RU RU Swiss Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
The deadline for this tournament was over a week ago and the host failed to get round 2 up in a timely manner. In order to keep it running as smoothly as possible from here on out, Chill Shadow offered to take over. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yea Ive been busy and only could use my phone on smogon so was waiting to make pairings on computer bc its easier lol but yea I lost motivation when the final third never played. If Chill Shadow wants to take over thats fine I failed as a host making everyone wait a week, sorry for the wait.

regarding all games not done, i went through all vms to see who was given the win or should get the act win. it was all pretty straightforward except Paleo vs InfernoMonferno where the game just didnt happen, trace vs huston that has no contact between both, and w3k vs drud same thing as trace v huston even if there was a mistake and w3k only had contact with a briefly wrong opponent (even then there was no ground for activity)
coinflip.png

if u have some discord logs and u want to contest these coinflips, u have until tmrw to do so at most
next round is up as soon as a 3rd party makes the pairings for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)