168 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Any choice of Geomancy and 3 attacks works, as long as it isn't stupid. The bulkier, slower set I guess works, but I prefer a faster Xerneas.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave / Roar
- Precipice Blades / Earthquake
- Rock Slide / Stone Edge / Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock / Roar

Thunder Wave and Rock Slide have to be used together. Stealth Rock is recommended because it is the only way of rocks. Pblades is recomended because of the lack of power from Rock Slide. Fire Punch is another option, although pdon then loses the ability to check Ho-oh and lati@s can resist it fully.

Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake / Brick Break

Adamant can be used for more power, but I just prefer Jolly. Brick Break can be used to hit normal Arceus, but then there is a threat of a switch trap between Mega Gengar and some normal type. Also, if you haven't already inferred it, I like the element of surprise.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam / Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ground]

The defensive evs can be spread out in any defensive way of your liking, though I like Def because it works well with pogre's already high SpD. Calm Mind + Origin Pulse is mandatory for stall breaking. HP Ground is to hit Pdon or any other steel type (e.x. Aegislash). Thunder is for opposing ky/pogres. Ice Beam hits grass and Rayquaza (better than thunder).

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-334124209

(Vs. stall)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-344040560

(Finals in a tourney)

Lopunny BO - The Noob Killer/Space Pirates

Happy Birthday to me. No, really. It's my birthday today. Anyway...

View attachment 58793View attachment 58794View attachment 58795View attachment 58796View attachment 58797View attachment 58798

As you probably can see, this team was sent through team raters as well as my own personal archive of knowledge to take the advice of the previously submitted team, which now looking back on it, was terrible. But this one is much better.

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Low Kick
- Quick Attack

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Again, this team is built around Mega Lopunny. Lopunny has a great ability in Scrappy, which allows it to hit ghost types, which may come in on a switch. I'd also like to point out that because of Scrappy, Lopunny has unresisted STAB (normal hits everything except rock and steel, which is covered by fighting). The speed evs are not maxed because Lopunny still outspeeds everything it would at max. This allows for more hp, which is always useful. (Note that everything on this team has an odd number of hp). Lopunny can take at least one extreme speed from unboosted Arceus/Rayquasa and can use return or Low Kick and then switch/get the KO. Arceus Ghost is an obvious choice because of Lopunny's immunity to ghost and ghostcus' immunity to fighting. I chose the attack set because I think the attack set is better on ghostcus because of the shadow force nuke. Standard evs on ghostcus but I chose jolly because I think faster Arceus works better on this team. Pdon is stealth rock combined with para flinch and pblades for power. The speed evs is to outspeed mega Tyranitar (same with Kyogre) +max attack, the rest into hp. Pogre is the stall break, at +1 origin pulse does usually around 57% to evolite chansey. HP Ground is for Groudon, and at +1 the damage varies (because there are many pdon sets) but it does enough for it to be revenge killed by anything else. Xerneas is Geomancy + 3 attacks, moonblast, obviously, HP Rock for Ho-oh, and Grass Knot, which allows it to hit pdon pretty hard (usually at least 75%) and isn't HP Ground, which is taken by HP Rock. Also, Xerneas can now set up on Arceus Water, though it will take a toxic, but its not a huge deal. The evs for speed allow it to outspeed max base 90 with no nature (same as yveltal), have max SpA, have more Def than SpD, and have an odd number of hp. Yveltal is a solid nuke with Max SpA, Dark Aura, and Dark Pulse. Longitivity is in Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch for anything faster, and Heat Wave for coverage (keys, ferrothorn, scizor, etc.) and IS NECESSARY because pdon has no fire type move.

