Saamid's LEGENDARY Trade Shop! Access to Pokebank, pokemon are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So still anything for that terrakion and thundurus if it doesn't have a premier ribbon?
Neither of them have any ribbons on them.

For now Thundurus is my x cartridge, and i am willing to trade it for your shiny honedge and shiny froakie.

Terrakion is still in my black 2 and we wil discuss that when you have more pokemon :D

Let me know what you think

can i pre order- or pre order since i might get this before Australian bank is release :)

zerkrom, kyurem, azelf, mespirit, uxie

can i pre order- or pre order since i might get this before Australian bank is release :)

zerkrom, kyurem, azelf, mespirit, uxie
I am interested in hp ice raikou, bold suicune and the Mew. You can choose which pokemon you want for them from the 5 you just mentioned.

I will keep tabs on your thread and notify you if any other pokemon interest me. :D

CMT for Thundurus/Tornadus please! :)
If Heatran and landorus are english I can trade now.

These two are re-distributable. I would hope it is the same for me. Out of courtesy I would provide a link to your thread when I put the pokemon up for trade.

I am interested in hp ice raikou, bold suicune and the Mew. You can choose which pokemon you want for them from the 5 you just mentioned.

I will keep tabs on your thread and notify you if any other pokemon interest me. :D
I'm about to put down the bold suicune now . The bold one looks unlegit .However i have shiny relaxed 6iv gamestop suicune and win2011 raikou if you prefer english raikou ?

If Heatran and landorus are english I can trade now.

These two are re-distributable. I would hope it is the same for me. Out of courtesy I would provide a link to your thread when I put the pokemon up for trade.

Extremely sorry about that, I thought it was in my signature.

Unfortunately, the Landorus is Korean, but the Heatran is English. Are you willing to do Heatran for Thunderus? Let me know what you want to do. My stuff is redistributable as well.

Last edited:
I'm about to put down the bold suicune now . The bold one looks unlegit .However i have shiny relaxed 6iv gamestop suicune and win2011 raikou if you prefer english raikou ?
What are the Iv's of both of them?

Extremely sorry about that, I thought it was in my signature.

Unfortunately, the Landorus is Korean, but the Heatran is English. Are you willing to do Heatran for Thunderus? Let me know what you want to do. My stuff is redistributable as well.

I am willing to do that, but I only have one copy of thunderus left and unable to clone as of this moment.

I have a few tornadus's left if you want that? Or if you could clone thunderus, that would work too :)

I am willing to do that, but I only have one copy of thunderus left and unable to clone as of this moment.

I have a few tornadus's left if you want that? Or if you could clone thunderus, that would work too :)
You know what, I'll take the Tornadus since you have them in stock. If I get some more English stuff, I'll inquire for the Thunderus!

6 iv on both

I was looking for an English Hp ice Raikou and not really keen on the shiny suicune (they look weird)

Sorry!
lol i'm retard, i will check the iv on the raikou later today . Yeah i just found out that my jpn hp ice raikou and suicune are hack

**New Release**

Conkeldurr

Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Ability: Guts
Transfer Moves: Ice Punch & Knock Off
Key Notes: Shiny and Fully EV Trained

**New Release**

Heatran

Nature: Guts
IV Spread: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Ability: Flash Fire
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock
Key Notes: Fully EV Trained.

I wanted that Landorus, but I think it's Korean isn't it?

I have the rest of the Pokes as well :(

P.s Making a link to your shop on the Heatran, sorry completely forgot!
Yeah, the Landorus is Korean unfortunately. On wifi the name becomes English, if that's any consolation. :P

Good luck with the thread, you have some awesome stuff!

Yeah, the Landorus is Korean unfortunately. On wifi the name becomes English, if that's any consolation. :P

Good luck with the thread, you have some awesome stuff!
I just can't stand looking at it when it's in my box! sorry champ and thanks!

Btw I have linked you in my thread.

im interested in ur all 30 iv ditto will u take 6iv shiny arcanine for it?
No thankyou! :D

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I just can't stand looking at it when it's in my box! sorry champ and thanks!

Btw I have linked you in my thread.

No thankyou! :D
are u looking for anything in particular lol really interested in that ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)