Reviving the Smogon Frontier

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
thanks for posting that link ipl. everyone should take a look at it.

Brains are not allowed to take the challenge themselves.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/frontier/

This is the rough draft of how the page will look. I don't have much time to play with it right now... but if someone wants to figure out how to make the row stop stretching vertically (i.e. remove trim/remove the image background) and how to lose the second title like that would be good.

Also, I'd almost prefer some sort of artwork/banner in place of both titles... but that isn't critical. If you find something post it here.

Had a look, trimmed the picture. Height ended up as 17 pixels, which was less height, yet it didn't change the table. I then added the actual picture pixels into the coding and that didn't work, so I tried setting the table to a set height to hopefully stop it stretching. Didn't work either :/

http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/frontier/

This is the rough draft of how the page will look. I don't have much time to play with it right now... but if someone wants to figure out how to make the row stop stretching vertically (i.e. remove trim/remove the image background) and how to lose the second title like that would be good.

Also, I'd almost prefer some sort of artwork/banner in place of both titles... but that isn't critical. If you find something post it here.
oops, sorry, didn't realise the SCMS would automatically put a title in

the stuff that needs to be deleted: anything wrapped in <h1> tags [those are the headings] they're up near the top
also i will trim the badge right now

lastly i can't do the art so yeah you'd prob. wanna see the artists about that buuuuut there is an issue with the tables: any row without a badge will always be smaller, but thats pretty fixable. i'll do it myself =)

eta: ok fixed and fixed up some coding issues i noticed w/ the table.

Aeolus

Bag
I'll be picking brains soon to get this off the ground. I have a strong preference for picking Shoddy Moderators because (presumably) they will be easier to find due to their increased online frequency... but we aren't going to explicitly limit it to that. More soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)