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Low Kick / High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack / Healing Wish

I chose Low Kick over HJK because the miss hax aren't worth it and this is ubers, so its mostly 120 anyway. Also, when low kick doesn't kill, HJK probably wouldn't have gotten it either. However, arguments for HJK are Mega Scizor, ensured Sableye (even though low kick will usually do it after fake out), Mega Diance, consistant power, etc. Quick Attack is extra priority chip damage which gets Deo-A off guard. If it already has stealth rock or fake out damage it boosts momentum. I personally don't switch too much, so Quick Attack is more useful to me, but it is arguable for both cases, especially because there are two set up mons (three if you count pogre) and no other way to get rid of a special condition.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe// 8 HP / 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

The defensive set can also be used, but it doesn't work too well on this team. The faster set was suggested by shadowquinn to outspeed Rayquaza.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 40 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe // 168 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Any choice of Geomancy and 3 attacks works, as long as it isn't stupid. The bulkier, slower set I guess works, but I prefer a faster Xerneas.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave / Roar
- Precipice Blades / Earthquake
- Rock Slide / Stone Edge / Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock / Roar

Thunder Wave and Rock Slide have to be used together. Stealth Rock is recommended because it is the only way of rocks. Pblades is recomended because of the lack of power from Rock Slide. Fire Punch is another option, although pdon then loses the ability to check Ho-oh and lati@s can resist it fully.

Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake / Brick Break

Adamant can be used for more power, but I just prefer Jolly. Brick Break can be used to hit normal Arceus, but then there is a threat of a switch trap between Mega Gengar and some normal type. Also, if you haven't already inferred it, I like the element of surprise.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam / Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ground]

The defensive evs can be spread out in any defensive way of your liking, though I like Def because it works well with pogre's already high SpD. Calm Mind + Origin Pulse is mandatory for stall breaking. HP Ground is to hit Pdon or any other steel type (e.x. Aegislash). Thunder is for opposing ky/pogres. Ice Beam hits grass and Rayquaza (better than thunder).

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-334124209

(Vs. stall)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-344040560

(Finals in a tourney)
You do realise moonblast does much more to pdon than HP grass right?

edit: whoops, but it still sucks

Last edited:
Electric Arceus Balance - user php
Rejected by the council.
1) Hack doesn't like it
1) Optimizations needed. Example: nature of Genesect and Stealth Rock on Ferrothorn instead of Spikes.
2) Weak to stall.
3) Weak to Palkia and Dialga.

___________________​

Fire Arceus Sun Offense - dice

Rejected by the council.

1) Decent team but Fire Arceus is borderline unviable.
2) Sample teams are supposed to be representative of their metagame and easy to use, which Fire Arceus is not.
3) No Deoxys-S anti-lead cause Deoxys-A can't 2HKO with current move set.

___________________​

Lopunny BO - The Noob Killer

Rejected by the council.
1) Sample teams are supposed to be representative of their metagame which Lopunny is not.
2) Weak to Mega Salamence specially with 2 setup baits (Ghost Arceus/Lopunny).
3) Weak do Darkrai. It's quicker than everything not called Lopunny and puts something to sleep. It just wins since Lopunny can't switch in without taking tons of damage and even more when it's not evolved.
4) Weak to classic HO.

I would really like an offensive Primal Kyogre + Geomancy Xerneas team, but not this one.
___________________​

Standard Deo-A Bulky Offense - Minority Suspect

Accepted by the council.

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
ORAS Ubers - Primal Kyogre + Geomancy Xerneas Offense

Primal Kyogre + Geo Xern is a very threatening offense core that's often overlooked in the current metagame, Kyogre + Xern wear down Primal groudon as it is forced to switch in and due unreliable recovery, An xerneas sweep can be threatened late game due to pdon being weakened.

Primal Kyogre has a good matchup vs most stall team builds Gengar partners nicely, providing revenge killing ability or removing threats such as SD arceus & Ho-oh with destiny bond enabling it to take down at least one mon per game when played efficiently, Focus blast is to hit darkrai and Arceus.

Last team members are self explanitory, Primal groudon is pretty much mandatory on any ubers team provides support with thunder wave to cripple common switch ins and the stealth rocker of the team as well as a mandatory check to geomancy xerneas

Yveltal is a good offensive ground immunity that pairs nicely with gengar and is essential over rayquaza on this team to check psychics such as deo-a, mewtwo and latios, speed is to creep support arceus, lugia and adamant rayquaza. Taunt can be run over knock off, but it's preference really.

