Rose Graphics

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

So with all the new people getting sprites on PS, I thought I should finally make a thread for people with requests and show off the avatars that I made for people that or on PS. This is also going to have a lot of the banners / other pieces of art I've worked on for Smogon over the past year, but since it takes a lot more time I probably won't be as willing to make them.

There are probably a few more on PS that I'm forgetting, so let me know if I left yours out
Feel free to leave a message below w/ what sprite you want, and a link to the trainer + mon would be nice. Also tell me if you want the trainer + mon recolored to match each other or not. If you plan on using one of these sprites, send me a PM or post in this thread please.

You can request for banners and things, but the likelyhood is that unless I have a lot of free time I won't be able to do whatever you ask me for since these take me a lot longer.

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Genesis7 if you are planning on using these on PS in the future I'm pretty sure GSC-styled sprites aren't allowed, so I included two versions, one with the sprite you linked and one with the BW Sprite

Ary that Klinklang sprite is way to big compared to the trainer, so I can't really make it work, but I made a version with the BW Klinklang sprite if you wanted to see it

jacob here you go fam

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
+
ayy fam if I could get a bitchin sprite with these two that'd be perf. the more u can make the trainer match Sylveon's colors the better. thanks fam.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Genesis7 if you are planning on using these on PS in the future I'm pretty sure GSC-styled sprites aren't allowed, so I included two versions, one with the sprite you linked and one with the BW Sprite

Ary that Klinklang sprite is way to big compared to the trainer, so I can't really make it work, but I made a version with the BW Klinklang sprite if you wanted to see it

jacob here you go fam

Thank you!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Oml metaphysical you finally got a sprite thread! So happy for you! Congratulations :)

My request is...
+

(RK9 from D/P + Bianca from B2W2)

If possible, I would also want Bianca to be recolored and if she can't I have a different mon in mind which I will put in hide tags below :o
(Torterra from HGSS)

+
please :]

would it be possible to make it look like surge was riding on arcanine's back? would probably look better if he was scaled down a bit. if it looks bad then just slightly behind / next to arcanine would be amazing, thank you!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
If you could do your thing with these two, it'd be greatly appreciated (no recoloring or anything)
+

cool thread btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)