Metagame RU Stage 18 Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This thread is for the simple purpose of having everyone identify themselves for the upcoming Alomomola vote. Post a screenshot of your reqs (in hide tags) in this thread, for the RU current ladder you just need a coil of 2700 and 60 or fewer games, for the suspect ladder (not put up until Monday, September 5th @ 11:59 EST) you will need2800 coil and have accomplished this in less than 62 games.

Do not make a new post for your second set of reqs, USE THE EDIT BUTTON.
Example of rucurrent ladder reqs:

kinda embarrassed by this, I was 22-0, then 29-9, then 35-9 so I had a solid 7-9 tilt

-

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head

Clutching this after another tilt, painful ladder when every opp you get sucks and gives you 15 coil but Scarf Lee is a god (when it hits). Don't be thrown off by the RU current coil in the second pic, I just lost a game after getting 1st ladder reqs lol

Last edited:
shoutouts every lucky bastard that crit me forcing me to lose 7 more times lol

resonate, song of birds!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)