Finally I choose E killer as my offensive arceus forme as it fits the team really nicely, creates a Normal-ghost core with Gengar, improves the matchup vs HO, stone edge is to hit lugia and salamence harder as shadow claw is not needed with yveltal + Gengar.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Calm Mind

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 88 HP / 108 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 120 HP / 248 Atk / 64 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Oblivion Wing
- Knock Off / Taunt

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

e: I messed up the xerneas ev's originally so i fixed them

Last edited:

Foggi

Banned deucer.
Ho-Oh+Diancie Toxic Spikes

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Toxic Spikes
- Shell Smash
- Rapid Spin

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Sleep Talk
- Earthquake

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Diamond Storm

Arceus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 176 Atk / 248 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

This team is an Toxic Spikes HO wich has not only good matchup versus other HO's but also thanks to it's solid defensive backbone does well versus Balanced Builds,Cloyster is the main lead wich has a simple role,set up Toxic Spikes and keep the hazards off,Ho-Oh gives the team both Defensive and Offensive help,it checks Calm Mind Arceus Formes and Paired with Diancie gives solid defensive core vs Darkrai,Diancie keeps Rocks off and checks Yveltal,Pdon is the main Xerneas switch-in,it also sets up Rocks and checks Primal-Kyogre,Defensive Yveltal with Charti Berry Checks Ekiller,Arceus-Ground and Arceus-Ghost while also gives some Offensive pressure thanks to u-turn,Ekiller cleans up Late-game and gives the Power to revenge kill fast threats

-Change Ekiller set to Shadowclaw Silk Scarf set
-Life Orb instead of Choiceband on Ho-Oh
-Thunder-Wave instead of Dragontail on Pdon
-Jolly Nature instead of Adamant on Ho-Oh

Last edited:

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Rayquaza / SD Ghost Arceus HO (BW2):

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Icy Wind
- Shadow Ball

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Overheat
- Shadow Force
- Extreme Speed

Groudon @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Iron Head

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Latios @ Soul Dew
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roar
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ground]

So the idea of the team is to get either an Arceus Ghost or Rayquaza sweep (its generally an Arceus Ghost since its immune to extremespeed and Rayquaza breaks walls more easily and baits ice beams from Genesect that Arceus Ghost can use to setup :/). The rest of the team supports the goal by providing hazards, offensive pressure, and most importantly RESISTS. The only types that are stacked on this team are Ghost between froslass and Arceus and Dragon between Rayquaza and Latios and both are beneficial. The dragon type stack has one member wears down dragon resists for the other and the ghost type makes spinning very hard. Froslass is chosen as the spikes user since it can anti lead against everything except darkrai. Genesect is a steel type and revenge kills a ton of things and can force lati@s out with the threat of u-turn. Groudon provides rocks and can break Dialga. Its also a decent last resort check to Ekiller (it barely lives boosted ExtremeSpeed and should KO weakened ones with EQ or phaze with Dragon Tail). Latios is here to prevent Kyogre from 6-0ing and can spam Draco Meteors (or threaten to) to break some of the more bulky Support Arceus. It also punishes anyone that tries to counter team via stacking physical walls :). This team doesnt really have anything that remotely resembles a defensive back bone so the goal is to crush the other teams instead :), and quite frankly because of the amount of pressure Rayquaza / Arceus Ghost can put on physical walls they generally fall really easily. This is made even more easy if spikes and stealth rocks go up. Some of these options look weird but they have some meaning. I have literally no way to lure in Skarmory for Arceus Ghost so that's what Overheat is for. Hidden Power Ground is so that I don't get screwed over by Heatran and Roar is so that nothing sets up on Latios after Draco Meteor because this team cannot afford to give anything a free turn at all because of its lack of stuff to rely on for taking hits. Thats the same reason why Groudon runs Dragon Tail over something like Fire Punch too.

Admittedly this team has problems against fast frailer things, especially Darkrai and Skymin, but it has the tools to work around those because it has 2 sets of priority and a scarfer. On the other hand there is practically no wall this team can't break... except maybe normal wall arceus...there's literally nothing else and if its worn down too much by the hazards / Rayquaza (even after burn boosted V-create should still do > 50% of its HP) it'll falter.

