Ruins of the Un(kn)own... Warrior: March 21st update: Birthday hand-outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albus, the XD Zapdos ("Rycuda") and XD Magmar ("Magmoor") have been transferred.
locoghoul, the shiny HP Grass Staryu with Endure has been transferred.
Sasuke24826: Yeah, I'm interested in that Play Mewtwo. For the shiny Timid Shaymin, right?

LeopardTalon I'm planning on doing Adamant Salamence on my second XD run around the time SM comes out, you okay with waiting for that time?
Cool, let me know when you are available to trade. I should be pretty free all day

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Albus, the XD Zapdos ("Rycuda") and XD Magmar ("Magmoor") have been transferred.
locoghoul, the shiny HP Grass Staryu with Endure has been transferred.
Sasuke24826: Yeah, I'm interested in that Play Mewtwo. For the shiny Timid Shaymin, right?

LeopardTalon I'm planning on doing Adamant Salamence on my second XD run around the time SM comes out, you okay with waiting for that time?
Nice, let me know whenever you want to trade, I have the Meloetta and the Mewtwo ready since literally the moment we sealed our deal.

Are you still there?
Sasuke24826, I'm available now but not too long. I'm really tired at the moment.
Hm?!... Oh, sorry. I thought you were in bed after I have realized it was passed midnight in your time zone. So I thought you would appreciate it if I let you catch some sleep instead of keeping you awake by waiting after midnight.

♂
#381 - Latios - Lv. 40
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 - HP: Grass
OT: Kris - ID: 63485
Moves: Defog | Refresh | Luster Purge | Zen Headbutt

Interested in this Friend ball latios. I have a timid shiny unnerve mewtwo I want to offer for it:
Mewtwo:30 1 31 31 31 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)