This team did decently against Wreckdra in UPL despite the fact I misplayed against him x_X. Its probably the best HO team I've made in bw2 since it gives enough tools to make plays to technically beat any composition.

I love how Absolute Control is called Sun Balance ... apparently having Ho-Oh means it's not stall. Pfft.

Just like how dontstealmypenguin calls his team balance. C'mon everyone, don't be shy about classifying your team as Stall. Doing otherwise just confuses everyone.

Stall means you have a mon with aroma or heal bell, it also means you are weak to mega gengar, and it also means you are passive outside of primal groudon. All being not the case of my team so i cant classify it as stall especially that it doesn't rely on toxic+rest+aroma to win like other stalls but rather on offensive presence of some pokemon and mainly bird. :toast:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
A MORE BALANCED APPROACH

imp
Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SpD / 40 Spe
- Spikes
- Roost
- Taunt/Toxic
- Whirlwind

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw

wale of a time (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

fish (Kingdra) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 32 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Rain Dance

Dialga @ Lum Berry
EVs: 224 HP / 252 SpA / 32 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Stealth Rock

EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Substitute
- Aqua Tail
- Shadow Sneak

desc
I originally made this team as a semi CT to Steelskitty and Dracomaster sun teams as most of them can't handle strong hitting waters paired up with a 3 attacks Arceus-Ground. The way this team works is more dependent on hazards being up then powering through teams by gathering momentum with the water types, the option of hazard phasing through the sub gira and skarm are nice to passively weaken teams. Later game by normally not having to reveal the Arceus form you often have weakened many of the checks by pressuring things like chipping down things like scarf kyorges by forcing sacks and wearing down with hazards. Things like lati twins can be a pain but can be delt with fine if you play smart around them by knowing their 3rd move.

CHANGES:
Kingdra can be changed to a Kabutops if needed, its more personal pref really

Gira-O can be nice as a fast rest shuffler if you don't like sub shuffling

Kyorge can be made into more of a specD set so you can handle ghostceus and fightceus better but you should be ok most of the time

Last edited:
Mega Mewtwo Y BO (I think it's BO. It might be HO, but I doubt it.)/The Noob Killer/Space Pirates

Here we are again. I liked mega Lopunny because I thought it was a new, good check to Darkri. But, after it got slammed for not checking Darkri well enough, I gave up. So, the other, more obvious mega that checks Darkrai is mega Mewtwo Y, because of Insomnia.

upload_2016-3-31_14-43-35.png
upload_2016-3-31_14-43-41.png
upload_2016-3-31_14-43-49.png
upload_2016-3-31_14-43-55.png
upload_2016-3-31_14-44-3.png

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

As you may have noticed, the only thing that changed is the mega. Mega Mewtwo Y is the most obvious Darkrai check because of Insomnia and the speed tier. The speed EVs are like they are because MMY doesn't outspeed something if it were at max that it wouldn't at this speed. 407 because of Mega Lopunny. Additionaly, this allows MMY to outspeed a max speed + nature Darkrai pre-mega (385 to 383). Psystrike is mandatory, but I prefer Aura Sphere over Focus Blast because FB has a chance to miss, especially at 70%, whereas Aura Sphere can't and Aura Sphere still KO's Darkrai. In addition, Ice Beam for Salamence, Rayquaza, etc. (without speed boosts). Fire Blast is to lighten the load on Yveltal, who previously had the only fire type move, and is actually really useful to have (more on this later). In general, I have still found the team to have good chemistry.

This team lost a lot of chip priority through the loss of mega Lopunny, so Xerneas is slightly more of a threat. This increases the importance of Pdon. Also, because there is no mega Lopunny, there is no obvious lead to mega Sableye. Or so it looks like. Yveltal can actually take down mega Sableye with one Dark Pulse, in my experience. And no one expects it either, which is nice. Finally, Darkrai users won't use Dark Pulse or any other attacking move unless its target is at low HP. So, Mewtwo, in my experience, can switch into a Dark Void, then mega evolve. Insomnia kicks in, waking it up, and MMY still goes first because it has the 385 pre-mega speed mentioned earlier, and procedes to KO it with Aura Sphere. On a side note, Yveltal, with its insane Dark Aura + STAB + Max SpA Dark Pulse and suprising bulk is probably the suprising hero. Also, it can bait Xerneas to coming in earlier in the match, while Pdon is still at high health, and destroy momentum, especially because of its faster spread.

All of the other options stand from the previous team. But for MMY:

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 40 HP (or 40 Def) / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere / Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Yeah, I really only see the Aura Sphere Focus Blast conflict, Aura Sphere is for hit, FB is for power. I just prefer Aura Sphere because it is still enough to get Darkrai and does sufficient damage to other mons in general.

I think that this still covers the problems form the first team and also covers the problems from the second team. I know that MMY is still not the most respected mega, but at least it is in the ubers tier. Also, I see people all the time in the chat asking about MMY, so I figured, hey, this still works! So yeah.

changing one mon doesn't necessarily make the team better or more viable, mmence is still a huge threat as it gets a kill almost every time it comes in. The only mon that avoids a 2hko is don if it's at full, but then there goes your xern check.
Little tidbit, Focus Blast has a 70% chance to hit (and ohko) Darkrai while Aura Sphere only has a 50% chance
252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Darkrai: 260-306 (92.1 - 108.5%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

changing one mon doesn't necessarily make the team better or more viable, mmence is still a huge threat as it gets a kill almost every time it comes in. The only mon that avoids a 2hko is don if it's at full, but then there goes your xern check.
Little tidbit, Focus Blast has a 70% chance to hit (and ohko) Darkrai while Aura Sphere only has a 50% chance
252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Darkrai: 260-306 (92.1 - 108.5%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
oh. well then ive been getting REALLY lucky

Well, i am kinda surprised that no one did this yet, but I think its time to give this guy some love. If its not that good, then sorry. I am still testing it so, yeah. XD

Mega Lucario HO:

[/URL][/IMG]

OnePunchDragon (Rayquaza) @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- V-create

Xerneas? Pfft. XD (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail

Nuclear Hump (Groudon) @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 200 SpD / 8 Spe
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Thunder Wave

THE LAW!!! (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Shadow Claw

Oh Deer God (Xerneas) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Talk
- Thunder

SimplyJetcellent (Latios) @ Soul Dew
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Personally, I was just testing underrated Megas, and, well, I found out that it has a lot of potential. While it cant really serve as much of a check to, say, EKiller Arceus with EQ (though it CAN survive a ESpeed and retaliate with a Bullet Punch if its at low health, and can even OHKO 200 Def/56 Spe Arceus, along with Adamant Arceus with Close Combat), Mega Salamence and Ho-Oh, it can and will sweep or weaken teams if not taken care of quickly. Plus, do you know how amazing he is at stall? Not only he can be immune to Toxic (which is already a massive benefit), but he COMPLETELY DESTROYS almost every stall mon with Close Combat/Iron Tail, heck, even the insurmountable walls named Giratina-Altered and Mega Sableye (if it has already Mega Evolved), will be 2HKOed and have a great chance to OHKO, respectively. Plus, it can reliably revenge kill GeoXern and ScarfXern (along with OHKOing ANY Xerneas variant with a Iron Tail after a SD boost), which is already a GREAT addition to any offensive team.

Now, for the support: Rayquaza is only there for more wallbreaking power (since, along with Lucario, can ALSO destroy stall with one SD), so it doesnt really bring too much. PDon is needed for stuff like rocks and another check to Xerneas, while Arceus-Ground is there to eat PDon and Ho-Oh up for breakfast (or simply weakening it for Lucario to finish the job). Xerneas is there for outspeeding most threats with a Choice Scarf and absorb Dark Voids and Spores from Darkrai and Smeargle (along with completely killing Darkrai, though it doesnt really do much if it has a Focus Sash), and Latios is mostly a secondary PDon check along with being a great POgre check and, of course, anti hazard support, though Giratina-Origin might be better for this, since it does the same thing as Latios, but can also check EKiller Arceus. Its up to you, really: want to have a Defogger who can drop nukes and kill everyone, or want to have a more solid check to more stuff?

Well, that`s it, really. If you guys dont approve, its cool. It still needs some testing, and one could argue that Mega Mence is WAY better. Tbh, its more up to preference than anything. XD

Just felt like putting this here to make it more complete. Anyway, there are other Pokemon you can use for this team, like ParaHex Giratina in place of Latios, or heck, even Latias with Healing Wish might be better (though I never use Healing Wish, and the lack of offensive presence Latias has is very disappointing), along with having someone else to take the place of Rayquaza, like Deoxys-Attack, Zekrom, Kyurem-W, it depends on which wallbreaker you want to have (though Rayquaza, again, can break a lot of stall mons along with Mega Lucario, so its mostly the better option). Anyway, just some options you might consider. XD

Last edited:
Specs Mewtwo Offense:

Mewtwo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 104 HP / 160 Atk / 148 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Stealth Rock

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Double-Edge
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Sleep Talk
-
-

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Originally wanted to build around specs Mewtwo, I chose Groudon as my rocker since I didn't want to use Deoxys. Rock Polish allows Groudon to act as a potential wincon, edge to hit Ho-Oh. Mewtwo, Arceus, and Xern can potentially clean late-game as well. Salamence is the don check, and can also absorb status such as burns and toxic. Added Xerneas to Darkrai as well; it absorbs Dark Void and performs well vs offense in general. Klefki is a secondary Xern check and can paralyze faster threats. Dual STAB over Spikes since I found it to be a momentum killer & the ability to hit Dark/Dragon types along with Diancie is appreciated. Arceus Ghost checks ekiller in conjunction with mence.

Last edited:
Primal Kyogre + Geomancy Xerneas Offense - Cranham

Rejected by the council.
1) Weak to Mega Salamence. It can set up on Extreme Killer, for example, after you revenge kill Xerneas with Extreme Speed.
2) Weak to Rock Polish Primal Groudon.
3) This team has no chance to win versus classic HO.

Ho-Oh + Mega Diancie Toxic Spikes Offense - Foggi

Rejected by the council.
1) Very weak to Arceus Water.
2) Weak to stall.

Rayquaza and Swords Dance Ghost Arceus HO (BW2) - polop

Rejected by the council.
1) Weak to Darkrai because it has Froslass + no sleep absorber.
2) Non-psychic STAB Latios + SD ghost makes the team weak to Fightceus.

A More Balanced Approach - PROBLEMS

Accepted by the council.

Last edited:
STANDARD BORING OL' DIANCIE HAZARD STACKING BULLSHIT

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Judgment

EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Thunder Wave

So this team is built around Diancie-Mega, a huge offensive threat that takes whole teams unprepared for it by storm. The second pokemon I added was Ho-Oh, to pressure Steel-types and most of Diancie's checks. It also appreciates the anti-hazard support Diancie gives it. I also decided to add Giratina-O, as a solid check to Boosted PDon, as well as being another reliable source of hazard removal and an EK check rolled into one. At this point, I said to myself, "Hm, this team lookin' kinda weak to Xern," and added Klefki to stack spikes and to reliably spread cancer paralysis throughout the opposing team, allowing Giratina and Ho-oh to have much more fun. Now this team was weak to Primal Kyogre, so I added the greatest check in the game, Primal Groudon. It functions as a reliable stealth rock setter that can set up multiple times in a match and spread even more cancer status through the opposing team. Lastly, we have Arceus-Water, a good blanket check to things like PDon, and a good mon for the team to fall back on as an emergency check.

Well this team is my personal best and peaked too high on the ladder also won each and every tour with this.
I just want to share this team with you all so that players who are new to this meta will get to know about this tier and will start making their own team.Hope this is good to be showcased.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Transform
-

Giratina @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Sableye (M) @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Recover

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Atk / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Stealth Rock
- Refresh
- Recover

Chansey+Giratina+Sabmega is a good core which helps you to surpass many team but yveltal and megamence are a problem to this core so adding rockeus is a good choice which helps you to check them.HoOh with mon which is a disaster with band so adding was needed to handle resttalk xern but watchout for AV/LO xerneas which carry rock slide.Ditto is the final mon to add to handle that pokemon which raised its stat by transforming and then killing the opposing mon with 'its' best move(ATB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)